Penis Version 2.0 - Ongoing Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Jasonsa

Re: Penis Version 2.0 - Surgery Tomorrow AM!

Postby Jasonsa » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:47 am

Thanks for the sharing. I am 12 days post op Titan. Congratulations on your surgery healing well and your length retention.
56 years old. Botched Titan implant 21cm 11/13/19. San Antonio by Dr. Sammy Vick. ED 14 years/Peyronies. Revision by Laurence Levine Chicago January 2021.

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:00 am

544kenmatt wrote:Looks pretty much like mine post op. I had a little more bruising. I am day 25 post op and things are calmed down a lot. Still sensitive down there (not in a good way) but much improved. Looks like you came through with flying colors so far!!! I was
a little concerned about length but have decided to not worry about it There is no going back now!

Best wishes to you!

thank you for your note and the reality check. i'm glad for your experience, it sounds like you're going in all the right directions healing. I agree on the length thing. I (understandably) hear so many comments and concerns on this forum about length prior vs length after and sometimes i'm confused by this because people are legitimately having anxiety over a quarter inch or a half inch etc. for me...I just want a push-button predictably responsive dick that will do what I need and want it to do. period. if it's 10 percent shorter who gives a damn, so long as it can go about its business reliably. but I also do understand that i'm saying that as a guy who had an 8"+ dick prior. i'm trying to remember as I read people's posts and concerns and comments that everyone is different and if you were, I don't know, 5" erect prior, you'd understandably be concerned and bummed to lose .5"

i'm with you, though...there IS no going back now. and while that certainly brought with it a fair degree of anxiety for me when I was in the "considering an implant" phase...once I committed mentally I was just committed. and post-op here I can definitely say that there is a hell of a nice release of anxiety and a great feeling of freedom from the concerns. IT'S DONE. now job #1 is to be patient and heal well. all the rest is just background noise.
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:01 am

Jasonsa wrote:Thanks for the sharing. I am 12 days post op Titan. Congratulations on your surgery healing well and your length retention.

yeah so you're just 5 days or so ahead of me....that's great...congratulations...hope you continue to heal and stay on a great track. it's exciting as hell to think what is possible for us in the not too distant future, right??
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

Jasonsa

Postby Jasonsa » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:33 am

Yes, this is definitely a test of patience. We can compare notes going forward now if you would like. Feel free to direct message me anytime. Nice to have someone so close in terms of surgery date and age.
56 years old. Botched Titan implant 21cm 11/13/19. San Antonio by Dr. Sammy Vick. ED 14 years/Peyronies. Revision by Laurence Levine Chicago January 2021.

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:46 am

Jasonsa wrote:Yes, this is definitely a test of patience. We can compare notes going forward now if you would like. Feel free to direct message me anytime. Nice to have someone so close in terms of surgery date and age.

totally agree, and thankful for that, for sure. I will message you!

RayChez

Postby RayChez » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:24 pm

No Stephen I do not have a wobbly penis, I am not a doctor, but he used several rte or spaces I call them at the base because he did not want to change out the cylinders on my revision, although he did pull the cylinders up towards the tip of the gland. But as you know there are different size penis on every person. Some have greater girth because that is just the way his anatomy was given to him. Some are skinny. The same for length. Some are long and skinny and some are long and fat.
I know that on my first implant I was short changed about an inch, but I was glad just to feel normal and be able to have sex. The thing is that it was shorter but it still felt normal, no floppy head. But maybe it had something to do with me still being able to get a partial erection without pumping at all. So obviously there was blood still getting to the gland because it would get engorged and it still does that. Now on my third revision it is back to its original length, I assume that the LGX pushes outward and gives you what was in your body. Not complaining one way or the other. Like I have said before, that you do not need a long penis to satisfy a woman. It is how you use it that counts. Most women will tell you that.
age: 75 First implant around 2001, 59 at the time. AMS 700 Ultrex
revision Dec 2016. 2ND implant 21CM, 1rte AMS 700 LGX MS pump

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:33 pm

One Week Post-Op

Overall discomfort is lessening. Still no frank pain, or not what I would describe as pain, anyway. I don't see any bruising, except a faint line near the incision site underneath. But - the raging iron-like shaft! God almighty, it just won't give up! I called Dr. Levine's office today, explained that my new flaccid is 4.5" (prior to implant it was 2.5/3.0) and it remains, as it has been since surgery on 11/18, a 90-95% near rock hard javelin pointing straight forward. Being back in a suit at work has been...um...interesting. To say the least. It has been so full for the last week it is just quite uncomfortable. Dr. Levine's PA assures me this is common and that I am (whether I realize it or not) still quite swollen all through the shaft. She states that this is all to be expected, I just need some patience, and that everything will loosen and soften up somewhat in over coming weeks. So it's just my hope (that I can go out in public without being arrested) vs my reality (it was a fairly significant surgical procedure).

This "patience" thing...not always my strong suit...

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:44 pm

Day #8 Post-Op

Discomfort in shaft yesterday now 90% gone. All I did was ice the shaft 2x last night and take 500mg naproxen last night and again this AM. Bam. So with that discomfort now under control and the other discomfort lessening day by day, I'm moving around and ambulatory at maybe 80-85% of "normal" pre-op. I'm not allowed to push it, ie lifting more than 15 pounds etc, and I'm following those directions...but overall I feel pretty damn well. Amazing.

Quester

Postby Quester » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:50 pm

Congrats just keeps getting better
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:27 pm

Quester wrote:Congrats just keeps getting better

thanks man. i'm dumbfounded and feel very fortunate at this point in time.... :P

Return to “Implants”