Compare: fully functional penis vs enhanced (implant, injection, suppository, pills)

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Lost Sheep

Compare: fully functional penis vs enhanced (implant, injection, suppository, pills)

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:52 pm

In another thread the question arose about how long an erection in a man NOT suffering from E.D. lasts; thinking about the virtually unlimited length of time an implanted penis or pharmaceutically enhanced penis can stay erect. Some suggested 30 minutes of active coitus might be "normal" for a non-E.D. man.

Compared to Oral medications, suppositories, injections and implants, how well does a completely natural 100% functional penis actually compare? In a 20 year old , 30 year old, 40, 50, 60 and 70 year old? Particularly with respect to duration.

Some men -perhaps a majority- reportedly commonly have completely natural, active erections lasting 10, 20, 30 minutes or more without pills or any"extra" help. Men with E.D. from "natural causes" (Not injury or specific abnormalities like Peyronie's Disease, etc.) do not last that long or even get erect. I think most E.D. sufferers do get erect but the erection does not endure for any length of time.

So, how about this:

A study of a statistically valid, random sample of men (with and without E.D.) would be interesting. (chosen from among men WITHOUT specific injury or Peyronie's disease causing E.D., diabetes, blood pressure etc notwthstanding)

20 year olds What percentage last under 5 min, 5-10 minutes, 10-15 minutes 15-20 minutes etc
30 year olds What percentage last under 5 min, 5-10 minutes, 10-15 minutes 15-20 minutes etc
40 year olds What percentage last under 5 min, 5-10 minutes, 10-15 minutes 15-20 minutes etc
50 year olds What percentage last under 5 min, 5-10 minutes, 10-15 minutes 15-20 minutes etc
60 year olds What percentage last under 5 min, 5-10 minutes, 10-15 minutes 15-20 minutes etc
70 year olds What percentage last under 5 min, 5-10 minutes, 10-15 minutes 15-20 minutes etc

Put that in a spreadsheet (or bar graph).

I have never read any studies or reliable statistics on the subject. Only anecdotal reports (and those were mostly locker room talk that I usually took with a grain of salt or reports from my sexual partners which may have been "adjusted" to spare my feeling or support my ego).

Only a person who has had sex with a large number of men and actually witnessed the performance parameters can say from first hand knowledge. Even then, the surveyed population is not, perforce, a random sample of all men.

I have heard credible (anecdotal) stories of sexual experiences (whose narrative was NOT focused on duration of erection) that could only be associated with an erection of at least several minutes, if not tens of minutes.

What percentage of men, unafflicted with ED, really can continue active coitus for 10-20-30 minutes or longer?

What percentage of women (or gay men) would volunteer to help with the lab work for this research? :shock: :roll: :lol:
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Hunchback

Re: Compare: fully functional penis vs enhanced (implant, injection, suppository, pills)

Postby Hunchback » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:49 am

This is indeed interesting to learn more about, especially for people who have had Ed all their life and thus never experienced "normal" erections.

However, since women are not allowed here, I doubt you'd get much information.

In any case, I've learned with time that healthy men have much more trouble (length, quality, premature ejaculation, impotence,...) than they would announce. And things don't get better with age.
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

David_R

Re: Compare: fully functional penis vs enhanced (implant, injection, suppository, pills)

Postby David_R » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:16 am

And it is difficult to get men to be honest about their penises. (FT is one of the very few places where men seem to be honest about the pluses and the (self-diagnosed) minuses of their penis.)

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:04 pm

Yes, hunchback and David,

Since women are selected out and self-selection of survey participants make valid conclusions suspect, I was suggesting the usefulness of an actual medical journal quality (peer-reviewed) statistical study.

Does anyone know of any researcher who might have done this in the past? Or might consider doing one in the future?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

NeedleD

Postby NeedleD » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:26 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:Yes, hunchback and David,

Since women are selected out and self-selection of survey participants make valid conclusions suspect, I was suggesting the usefulness of an actual medical journal quality (peer-reviewed) statistical study.

Does anyone know of any researcher who might have done this in the past? Or might consider doing one in the future?

Well do we have any members who have experience with many men?
Use Super Quadmix due to severe Venous leak.Have a GREAT DAY!

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:59 pm

NeedleD wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:Yes, hunchback and David,

Well do we have any members who have experience with many men?

There are a few. One who posted on another thread

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13651

(the thread that inspired me to start this one)

fmlfml85 posted that erections last about 5-10 minutes, whereupon jump.ship testified
5-10 mins is not true at all. I am gay and - despite my ED - I have been with 100s of guys. I can tell you that the majority of them have full control over their erections. There are plenty that had problems, but the vast majority had no problems at all - no hangups, no issues, no anxiety, just a good solid erection on demand pretty much any time.

oneperson wrote:
I am not statistically significant, but when I had no ED I could stand fully erected for more than 30 minutes without any problem.

and I can REALLY relate to this post (because my dick never worked after y mid-20s as well as this guy
jump.ship wrote:I even often have sex with men in their 50s or 60s and they can hold an erection just like a 20 year old. Very rigid pointing at 2 o clock - for what appears as long as they want. Some can't of course, but plenty seem to have no problem.

Last month I was with a guy in his 50s and I left to go to the toilet and get a some water. When I came back into the room, his erection was still pointing to 2 o clock... with no manual stimulation. He was just looking at his phone. Looking at his phone taking his penis completely for granted.

My dick fucking sucks is what I thought to myself.

So, I wondered out loud the answer to the question posed in this thread.

Just what are the performance parameters of a properly functioning erection?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

NeedleD

Postby NeedleD » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:46 pm

"My dick fucking sucks is what I thought to myself."
I'm with you on that one Brother!
Use Super Quadmix due to severe Venous leak.Have a GREAT DAY!

Return to “General Discussion”