Dating

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Rawness1111

Dating

Postby Rawness1111 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:54 am

What is dating life like for single men whom have had implant surgery. Especially for young men. I'm mostly asking about the bed room.
32 yrs old. Newly developed ed with divorce and searching for solutions.

DaveKell

Re: Dating

Postby DaveKell » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:25 am

I’ve been married for 40 years. My answer to this can only come from my imagination. I’d say it would be awesome. Remembering the plethora of women I had sex with before settling down with one for life, I can say unequivocally I could have shown them all a much better time. I have little doubt I’d have become legendary in my town.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Lost Sheep

Re: Dating

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:01 pm

Rawness1111 wrote:What is dating life like for single men with E.D.. Especially for young men. I'm mostly asking about the bed room.

The May issue of Cosmopolitan has an article by Hannah Smothers (not very deep, but still...) addressing this question. She requested interviews from men on FrankTalk on the age range 20s-30s.

It was tough for me, but two things were in my favor. Being courteous, respectful and kind to your date and those around you (women watch how you treat others - closely if not consciously). Learning non-coital sexual techniques (how to masturbate a woman or do cunnilingus) and attention to foreplay. If she orgasms a couple of times before you attempt entry, she will be more helpful and a wet and ready vagina entry is MUCH easier to slide into, even with a semi-soft erection.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”