Kramer or Eid?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
NYSee123

Kramer or Eid?

Postby NYSee123 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:46 am

Hey guys,

Are there any pros and cons youve heard about Dr. Eid vs Dr. Kramer?

I live in the tri-state area and have been meeting with Dr. Eid, but since the COVID-19 chaos, I have been introduced to Dr. Kramer's work. Could just be my anxiety, but I am interested to know if any has met with both doctors and what made you choose one over the other? Any advice you can share?
32; Suffering from ED since 21. Been on all pills and injections. Considering implant in 2020.

Lost Sheep

Re: Kramer or Eid?

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:56 am

NYSee123 wrote:Hey guys,

I live in the tri-state area and have been meeting with Dr. Eid, but since the COVID-19 chaos, I have been introduced to Dr. Kramer's work. Could just be my anxiety, but I am interested to know if any has met with both doctors and what made you choose one over the other? Any advice you can share?

I corresponded with both fairly extensively (3-4 months, maybe 20 emails each).

Both were very caring and kind.

Their reputations here speak for themselves and I chose Dr. Kramer because he was enrolled in the Maryland VA (though both were available through the V.A.)

Knowing of the difficulties of travelling from my home in Alaska to the East Coast, Dr. Eid wrote to me, "Choose a surgeon in love with his craft." Such a surgeon will put his patient's welfare above all other considerations. Another surgeon told me, "You will be over-flying a lot of good surgeons if you go to the East Coast."

Drs Kramer and Eid are not the only highly-qualified, high volume, extremely experienced and skilled surgeons around. They are just the most-mentioned here. You are fortunate to live nearby them, though.

I have heard nothing of substance negative about either, though there were remarks made about "self-promotion" and dark, highly unsubstantiated and suspicious rumors about one. Not worthy of consideration because no facts were ever made known to me in PMs. I chalked that up to a disgruntled former patient. EVERY surgeon, especially those willing to take on difficult cases and repairs of other surgeons' botched surgeries will have less-than perfect outcomes. Both Dr. Eid and Dr. Kramer are excellent and have a good reputation for both virgin implants, replacement/revision implants and implant repair surgeries.

But remember, they are not the only expert and caring physicians around. Less well-known surgeons are also known to us here. Dr. Walsh and Dr. Ostrowski in Washington State. There is a Doctor in Mountain View, California (whose name I can't remember right now), another in Los Angeles, in Texas and in Florida. I mention these, knowing that you are on the East Coast, but others in other parts of the country will be reading this.

Good Luck.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:31 pm

Mountain View CA surgeon is Karpman.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

NJ Fred

Postby NJ Fred » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:08 am

I highly recommend Dr. Edward Becker of Palm Beach Urology in Wellington, Florida. The epitome of professionalism.
72 y/o, married 36 yrs to a lady with the patience of a Saint. Diabetic, high blood pressure - I'm a wreck! AMS 700 via Dr. Edward Becker, Palm Beach Urology, Wellington ,FL on 1/29/20.

LknRon

Postby LknRon » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:22 pm

NYSee123 wrote:Hey guys,

I may be a little biased now about Dr. Andrew Kramer but he is Incredible. When you have time read my post. You wont be disappointed. Private message me a well if you would like to talk by phone. I'm happy to answer any questions about Dr. Kramer.
Thanks, Ron

https://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14451
52 Years Old
22 cm + 1cm Rear Tips Coloplast Titan with Legacy Pump
Dr.Andrew Kramer Implanted March 5, 2020.
"Penis by Kramer"
https://youtu.be/mde-z8RCkss

merrix

Postby merrix » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:13 am

Both are excellent of course. Maybe the two best in the world. At least the part of the world which this forum covers. I am pretty sure there are some extreme high volume surgeons in China or maybe Japan as well, but they wouldn't be accesible for 99.99% of readers here.
Both Kramer and Eid are publishing their infection rates, and those are as good as it gets.
However, if we believe the posters on this forum, then Kramer comes up short due to his inability to consistently place the pump at the right place.
So in short, if you don't care if the pump sits halfway up your shaft, then it doesn't matter who you choose.
If you want to make sure you have the pump at level with and behind your balls, then go with Eid.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Return to “Implants”