deleted

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
FMLFML85

deleted

Postby FMLFML85 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:22 pm

deleted
Last edited by FMLFML85 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lost Sheep

Re: Major leak and miss measured

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:04 pm

FMLFML85 wrote:Just got done with my consultation for a implant with dr Eid. He performed a penile Doppler and it showed a MAJOR leak. One year ago I had the same test administered and had good results, no indication of a leak. The only thing I think I can blame this on is the trimix injections I started 6 months ago. The doctor did the stretch test on my flaccid penis and got a measurement of 16 cm. I showed him a picture I took at home showing 21 cm and he redid the stretch test after injecting my penis and got a measurement of 17.5. The injection produced a floppy erection so I feel the measurement was flawed. He said that the implant will be between 25 - 26 centimeters long. I asked about being measured with the rods during surgery would come up with a different measurement and he said most likely not. At this moment I wish I never tried trimix.

If the injection produced a floppy erection, I would suspect the injection was flawed, not the measurement.

Was Er. Eid the doctor who did both the stretch tests and the injection? His reputation is such that he is thorough, exacting and conscientious. A floppy erection from injection would (I think) elicit concern on his part. In any event, it is the interior measurement that dictates the size of the implant and ultimate size of the erected implanted penis. Having said that, the stretch test (administered by an expert) is usually a fairly accurate prediction.

Do you have access to a vacuum erection device with a transparent tube? That might provide some more information. My (inside the tube) measurement was about 1/2" longer than my best erection (before or after my implant). I suspect the extra 1/2" is not to be relied upon as a result of the vacuum, not tissues or structure. But if you get anything approaching 23cm (under vacuum), I would expect 21cm post-implant or be disappointed. Further discussion with your surgeon seems warranted.

How long ago was the aforementioned 21cm picture taken and under what conditions of erection?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

FMLFML85

deleted

Postby FMLFML85 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:41 pm

deleted
Last edited by FMLFML85 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:11 am

All I get from injections is a floppy erection, no matter what the dosage or strength is.
The stretch test is a variable thing. I get different results when I check. I think the best is always after I pump to get it stretched first. I am looking forward for an implant but have to get the wife on board first. You have a great doctor, trust him! :D
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:20 pm

FMLFML85 wrote:Thanks for the response. Yes dr eid did the injection and stretch test. He did not seem to be worried that the erection was floppy. He asked if my erection allways pointed downward at 5:30 and I said it pointed straight out from my body if properly stimulated. I do have a vacuum device but my penis dosnt really react when using it, maybe because of how bad my venous leak is apparently. Hopefully dr Eid is aggressive when doing the internal measurement. He said he has had a few clients ask for their penises to be shortened but said that would be impossible to do because it would cause them floppy head syndrome.

I think it is possible to shorten. Essentially a reverse of the lengthening surgeries that involve cutting the tunica in such a way that part can be "slid" lengthways and then stitched up for healing. Just go the other direction. Not always successful, though.

Another surgery for lengthening is insertion of a silicone prosthetic called a "penuma" which is now approved by the FDA.

But what puzzles me is what man would desire to be shortened? If he is so long as to present a storage problem, maybe, or a significant other at risk of injury from over-enthusiastic penetration?
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

antelope

Postby antelope » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:55 pm

What is the connection between injections and a venous leak?
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

FMLFML85

deleted

Postby FMLFML85 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:27 pm

deleted
Last edited by FMLFML85 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

FMLFML85

deleted

Postby FMLFML85 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:19 am

deleted
Last edited by FMLFML85 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:52 pm

FMLFML85 wrote:Do you guys think I could talk dr Eid into remeasuring prior to surgery? I would like to inject trimix instead of caverject. I can still get a erection with trimix if I use a ring but with cacerject it’s just a big flaccid. I remeasured with tape just now and without pushing into my public region in getting 19-20 cm. I might potentially lose a inch because the caverject has little effect.

Yes, yes, I do. But really, it may not be necessary. Talk to him and he may well explain (in detail if you are non-queazy enough to stand the details) just how the measurements are done and the implant fitted.

I found Dr. Eid to be a caring individual who, if you demonstrate competent knowledge of the subject and of yourself and your desires, will listen to you and meet your concerns.

(see my PM for more detail)

Express that you feel the caverject did not give him an adequately accurate representation of your penis' capacity for size and rigidity. Share your unease with him and I am certain, he will take it from there.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Return to “General Discussion”