Strained in the abdominal area/groin...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
readyforchange

Strained in the abdominal area/groin...

Postby readyforchange » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:30 pm

I think I may have strained the abdominal area/upper groin region. I had my implant done about 10 days ago. I’m just concerned that I might have done some damage. It’s a bit strained and it feels like it might be swollen again (it was originally swollen.

Any cause for concern? Anyone have any experience with this? I was helping my girlfriend a bit around the house and this ended up happening - probably shouldn’t have done this but now I know.
32, ED stemming from spinal meningitis in 2008. Thereafter used pills with little success. Injections were cumbersome and I developed Peyronies. On 9/5/19, implant performed by Dr. Kramer.

tomas1

Re: Strained in the abdominal area/groin...

Postby tomas1 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:20 pm

I've had similar problems when straining on occasion. It feels like what I'd guess a hernia feels like.
I guess it's where they shoved the reservoir into the abdomen from the groin.
I still feel it sometimes even after nearly 8 months post-op.
It always goes away quickly for me.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

readyforchange

Postby readyforchange » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:29 pm

Gotcha! That’s what i think it is. I just also don’t like that it feels that my stomach, which became swollen after surgery and then started to return slowly back to normal, now feels like it is once again swollen. This all had me thinking that I messed up and brought this about!
32, ED stemming from spinal meningitis in 2008. Thereafter used pills with little success. Injections were cumbersome and I developed Peyronies. On 9/5/19, implant performed by Dr. Kramer.

Toronto67

Postby Toronto67 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:04 pm

tomas1 wrote:I've had similar problems when straining on occasion. It feels like what I'd guess a hernia feels like.
I guess it's where they shoved the reservoir into the abdomen from the groin.
I still feel it sometimes even after nearly 8 months post-op.
It always goes away quickly for me.

You were implanted only 10 days ago, be very careful and do not push it. Our bodies take longer to heal inside than they do outside. I had my prostate removed in 2018 and my doctor waited a full year before doing the implant just to make sure everything inside of me was well healed.

I was implanted the first week of July and just now I started going to the gym and running again. Biking is out of the equation for now and I will wait until next year before jumping on the bike again.
Born 1967, diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2016, prostatectomy performed in 2018, current PSA 0.10, implanted with LGX 700 on Jul 2019.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:19 am

Good point, early on you really can't exert yourself.
My son is restoring his 76 Blazer and I picked up his front fender.
That was several weeks post-op, and I really got a pain down there.
It did go away pretty fast.

Golf has never given me a problem there.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

readyforchange

Postby readyforchange » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:31 pm

Thank you! At 32 years old, it is pretty hard for me to sit back and take it easy. I’m trying but damn it’s not easy. I’m nervous as my pubic area/lower abdominal area feels like it is swollen and tender. I’m pretty sore and just cannot tell if the reservoir may have been compromised with by me being “overly zealous” in my recovery to health or whether I am - in fact - just feeling it because I am quite thin. Either way, it’s not comfortable. I’m hoping nothing is at issue. I’ll be back to Dr. Kramer next Monday to find out.

I’m hoping that I’ll be able to be start pumping and on my way to i tercourse!

Return to “Implants”