How Far Into Glands Do Your Cylinders Go? Anyone Able to Share?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
beachbum

Re: How Far Into Glands Do Your Cylinders Go? Anyone Able to Share?

Postby beachbum » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:37 pm

When pumped but not aroused the tip is soft. Floppy, no. Yes you can bend the tip but its like it would be without an erection. Only thing I can see that would be different is that the glan is not as large.
71. ED for about 10+ years to one extent or another. Implanted 9/14/2016 AMS CX 18+3 Fl/ Ky

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:33 pm

Glans not glands
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:56 pm

jump.ship wrote:Hello everyone,

Would those with an implant be able to share how far EXACTLY into the glands their cylinders go?

Is it 1/4 or 1/2 or 3/4? Or maybe 1/3 or 2/3? Does this change across the three states: flaccid, pumped, pumped + arousal?

I don't think my surgeon will give me a full on floppy head, but what about a partial floppy head? I would assume the glands are firmer the farther the cylinders go into the glands?

If I can get some data on this, then I will be able to discuss this very precisely with him.

(edited for brevity)

fitted to perfection!

Thanks!

How far your tunica extends into your glans will be the first determiner of the answer to your question. Most men's tunica goes into their glans about halfway or a little further.
The implant can do little or nothing in that regard and the fitment of the implant into your tunica can be very close to 4/4, matching precisely the fit of your original unimplanted tunica with the fit of your tunica with implant. But if the surgeon is over-aggressive in sizing the implant and the implant presses too far, erosion of your tissues can be problematic (in an area where you DO NOT WANT problems).

Perfection is nice as a goal, but optimal is what you should be satisfied with. Don't set yourself up for disappointment.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

ocitgo

Postby ocitgo » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:00 pm

Mine goes within 1/4 in of the tip. I get very aroused when I play with it.
ocitgo (Bob F), Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, leak, 3 cm rear tip
Implanted 06/17/2019 AMS 700LGX 18 cm, 1.5 cm rear tip

Bluewhippet

Postby Bluewhippet » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:06 am

Despite having an AMS 700 CX which does not expand in length the tips of my implant are at the top Corona level of the glans when deflated, but when inflated they are 3/4 of the way into the glans. A perfect result which means that the head is firm and not floppy and this makes insertion easy - just as it was before I had ED.
80 year old Type2 diabetic, long term ED, pills then injections PGE1. After 4 years they became less effective. Implanted 20/3/2018 by NHS. AMS 700 CX 15+4 cm with MS pump. Never had any significant pain. Still working perfectly and used regularly.

jump.ship

Postby jump.ship » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:13 am

oldbeek wrote:My tips go into my glans 1/2 way when pumped up. Flaccid, right side is below glans and left side is 1/2 inch below right side. Installed is a 15 + 5 cm extension. My cruse is 3 inch deep and the 5 cm is what was needed to get the inflation tubes up near the pubic bone. 6 inch external useable dick. No problems having the extensions.

Thanks! So you don't have a "wobble" with the 5cm RTE?
Uk Based - 39 Years
ED from day one - VL confirmed with NHS
Implanted Jan 2022 - Dr Eid - 22cm Titan / no RTEs

jump.ship

Postby jump.ship » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:16 am

Smetro wrote:Glans not glands

Glad this was corrected before my appointment. haha
Uk Based - 39 Years

jump.ship

Postby jump.ship » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:46 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
jump.ship wrote:Hello everyone,

Would those with an implant be able to share how far EXACTLY into the glands their cylinders go?

Is it 1/4 or 1/2 or 3/4? Or maybe 1/3 or 2/3? Does this change across the three states: flaccid, pumped, pumped + arousal?

I don't think my surgeon will give me a full on floppy head, but what about a partial floppy head? I would assume the glands are firmer the farther the cylinders go into the glands?

If I can get some data on this, then I will be able to discuss this very precisely with him.

(edited for brevity)

fitted to perfection!

Thanks!

How far your tunica extends into your glans will be the first determiner of the answer to your question. Most men's tunica goes into their glans about halfway or a little further.
The implant can do little or nothing in that regard and the fitment of the implant into your tunica can be very close to 4/4, matching precisely the fit of your original unimplanted tunica with the fit of your tunica with implant. But if the surgeon is over-aggressive in sizing the implant and the implant presses too far, erosion of your tissues can be problematic (in an area where you DO NOT WANT problems).

Perfection is nice as a goal, but optimal is what you should be satisfied with. Don't set yourself up for disappointment.

I could need be heading for disappointment indeed! Thanks for detailed answer. Can I ask why you have an 18+3 and not a say 20+1? I am trying to work out the RTE thing. But i'm not seeing anything consistent.

Thanks!
Uk Based - 39 Years

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:35 pm

My implant is installed infra pubic. The nature of my body, the cruses were 5 cm deep from my pubic bone to 1/2 inch from my anus. That was all filled with the RTEs (5cm). My inflatable tubes(15cm) start from there. The tubing from the pump connect right at the pubic bone. It is very solid set in the cruse and stands at 2:30 when hard at 6 inch useable. It depends on your body style. Some (EID) never use RTEs. I don't even feel the RTEs in my body.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

UK_Steve

Postby UK_Steve » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:38 pm

My tips go 1/2 way into the glans when erect and about 3/4 when flaccid. Absolutely no problem.
65 years old
Diagnosed with PC in August 2017 - Biopsy Gleason 4+5=9
Radical Prostatectomy 14/12/17 no nerves spared - PSA now undetectable. ED since op. Tried MUSE and injections without success.
Titan 22cm + 1cm - 25/03/19 by Mr Ralph in London UK

Return to “Implants”