Just feels different - that change ?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.

Moderator: DaveKell

George03
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:25 am

Re: Just feels different - that change ?

Postby George03 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:07 pm

Mine soften up as time went by. I don't know if you have activated yet, that was another adjustment for me. The first activation was quite discomfortable, mainly because I couldn't figure out how to deflate. The first few uses with a women were challenging because when pumped to the max, it was discomfortable. Now I don't have that problem, 8 months after first activation. I had a session with one of my nymphos a couple of weeks ago, I was very happy with the implant. Did anal this time, it was a little uncomfortable getting in, should have used lube.

Anyway, as time goes by, it will likely feel normal, unless you forget to deflate!
Prostate removal August 2017, AMS 700 LGX Implant August 2018 60's, generally good shape and health. PSA zero so far.

Lost Sheep
Posts: 2638
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Re: Just feels different - that change ?

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:55 pm

George03 wrote: I had a session with one of my nymphos a couple of weeks ago, I was very happy with the implant. Did anal this time, it was a little uncomfortable getting in, should have used lube.

George, PLEASE, PLEASE use lube for anal. Plenty of it. All the instructions I have read of how to make anal enjoyable for the recipient is to ensure good lubrication. Also, go slow. Shallow strokes at first to distribute the lube into the canal before taking (gradually) longer strokes until you can go full depth (and even then, full depth might be avoided, depending on capacity).

I do not suggest that you are an inconsiderate lover. I suspect that since she was a "nympho", as you put it, she was more enthusiastic about the experience than most women would be, and she might have been even more enthusiastic WITH lube unless she is into a "little" pain.

I addressed this to you, but my real audience is anyone who reads your post and infers that lube is optional. It was a "little uncomfortable getting in". I assure you, if it was a little for you, it was a LOT for her.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017 Dr Shaw.
READ OLD THREADS to ask better questions and better understand answers.
Make yourself part of your medical team.
Document your current penile size: photos and written records.
Pre-op V.E.D. therapy helps.

User avatar
Quincy
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:03 pm
Location: Boise, ID

Re: Just feels different - that change ?

Postby Quincy » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:02 pm

I'm a year post implant, and I'm thrilled with the device. It has made a large difference for me.

Yes, it feels a little different, but most of the time I don't notice it at all. When I inflate and find the 3rd "nut" in my sack, it's obvious, of course, and my sack is always heavier and larger than before. But I'm used to it now and it is the new normal.

Erect, the sensations are all just like they were when I had natural erections. It's amazing, and was my biggest worry before getting an implant. I wanted to make sure I'd feel things as I should. I do.

Flaccid, there is more stiffness in my penis than before, it's almost like having a minor woody all the time. It's actually a nice feeling. I'm larger flaccid than before by a long shot, but it don't appear to me to look like a semi or anything, though it does stick out a little.

I hope this helps. Happy to answer questions at the ripe old implant age of one year if it would be useful.

Quincy
67, Boise area, Married 43 years
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation. Gleason 3+4=7
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

merrix
Posts: 865
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:08 am

Re: Just feels different - that change ?

Postby merrix » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:57 am

Larry10625 wrote:
craig45nj wrote:Hey all implanted on tues and not much pain. I used Ambien cr to sleep the last few nights and it’s been great.

The feel of my shaft feels different. Like a hose. Does this go away ? Also flaccid it seems hard ??

Will it get / feel more natural ? Really want it to be that way —

Any advice ?



Nope. That's what I have been saying about the Titan ever since my conversation with the 4 docs. Out of curiosity, how big were you (flaccid) before your implant?

Larry


What is wrong with you?
What is your agenda?

As a moderator, is this what you should do? Someone here has just had the surgery with one of, if not the highest, respected implant docs on the planet. He chose to implant him with a Titan.
Now this guy asks for some support and someone to cheer him up.
And you tell him indirectly that he got the wrong implant and that nothing will change from now on.
What is your problem?
Are you completely blind for the fact that there are plenty of people here who have got great flaccid dicks with their Titans, myself included?
And are you completely blind for the fact that two of the world's three most famous docs use Ttian in majority of cases, and the third uses it as well?
Furthermore, there are numerous studies showing no significant difference between satisfaction with the two brands. However, there are studies showing a big difference between going to a high volume doc and a low volume doc. So if plenty of the high volume docs use Titan, it just doesn't really fit together if that brand was inferior.

Are you paid by AMS to run this campaign?
Come on man, be a bit more supportive and open up your eyes for what is going on out there.
Last edited by merrix on Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted 151215
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Smetro
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Just feels different - that change ?

Postby Smetro » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:12 am

A Titan is the brand my Urologist chose. It works perfectly and my GF seems to like how it looks and delivers orgasms on a daily basis. :)
65, Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne, Australia Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a previous 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length 2 years+ post-op is 7.5” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth

Larry10625

Re: Just feels different - that change ?

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:35 am

merrix wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
craig45nj wrote:Hey all implanted on tues and not much pain. I used Ambien cr to sleep the last few nights and it’s been great.

The feel of my shaft feels different. Like a hose. Does this go away ? Also flaccid it seems hard ??

Will it get / feel more natural ? Really want it to be that way —

Any advice ?



Nope. That's what I have been saying about the Titan ever since my conversation with the 4 docs. Out of curiosity, how big were you (flaccid) before your implant?

Larry


What is wrong with you?
What is your agenda?

