Guest Advice

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Guest Advice

Postby DougAnd » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:32 pm

Each time I log on to FT I am amazed; 30, 50, 80 guests and 2 or 3 members. That tells me thousands of you guys are still playing Russian Roulette Erections: how long till it gets hard enough, how long will it stay hard enough, will I need to squeeze the base to make it hard enough, if I let go will I pop out?- Russian Roulette Erections :lol:
I assume you are already using erectile meds so your doctor already knows the embarrassing truth. Just like the rest of us the day will come when you will say, "Doc, I'm tired of loosing to ED, I want a penile implant!" He will stick a finger up each testicle cavity and ask you to cough checking for hernias. :roll: Then feeling for webbing, plaque, fibrosis, elasticity and length, he will palpitate your scrotum and penis. :oops: Eventually he'll ask you to hold tight to the exam table and while you bend over he'll lay down hard on your prostate horn. :shock: About 1 month later you will awaken with a modern miracle. It's really hard to describe an ever ready erection that never fails and stays just as hard after orgasm as before.
Treat it like your first time, learn and grow with it and you'll never be disappointed. :D
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Lost Sheep

Re: Guest Advice

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:40 pm

DougAnd wrote:(edited for focus)
Each time I log on to FT I am amazed; 30, 50, 80 guests and 2 or 3 members. That tells me thousands of you guys are still playing Russian Roulette Erections:

I am a member, and if I do not log on (which I often do not do, merely to avoid the inconvenience) I am counted as a guest, I think. If a lot of members do that, perhaps your counts are not definitive, which would throw off your deductions/conclusions. Do you think so?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Gt1956

Re: Guest Advice

Postby Gt1956 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:40 pm

I never log out so everyting I visit. My name shows in the stats.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”