Hello information about semi rigid implant pls

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Spirea

Hello information about semi rigid implant pls

Postby Spirea » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:10 am

Is God option semi rigid implant pls. It's here someone who made semi rigid implant pls. I'm living in Europe. In France. And I can't afford it to travel in USA for implant. Pls someone who have semi rigid implant. Can have more information pls. Thanks..

Lost Sheep

Re: Hello information about semi rigid implant pls

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:54 pm

Spirea, welcome to the forum

The "Search" function is your friend, or just paging through past posts. You would find a few threads referring to malleable/remirigid/one-piece implants.

Here is one.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13295

I notice that you created one thread and got no answers and created another one. This is wasteful of bandwidth. We are here to help, but help begins with self-help.

I write with true care for your welfare. I hope you take this advice (admonition) in the kindness of spirit it is meant.

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Spirea

Postby Spirea » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:29 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:Spirea, welcome to the forum

The "Search" function is your friend, or just paging through past posts. You would find a few threads referring to malleable/remirigid/one-piece implants.

Here is one.

I notice that you created one thread and got no answers and created another one. This is wasteful of bandwidth. We are here to help, but help begins with self-help.

I write with true care for your welfare. I hope you take this advice (admonition) in the kindness of spirit it is meant.

Lost Sheep

Spirea

Postby Spirea » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:47 pm

Spirea wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:Spirea, welcome to the forum

Here is one.

Lost Sheep

Ok and thanks for the help. In the future I'll be more careful. I asked about malleable implant because it can't travel in USA And I can't afford it 3 piece implant. Thanks and I hope to, find answers about malleable implant

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:27 pm

I hope that I'm wrong on this. I doubt that there is much of a price difference between a rigid & a 3 piece implant. The doctor & hospital fees are normally the biggest part of the total cost. I have seen a cost of the 3 piece quoted as around $8,000 in USD. So even if the rigid is half that cost. You really aren't pushing the total price down a lot.
Have you received a cost for having surgery done in France? The pricing might be lower there than in the USA. Best of luck to you.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:21 pm

I thought I posted this thought before, but in re-reading this thread, I don't see it.

You live in France. There are good implant surgeons in Germany and Italy. Given the economic situations in Italy (and Spain as well) prices may be far cheaper in those countries.

I must note that Gt1956's calculations about price differentials of the surgery; The three-piece is more complex to implant than the one-piece. Insertion of the reservoir and the pump are extra steps the surgeon implanting a malleable does not perform.

Even so, comparing the quality of life after implant of a malleable rather than 3-piece inflatable, (in my opinion) the benefits far outweigh the cost difference.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Alexandrino

Postby Alexandrino » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:15 pm

Hi everybody, I am going to do an implant semi rigid . of course I have some questions, so please I need your help.
1- Is it appears for the others that I have an implant penis ? (if I am naked ;) )
2- How much time does it takes for recovering after the surgery to have sex, go back to gym and makes me feel like as I do not have an implant penis ( semi rigid ) ?
3- Is the penis will appear behind the pants or swimwear ?
4- Is the penis has the same feeling as the normal one before and during having sex ?
5 - During having sex , does my partner can see that I have implant penis or feel that ?
thank you too much

JH2007

Postby JH2007 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:05 pm

Alexandrino wrote:Hi everybody, I am going to do an implant semi rigid . of course I have some questions, so please I need your help.
1- Is it appears for the others that I have an implant penis ? (if I am naked ;) )
2- How much time does it takes for recovering after the surgery to have sex, go back to gym and makes me feel like as I do not have an implant penis ( semi rigid ) ?
4- Is the penis has the same feeling as the normal one before and during having sex ?
5 - During having sex , does my partner can see that I have implant penis or feel that ?
thank you too much

1. Erect or Semi
2.same as 3 piece 3-6 weeks
3. Obvious
4.feeling should be same as with both implants
5.unsure as I don’t have one yet I’m getting the tactra in January trying to push date to December but I have been told the sectra is unnatural feeling because the hedges in was decided as a joy stick, not sure if the tactra is better but I won’t I have three balls
Implanted titan 8/29/2018 hated it,
January 9th 2020 Kramer Tactra 26cm

boutin3944

Postby boutin3944 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:39 pm

Bonjour ami de la France, il est possible de rencontrer des urologues francais qui font la mise en place d'implant en territoire francais, fait une recherche sur You Tube en cherchant implant pénien tu devrais trouver des videos de concitoyen francais, surement moins cher que de venir en Amerique du Nord. ;)

Alexandrino

Postby Alexandrino » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:49 pm

JH2007 wrote:
Alexandrino wrote:Hi everybody, I am going to do an implant semi rigid . of course I have some questions, so please I need your help.
thank you too much

1. Erect or Semi
2.same as 3 piece 3-6 weeks
3. Obvious
4.feeling should be same as with both implants
5.unsure as I don’t have one yet I’m getting the tactra in January trying to push date to December but I have been told the sectra is unnatural feeling because the hedges in was decided as a joy stick, not sure if the tactra is better but I won’t I have three balls

Hi JH2007.
are you going to do the implant with the pump or the simple one (semi rigid) ? becuse i noticed that it may take more than 2 months after the surgery for recovering but I did not talk with anyone has the same experiance as my surgery the simple one (the semi rigid) .

Return to “Implants”