Any active duty military with implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
wolfpacker

Any active duty military with implant?

Postby wolfpacker » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:44 am

Is anyone here active duty military and looking at getting an implant? The military situation is making me nervous because I definitely do NOT want a military doc to be the surgeon installing the implant, but at the same time I'm not sure if Tricare would allow me to go to another doc like Dr Kramer. Even if I paid the costs myself, I understand that a significant amount of recovery time is required for the surgery, so it seems like I wouldn't be able to just fly out to Dr Kramer, pay $20k, take a few days off from work then go back to work like nothing happened. From what I understand, the recovery time required would exceed the amount of leave you can accumulate in the military. Any advice???
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

WhiteCane

Re: Any active duty military with implant?

Postby WhiteCane » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:02 am

Hey, thank you for your service first of all! Second, I’ve read that Dr. Kramer has access to A veterans hospital in Baltimore from someone here? I don’t know how those benefits work but I wish you the best! Again, thank you!
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:25 am

Yes, thank you for your service.
*Few* days recovery time...I don't think so.
Following Dr. Kramer's post op directions, and all the jostling you will be doing if you are not excused. You will find yourself back in hospital for other reasons.
I am going on my 2nd surgery, but remembering the 1st one, I had a job that if I did not work, no pay. Wanted to get back the following Monday. Monday came and went. I was in no condition to do any walking...just walking.
I'd say about 2 weeks before you can walk normally, then VERY light activity. No lifting more than 10 pounds, no running, no treadmill, elliptical, etc. It will be at least 2 months before you can resume 'normal' activity. With your PT, I would rather be conservative.
BUT, we all respond differently.

As for your Tricare Dr., they are held to HIPPA standards also (who do you think came up with HIPAA). They can only give general statements to your CO. What goes in your service record is separate from your medical.
I am not military!
Last edited by Agfa13 on Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Bumble

Postby Bumble » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:57 am

I'm retired military and had mine done by active duty urologist at a Naval hospital. great care, great experience. You have to ask the right questions regardless of who is your surgeon.
53, married 30 y, hypogonadal since 33, pills, rings, VED, Titan 23 cm March 2019

Return to “Implants”