Penis size changing

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
SteveSW

Penis size changing

Postby SteveSW » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:20 pm

I've only been injecting for a few weeks. After finally getting the dosage high enough, the hard, usable erections are great. However, a side effect (benefit?) is the incredible increase in penis girth. I have recovered all of what I lost due to Peyronie's, and more. I always had a thick dick, but this is going beyond what I used to have. I'm not seeing any length gain, but a nice fat dick is nice. From what I read here, a size increase with Trimix is not rare. What I want to know, from the guys with more long term experience than I, is whether or not these size increases are permanent? Does the growth stop at some point? Thanks.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Whodat

Re: Penis size changing

Postby Whodat » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:43 pm

Have been injecting with straight Alprostadil since 05/17. It has increased the girth somewhat but not the length. The growth hasn't increased any since began using it.
Have reduced my Dr recommended dosage gradually by 30% and it still works great. A friend with an implant for the last 5 years says as long as the injections work stay with that.
Age 80 good health. Radiation prostate 28 hits 4 years ago with 6 months of horrible ADT. Good recovery and ED worse.
Can't tolerate oral drugs but 5 years of Alprostadil 40mcg/ml 25 units is a miracle for 3 hours. GF is happy!!

Phil65

Postby Phil65 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:17 am

SteveSW wrote:However, a side effect (benefit?) is the incredible increase in penis girth.

Are you saying your FLACCID penis is now thicker, or just went Trimix gets it hard?
TRIPLE P SUPERMIX (30-2-50)
Papaverine 30mg/ml - Phentalomine 2mg/ml - PGE1 50mcg/ml
(+ 0.15mg/ml Atropine)

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:20 pm

Phil, It's much bigger flaccid now than before Trimix, as well as when I'm hard. Interestingly, it stays fat, even when it's been a week between shots.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Phil65

Postby Phil65 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:47 pm

SteveSW wrote:Phil, It's much bigger flaccid now than before Trimix, as well as when I'm hard. Interestingly, it stays fat, even when it's been a week between shots.

That's a nice side-effect to have. LOL I have not noticed any girth increase. May I ask for your frequency of use, were you using Trimix every other day?
TRIPLE P SUPERMIX (30-2-50)
Papaverine 30mg/ml - Phentalomine 2mg/ml - PGE1 50mcg/ml
(+ 0.15mg/ml Atropine)

Stew52

Postby Stew52 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:48 pm

I have had an increase in girth both flaccid and erect. What has grown the most with me is the head. And maybe 1/2" in length. Been using injections (PGE & TM) for about 3 years and unless traveling or sick, manage 2-3 times a week. I also notice the vascularity has increased, bigger bulging veins. I also mildly pump 1-2 times a week, if in a layoff especially, and occasionally use a ring when playing. It holds most this growth for 3-4 weeks if in a layoff and comes back quickly. Wifey likes it . . a lot.
Last edited by Stew52 on Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NOT an MD. 71, M51 yrs, CenTX US. Inj since 12/2016, a yr after pills stopped working. Caverject for a yr. 1/2018 Tri-Mix at 30 pap/2 phent/60 pge @0.3ml, now 0.5ml 80mcg/ml PGE1. DE/Anorgasmia setting in since 5/2019, worse now.

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:44 pm

Stew, now that you mention it, my veins are more pronounced now too. I too have had an increase in the size of the head, but most the increase is in the main shaft.
Phil, I average 2 injections per week, 3 occasionally. And yes, this is a side effect I not complaining about!

Stew52

Postby Stew52 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:35 pm

Now, I can't specifically ascribe it to "Tri-Mix" per se, it just may be more regular use now that the ED is at bay with the injections. I recall hard erections when younger ("so hard a cat can't scratch it") and I miss those for different positions, but not it was not bigger (fat/thick). (If I had 2 dicks I could run a control.) The "PT" with mild pumping and occasional use of a ring for fluffing I believe helps as well especially during a lay-off. When pills stopped working but before injections, I rarely if ever got nocturnal or morning wood. Now it is a regular occurrence. I really believe the whole package if providing for a more healthy member. Use it or lose it.
NOT an MD. 71, M51 yrs, CenTX US. Inj since 12/2016, a yr after pills stopped working. Caverject for a yr. 1/2018 Tri-Mix at 30 pap/2 phent/60 pge @0.3ml, now 0.5ml 80mcg/ml PGE1. DE/Anorgasmia setting in since 5/2019, worse now.

Namirrah

Postby Namirrah » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:27 am

Stew52 wrote:"so hard a cat can't scratch it"

:shock: You let a cat scratch it!?! :o
Age: 39, Diabetic (well controlled) HBP (since teens, less well controlled, but ok),
mild ED for 3 years, l arginine l citrulline and norvaline (amino acid stack) helped.
Pills: ineffective. Started trimix: 6/24/18, EXTREMELY effective.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:00 am

SteveSW wrote:I've only been injecting for a few weeks. After finally getting the dosage high enough, the hard, usable erections are great. However, a side effect (benefit?) is the incredible increase in penis girth. I have recovered all of what I lost due to Peyronie's, and more. I always had a thick dick, but this is going beyond what I used to have. I'm not seeing any length gain, but a nice fat dick is nice. From what I read here, a size increase with Trimix is not rare. What I want to know, from the guys with more long term experience than I, is whether or not these size increases are permanent? Does the growth stop at some point? Thanks.

I used Trimix for over 12 yrs. and gained over an inch in girth, from 5.5" to 6.5+". Loved that! Nice handful. But, when I got my implant I did lose that great girth, back down to 5.5" :? . I went with the Coloplast implant in the hopes that I would retain the girth but it just didn't work out that way. However I am VERY pleased with my implant and even if I could, would not go back to my floppy dick I had before! My "new" flaccid size of 4" :o (was less then an inch), more then makes up for the girth I lost :D .
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Return to “Injections”