Erection angle (and affect on sex positions)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Notgivingup

Re: Erection angle (and affect on sex positions)

Postby Notgivingup » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:58 am

My angle is 4:00 to 4:30 when inflated—same as my pre-surgery angle. I don’t have any problems with any positions; it bends up for missionary, and works well for woman on top (my favorite). Before having my implant I did not pay any attention to angle; it was news to me that most guys point higher than me. I never had any issues with any position.
69 years old. Implanted 3 Dec 2019 by Dr. Andrew Kramer, Baltimore, AMS 700 LGX, 21 cm + 2 cm RTE.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:44 am

This is a reply I wrote in a message to a member here.....thought I'd share it.....

Before my implant, my penis pointed in an upward slight curve....after my implant it sticks straight out.....I would have preferred it pointing up but there is no choice......my straight out penis works perfectly.....that being said, some positions work a little better with the straight out angle and others work a little better pointing up....but not enough either way to make any real difference......and really, it's more of a visual thing (at least with me) than practical thing.....

The MOST IMPORTANT factor here is that you have a penis that works any time you want it to and for as long as you want it to.....I know what it is to be depressed with a dick that doesn't work....I know the frustration and desperation, and believe me, once you have a good implant, it changes your life for the better/best and all of the bad stuff is behind you.....you feel like the king of the world......go to one of the best doctors.....and don't worry about angle because it's really not important....getting an implant was one of the best decisions I have made in my 70 years on this earth.....
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:59 am

Here are before & after photos......the first is pre implant when the pills were working 100%.....there is a a slight upward curve and angle......the second photo shows a straight penis without any upward angle.....both are the same length (5 7/8") even if they look different in the photos.....

toy.JPG
toy.JPG (47.91 KiB) Viewed 1515 times

dm22 (3).jpg
dm22 (3).jpg (43.92 KiB) Viewed 1515 times
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:10 am

Here is another round of before and after......first photo is pre implant with pills working 100%...….second photo is 6 months post implant.....which angle do I prefer?.....which one is better?......the true story and bottom line here is...….I'm a happy as hell guy in both photos!.....and you can take that to the bank.....BTW, in both sets of photos.....the before & after are about 9 years apart...….

hc3.JPG
hc3.JPG (45.16 KiB) Viewed 1514 times

implant6 (2).jpg
implant6 (2).jpg (35.15 KiB) Viewed 1514 times
Last edited by Xomanow on Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:11 am

I got shut down for posting great pics like this :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:37 am

It's too bad if they get removed and a loss for everybody who benefits from this.....so if that becomes the case I wouldn't exert the effort to post any photos in the future, or possibly even post anything......

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:59 am

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:27 pm

They really frown on cum shots :o , ask someone the knows. :?
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:30 pm

Xomanow wrote:It's too bad if they get removed and a loss for everybody who benefits from this.....so if that becomes the case I wouldn't exert the effort to post any photos in the future, or possibly even post anything......

I wonder if those photographs would pass the "Miller Test"?

In the old days of censorship anything deemed objectionable would be allowed if it had "redeeming social value". You mention "benefits". I enjoyed your photographs and acknowledge they have benefits; in any number of venues. But I would like you to share with us what are the specific benefits you see contributing to this forum?

I imagine listing them would go a long way towards keeping their presence here.

Do these photos address the "Erection angle (and affect (sic) on sex positions)" that is the focus of this thread?

(Note: where "affect" and "effect" are properly used. In this case, I am actually not sure which is correct, but think "effect" is the choice. A case could be made, however for "affect" because "affect" is sometimes a noun suggesting of attitude or presentation.)
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:46 pm

Hey, Happytoy, Cum shots make us guys that have had prostatectomy feel bad. We don't cum anymore. LOL
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Return to “Implants”