Coming up on 2 years

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
softtohard

Re: Coming up on 2 years

Postby softtohard » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:11 am

sliphill wrote:What is the deflation block reset?

When it didn't pop on the 3rd or 4th pump, I was thinking the worse. But it finally did pop.

Pop? what is that...is it supposed top pop?
ED since 22 years old now 36 years old. 18/July/2019, Coloplast 22 cm Dr Eid New York.
From Sweden, Stockholm, Girlfriend

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:40 am

"Pop" is what you feel when the bulb has transitioned from the no-inflate mode to the inflate mode, so you can now pump it up. (The no-inflate automatic mode is a great thing, so there is not an accidental inflation that could be embarrassing!) ;)

Bailey

Postby Bailey » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:35 am

David_R
I am having surgery this Tuesday 6/18, and have heard guys mention a pop regarding the pump. I have some hearing loss, and was wondering if this will be a problem because I may not hear the pop. Can you also feel a pop from the pump? I too am getting the AMS 700 LGX. Thanks, Bailey
77 yo with ED for over 20 years.Tried everything, & found injections were the only thing that worked.I am so grateful for FT. Was implanted 6/18/19 with a 18cm AMS LGX w 3.0cm RTE,100ml reservoir, infrapubic procedure by Dr. Richard Roach, “Bailey”

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:24 am

Yes, i discovered that if I hit the deflate button once before inflating, it pops on the furst pop! :D
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

tobers

Postby tobers » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:50 am

for what it is worth. It has been reported that about 8% of the AMS 700 series became "stuck" in the deflate position. symptom includes the pump being very hard and will not pop. It takes a lot of pressure to "unstick" the pump...a doctors visit may be necessary. my device was stuck for a few weeks....the pump was so hard that I felt it would rupture. I contacted AMS and was told that it might have to be replaced....the whole unit. I played with the pump and was able to get it working again....after deflating, I inflate with 2-3 pumps and am able to inflate it fully later without any problems. has anyone just have the pump replaced if there was an uncorrectable problem? I was informed that the average usage time is twice a week. can anyone post how long the had a ams700 three piece before it had to be replaced because it malfunctioned or just wore out.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:05 am

I passed two years last month. The past 2 years have been blissful. I’m entirely open to share this at seminars I do with doctors for my implant manufacturer. The biggest benefit has been my lifelong PE is a thing of the past. I can wear my wife out as well as myself and choose when I want to finish. It’s strange to be 66 years old and be having the best sex of your life! At one of my last seminars a guy came up to me at the end. He said “ I’ve been deployed to combat 3 times but would never be brave enough to do what you just did “. I love getting this message out.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:38 am

Hi sliphill,

TANGERINE here, I was pretty active around your time, and I still come back to the site just to learn and occasionally to help.

For me, life is going great. My implant works perfectly. Getting the implant has truly made my life better. My mood and outlook also are better.

Nothing really bothers me anymore because, well, "I can f..k, and I can do it really really good"

Implant was the best thing I could have done for myself. So yes, things are going great with me and it was nice to hear from you -- yes time does fly since I am now 2.5 years out.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:44 pm

:D :D :D

Return to “Implants”