Three weeks out! I guess I’ll start using this post as a journal?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
WhiteCane

Three weeks out! I guess I’ll start using this post as a journal?

Postby WhiteCane » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:14 pm

Tomorrow marks three weeks! I was implanted with an 18 cm lgx with 2 cm rear tips by Dr. Kramer… previous flaccid and stretched measurements were 4.5-ish and 6.75. Post up at 10% inflated I’m at 4 inches to the bone… LOL what are you gonna do? The first two weeks were quite frankly more painful than my double organ transplants… I’m feeling much better now i’m still experiencing a couple of issues that I’m addressing with the doctor more in depth next week at my follow up appointment… The tubes are kind of jamming up a lot further than they should and the pump is stuck towards the front of my body “close to the shaft“… kind of attached right under my urethra if that makes any sense… I know that this could hypothetically be a sign of infection but the doctor and Danielle both said not to sweat it… Previous posts have also said this so I’m playing it cautiously and keeping this guy heated up… I don’t use the actual bathtub because of my organ transplants I am immuno suppressed and have always kind of been a Germer phobic…... showers and the heat pad feel really good but I don’t know that they’re helping me massage this puppy away from my body… i’m still trying to figure out the math of how I’m going to get my original length back… Honestly, even close would be nice… Just happy this things going to work… i’m quite confident reading other peoples stories about length restoration that with a similar size implant, I’m going to get about what I had if not all of what I had back… Doc says this is at 10% inflation… I cannot wait to feel this thing fully inflated if this is only 10% hardness… despite all of these worries, I’m extremely optimistic about any outcome… my girlfriend is so excited to play… we are going to give it some time and get used to the new toy and then we have a mutual best friend Who has been a huge support system for both of us through all of this that wants to Play just because we all now my erection is not running away… Huge boost of confidence! anyway, I will keep you guys updated… I don’t know if I’m going to be able to activate next week because of everything sticking how it is but time will tell…. Oh, something classic! My mom was discussing what I’ve been telling everyone is a hernia surgery with my sister. She told her about the pump sticking so Thanksgiving is going to be a little bit awkward this year… guys, thanks again for dealing with all of my speech to text rambling… It gets extremely on organized trying to speak as if I was typing…. Thank you even more for all the support and well wishes you’ve given me through all of this… Again, I don’t even know a single one of you in person and he welcomes me like I’ve known you forever and help me through one of the hardest decisions I’ve ever had to make “no pun intended“… i’m always going to be grateful for you guys just letting me know it’s OK and it’s going to be OK…
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

backup2014

Re: Three weeks out! I guess I’ll start using this post as a journal?

Postby backup2014 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:27 pm

Man you are far from your NEW NORMAL. Don't sweat the position of the pump or the size of your pecker. Just listen to your doctor and give it time and lots of it. A good warm bath will help you with the pump. But only after the doctor tells you its ok to bath. Relax, in a few short months you will get used to the new equipment. I have had two of the rascals installed with lots of issues after surgery, but I don't regret it for a second. ENJOY
P.S. Today is our anniversary, I plan on her wearing mine out tonight.
73, Married to my childhood sweetheart, retired. Implant Dec 2014 Dr. Dean Knoll Nashville TN, RPS March 2014. Implant failure July 2017 Revision Oct 2017, First Implant AMS 700 LGX 19CM, Revision AMS 700 MS 21CM. Feel free to PM me anytime.

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:49 pm

Thank you so much for the encouragement! Have an absolutely amazing anniversary and many more!
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:12 pm

Whitecane,

Congrats! Yes, use this place as your journal. If anything happens, or you just want to compare with others, or give the advice, you can reference what you want to say by looking back.
If I knew about this place, I would have found out quite a bit about what is NOT supposed to happen.
I am here in Maryland also, and I just spoke with Dr. Kramer regarding my fucked up surgery. I am set up with him for an AMS replacement. He actually gave me a choice, which the other Dr did not do, including if I wanted a 3-piece, or a semi-rigid, Titan or AMS. I told him about this site and that his reputation preceded him (pretty sure that made his day!). I wanted a 3 piece because of my concerns regarding walking around gym locker with a 3" dick, then all of a sudden, walking around with an 8" dick daily! Guys talk too, lol.
Have to be creative when free-ballin'
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:28 pm

Lucky, you are in amazing hands! Best of luck getting this all sorted out… Be well!

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:32 pm

date! Four weeks exactly! Initiated today! Super short but super pleased! Going to work at some cycling to get this thing better… No problems at all with the pump block/deflation… No pain, infection, nothing wrong… girlfriend is already happy with the size I’ve got out of it but definitely encourages the stretching routine! It’s a usable but definitely not where I was at by far LOL… taking her pretty little face to Broadway/our favorite restaurant this weekend and breaking it in afterwards back at a hotel because I don’t think it’s appropriate to do this at my grandmas in Brooklyn LOL... overjoyed right now… I know I’ve got some work ahead of me but I’m confident I’ve got this thing with your guys help… Be well, everyone!

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:08 am

I am at week five “38 days to be exact“… flaccid 4 inches bone pressed 5.25 non-bone press 4.5-ish? girth, ridiculous… 4.25 right now… cycling cycling cycling! The tubes are kind of pinned to the top of my scrotum taking away usable length by about 1 1/2 inches with the pump being where it’s at… taking the doctors advice and pulling down on it… again, keeping optimistic and doing what I need to in order to get at least an average size penis… if it doesn’t happen, I accept this as the new New and I guess deal with it… my girlfriend said she’s happy we can just use it and isn’t going to leave me if it doesn’t grow at all… we’ve survived this long without it and I’ve gotten quite good with the tongue play…... still bothersome when you have something that you’re used to and it’s completely different like this… we’ve been like rabbits though so I guess that’s an OK sign… we are going to start our original goal of getting this pretty little lady pregnant… I know how lucky I am….. i’m going to update this as things happen from now on. Size, the pump lowering, the tubes freeing up, anything else that might come along… Thanks for being patient! This journals kind of selfish so I can look back one day but hopefully they can help someone else out somehow…

trlewis35

Postby trlewis35 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:06 pm

Whitecane,
I’m 4 months out, I was 6.5 inches back in my prime. After surgery I was 4.75 bone pressed and now after cycling daily multiple times a day I’m about 6.25 with a AMS 700 cx. I’m sure you’ll continue to gain length. My wife absolutely loves my hard cock! Stay patient and keep cycling and having fun!
51yo type 1 diabetic 24 years ed issues started at about 45 pills only help a little now I use a vacuum pump to get erect enough for sex married 27 years. Implanted 7-24-19 with AMS 700 MS by Dr. Aaron C. Lentz

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:39 pm

Day 56: things are definitely loosening up… i’ve been cycling One hour in the morning and one hour at night…... pulling on the pump in hopes it either freeze up or loosens up enough to sit nice and pretty in the sack… seems to be working! if she isn’t pregnant by now, we might have another problem LOL Sex is getting much more tolerable… length is not all there yet but I kind of don’t expect it to be for a couple of months… Doctor said it should come back pretty healthy because I have young tissue… this guy is getting much longer in the flaccid state… Hard state seems kind of gradual though… girth is still the exact same… keeping on with the cycling… Hey, question… Will my flaccid length keep growing as my erect does? I like that it’s almost normal flaccid again but it would make me chuckle if it got longer LOL.

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:22 pm

62 days since surgery, 34 days of cycling… No significant change yet… No need to panic, updating to keep a little bit of track…

Return to “Implants”