I just give up.

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
needsomehope

Re: I just give up.

Postby needsomehope » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:19 pm

this existence has been beyond painful. I must have done something unspeakably awful in a past life and this is now my hell. well I just need to escape it then.

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:27 am

I don't know you except from reading your postings.

i am not a doctor, a psychologist, a trained counselor, or a member of the clergy.

before actually following thru with such a drastic measure i sincerely hope you will contact a suicide hotline or mental health help line....available practically everywhere.

I've dealt with two suicides this year and that was two too many. The impact on family, friends, and even casual acquaintances is devastating.

Life is seldom pleasant, fair, but it is worth living. Before you do something drastic I hope and pray you will take the time to discuss this with a trained professional. You'll be glad you did and so will everyone else.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:30 pm

needsomehope wrote:this existence has been beyond painful. I must have done something unspeakably awful in a past life and this is now my hell. well I just need to escape it then.

Jan 10 is not a good day to die. ( 2020-01-10 )

If life (Karma?) gives you penance in the life following doing something awful in a past life, what choices in THIS LIFE will provide Karmic benefits in your next? Surely suicide is not such a choice.

You have value and something to contribute to the world (I discern from your depth of feeling and ability to string words together). Do not extinguish that light. Your trials can be fodder to benefit others who need you. Need your wisdom. Need to hear your story. Share it. Share it now. And not just here. A support group where you can show others face-to-face the pain and perseverance the E.D. and other challenges you have faced and are facing. Your experience is important to share. Your reason for being on this Earth is not yet fulfilled.

Tell me this: What would it take to bring you back? Just the least thing that would tip the balance right now and give time for the future to provide a better path in this life?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:01 pm

If you start using a VED then you will regain size over time.
You can then go for an implant, which will then regain you some size too, you may even end up bigger than you originally were. Most guys don't lose anything like the size you speculate.
Go and see a urologist, take control and do something to get out of it. Depression is a motivation killer i know, but the fact is you must be assertive and brave to get better. There is no reason in your history that you can't regain size, get implanted and have a decent size again.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

needsomehope

Postby needsomehope » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:10 pm

Txagq8 wrote:I don't know you except from reading your postings.

i am not a doctor, a psychologist, a trained counselor, or a member of the clergy.

before actually following thru with such a drastic measure i sincerely hope you will contact a suicide hotline or mental health help line....available practically everywhere.

I've dealt with two suicides this year and that was two too many. The impact on family, friends, and even casual acquaintances is devastating.

Life is seldom pleasant, fair, but it is worth living. Before you do something drastic I hope and pray you will take the time to discuss this with a trained professional. You'll be glad you did and so will everyone else.

I already hurt my friends and family and have driven away most of them with my negativity. I don't want to hurt anyone, but I also don't want to be in constant fucking pain all the time.

there's nothing any therapist can do to fix my small and broken penis. it's just over.

needsomehope

Postby needsomehope » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:12 pm

LeRoastBeef wrote:If you start using a VED then you will regain size over time.
You can then go for an implant, which will then regain you some size too, you may even end up bigger than you originally were. Most guys don't lose anything like the size you speculate.
Go and see a urologist, take control and do something to get out of it. Depression is a motivation killer i know, but the fact is you must be assertive and brave to get better. There is no reason in your history that you can't regain size, get implanted and have a decent size again.

no size to regain. have always been small. had a bad hormonal disruption which left me with small penis and testicles. I'm just screwed.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:33 pm

needsomehope wrote:I already hurt my friends and family and have driven away most of them with my negativity. I don't want to hurt anyone, but I also don't want to be in constant fucking pain all the time.

True friends will come back. Pretty much the same thing for family. They hurt when you hurt and that is a lot of why people feel alienated and withdraw. When they see hope, they are happy and energized.

needsomehope wrote:there's nothing any therapist can do to fix my small and broken penis. it's just over.

I can attest that even a broken penis can be pleasurable. And a working penis is not necessary for a joyful (and sexual) relationship. All relationships take work.

A penis is not a magic wand that solves all problems, so, when you think about it, is not an essential element. It helps. It helps a lot. But even a perfect penis is not enough to make a relationship and a lack of function in one is not a barrier.

Figure out a path to success. Work a plan to get there. MANY have done it before and you can, too. The hardest part is figuring out what to do first and un-paralyzing yourself.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." (Yeah, I don't like platitudes, either. But the have their applicable moments.)
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “General Discussion”