Can everyone pump until it aches?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
edwardl007

Can everyone pump until it aches?

Postby edwardl007 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:22 pm

No matter how many times i pump, I never get an ache as if my penis was being stretch to the limit. Could it be I do not have enough fluid in my reservoir?
68 years old; ED for 30 years; implanted by Dr Kramer on August 27, 2019; 18 cm with 1 cm RTE

tomas1

Re: Can everyone pump until it aches?

Postby tomas1 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:55 pm

Mine guy never aches no matter how much I pump.
I do get to full size though.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:04 pm

edwardl007 wrote:No matter how many times i pump, I never get an ache as if my penis was being stretch to the limit. Could it be I do not have enough fluid in my reservoir?

Dr. Kramer is known for properly sized implants. Based on that alone, I give the default answer of, "No, you have enough fluid."

If you have a Coloplast Titan, you would not expect lengthening as you pump, but girth expansion, perhaps, so missing the ache should indicate that your penile girth before implant was already substantial. But you did not share that statistic, so I cannot venture a guess.

Same reasoning goes for the AMS CX

The AMS LGX, in my opinion, might give a little bit of discomfort, as it CAN press into the glans, but that is not a requirement for a properly sized implant.

The patients of a surgeon who super-aggressively sizes his patients often have a bit of an ache for weeks or even months. But absence of an ache when extremely pumped is not an indicator of undersizing either the implant or the fluid quantity/volume.

If your implant gets rigid enough that it cannot be bent without pain, I surmise that you have enough fluid. If your penis is too bendy for penetration, I would consult Dr. Kramer and ask for an examination or more definitive answers than I can give.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

edwardl007

Postby edwardl007 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:31 pm

thanks for your comments. it helps to put my mind at ease that everything is seems ok.
68 years old; ED for 30 years; implanted by Dr Kramer on August 27, 2019; 18 cm with 1 cm RTE

Return to “Implants”