AMS 700 Malfunctioning?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Drake1

Re: AMS 700 Malfunctioning?

Postby Drake1 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:33 pm

Evinrude wrote:
RayChez wrote: I was all healed up within three weeks.
A bummer to realize an AMS defect is even possible...after all the pomp and circumstance leading up to and including the surgery and then 6 weeks of healing before activation, what an extreme drag it would be to find out the unit was defective and you have to go thru all that yet again ! :cry:

After reading your post I am thankful I have had no worries until now.

RayChez

Re: AMS 700 Malfunctioning?

Postby RayChez » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:38 pm

I noticed it right away when the doctor told me to start inflating. When I would squeeze the ball it would make like a popping sound and it would work most of the time. If it did not pop you could squeeze the ball and nothing would happen. So I would press the release button over and over back and forth from the ball to the release button until it would pop again and it would work to get a full hard erection. But then I noticed that if I left some saline in the cylinders, it would work all the time. If I deflated it all the way is when I had problems, until it just quit completely after ten months. So they replaced the pump and the reservoir with a bigger one.

So far it is working perfect. Smooth compression on the ball and easy to fill the cylinders.
age: 75 First implant around 2001, 59 at the time. AMS 700 Ultrex
revision Dec 2016. 2ND implant 21CM, 1rte AMS 700 LGX MS pump

Return to “Implants”