Unable To Inflate AMS

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rschweiger

Re: Unable To Inflate AMS

Postby rschweiger » Fri May 03, 2013 7:09 pm

Hi, like others have suggested if you have the replica play w/it. Learn where every thing is on it. The tubing is on the top of the pump,the deflation block in the middle and the bulb at the bottom( mine is oriented kinda on a slant w/top kinda facing front of my body,if that makes any sense?) Eventually it will be very easy to feel components( when swelling goes down and. Everything relaxes) I would suggest you take a deep breath(the hard parts over)spent time just locating the components don't even worry bout pumping(u know it works).....the pump will eventually loosen up. If you use the double handed method,just watch out pump doesn't slip out and get ya it smarts a little. If all else fails go back to dr. I think you'll get it.
Best of luck,Rich

Biged71

Postby Biged71 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:17 pm

Hello guys im new here i had the AMS 700 surgery on 12/09/19 at North Crest Hospital in Springfield, Tn buy Tennessee Urologist,Dr Dino ,my problem my pump blub seem to high in my sak all the way to the top its like the Dr didnt take in consideration for the length of my sak, it makes it hard to grip to pump my finger keep slipping off, anybody planning on have one done with Tenn Urologist might better try Nashville ,my Dr hasnt done that many and is Sloppy my insision is over 4 inch wide ,i dont have any pain i had a post opt Drs Visit on 1/2/20 he was able to inflate it and told me to inflate it everyday but when i cant hold on to it maybe some one can help me

Frederickdave

Postby Frederickdave » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:20 am

BigEd. I felt the same at day 3. You've got a lot of swelling going on. Ice and hot baths are your friend. Your doctor left enough tubing in there for the pump to eventually ride lower. While in the tub, feel for it. Pull gently but firmly down. It will relocate. After some swelling subsides, you'll be able to get a better grip on the block and bulb. Keep trying. The valve will pop and allow you to pump. Gets easier everytime. Now at 3 plus months, I can cycle easily 2x day. Patience and practice and you'llbe back in the Saddle in no time. . Good luck

Return to “Implants”