As a moderator, is this what you should do? Someone here has just had the surgery with the one of, if not the highest, respected implant docs on the planet. He chose to implant him with a Titan.
Now this guy asks for some support and someone to cheer him up.
And you tell him indirectly that he got the wrong implant and that nothing will change from now on.
What is your problem?
Are you completely blind for the fact that there are plenty of people here who have got great flaccid dicks with their Titans, myself included?
And are you completely blind for the fact that two of the world's three most famous docs use Ttian in majority of cases, and the third uses it as well?
Furthermore, there are numerous studies showing no significant difference between satisfaction with the two brands. However, there are studies showing a big difference between going to a high volume doc and a low volume doc. So if plenty of the high volume docs use Titan, it just doesn't really fit together if that brand was inferior.

Are you paid by AMS to run this campaign?
Come on man, be a bit more supportive and open up your eyes for what is going on out there.



I have no agenda... no more than any other member here. I have done a LOT of research on both brands and all 4 doctors. I had an hour long phone interview with the 4 of them. 3 were great, 1 was the most arrogant surgeon I have ever spoken to. The Titan is NOT a good fit for everyone and, if you had read my post to craig45n you would have noticed that I asked him a question but, instead of him answering, you did. I have asked all the members on Frank Talk to cease calling people out publically... perhaps you missed it. Henseforth, I will NOT respond to any public criticism. I do not work for you. As for Moderator, if I was not the Moderator on here, I would be free to say a lot more than I do. Common respect asks for confrontation to be in a PM on social media sites.

Larry

Dave52
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:28 am

Re: Just feels different - that change ?

Postby Dave52 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:34 pm

Larry
We have had disagreements in the past about your affinity with your choice of product. As a representative of this community to answer a new member with a self serving opinion like Nope I can only say their make you look like a Dope. You have no real personal experience with the Titan product and therefore no opinion so keep you one sided opinions to yourself and act like a moderator not an instigator of day bad will. As far as PM only complaints to you if you choose your reply to questions a little more thoughtfully you won’t be called out as often.
Dave
Born 52
Prostatectomy 6/1/18
Viagra worked before RRP
Trimix painful Bimix both Ineffective
Titan 20CM 1CM RTE
10/26/18 Dr.Eid

Gt1956
Posts: 340
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:47 pm

Re: Just feels different - that change ?

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:41 pm

I plan on going over the choice of brands with my doctor when the time comes. He is a pro & I expect that he'll act like one. Btw, I see that he has implanted members here & I haven't been able to find anyone that has had problems. The talk will cover what his expected brand will be. No sense talking about the size because he'll have to measure when he gets in there. I don't plan on dictating what brand to get. But I do hope that based upon the external exam that he can tell which make/model will be likely used. Trust in your doctor is important. Just my opinion.
63 HBP at 40 high triglycerides at 45 Type 2 at 60

Larry10625

Re: Just feels different - that change ?

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:59 am

Gt1956 wrote:I plan on going over the choice of brands with my doctor when the time comes. He is a pro & I expect that he'll act like one. Btw, I see that he has implanted members here & I haven't been able to find anyone that has had problems. The talk will cover what his expected brand will be. No sense talking about the size because he'll have to measure when he gets in there. I don't plan on dictating what brand to get. But I do hope that based upon the external exam that he can tell which make/model will be likely used. Trust in your doctor is important. Just my opinion.



That's right, you should be able to trust your surgeon. Why some surgeons allow their patients to choose is a mystry to me. Just like everything, there are times to use the Titan and times not to. Just ask the members here that made the wrong choice... they will tell you. When I give my opinion on what not to get, it is based on conversations I have had with Dr's Eid, Kramer, Perito and Brock AND the reps from AMS and Coloplast. No, I have never had a Titan. That's because the Titan will NEVER be the right choice for me. When I recommend that people not get the Titan, it's because I am trying to prevent them from making a mistake that they will not be able to fix until their first revision. Their are a couple of members here that do not appreciate my efforts... that's fine, I know the vast majority do. I get great feedback every day and, have to empty my PM mail box every week to 10 days. I have a lot more respect for the rest of the members than to waste space on the nonsense that spews from their yaps. Now, one more time, The Titan was designed for men with above average penises (over 6.5 flaccid). This is simply because of the weight of it. It was also designed for men with severe Peyronie's Disease. The reason that Boston Scientific has 75% of the implant market is not because they are better but, because 75% of the men do not fit the requirements for the Titan and their surgeons have their best interests at heart instead of actually taking kickbacks from from on of the companies or the other. The doctor that is actually looking out for their patients will use BOTH brands so that they can actually provide what is best for their patients. Everybody can be implanted with either but if it's the wrong choice their will be problems... for instance, if a man with a huge penis of 7" flaccid gets an AMS implant, it won't be strong enough to lift it up and actually look erect. On the other hand, if a man with a 5" penis gets a Titan, he is going to look like he has a semi erection all day, every day no matter where they are... even in the public shower room with other men. Have a great day everyone :)

Larry

merrix
Posts: 865
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:08 am

Re: Just feels different - that change ?

Postby merrix » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:01 am

Larry:

One:
I had a 4 inch flaccid. I have a Titan. My implanted flaccid (now 6 inch) hangs straight down as shown on pics here.
So you are wrong. Wrong.

Two
This is funny. A guy goes to see e.g. Eid. Eid recommends him a Titan. Then you say that is bad and he should not have a Titan. And what do you base that advice on? You have talked to Eid...
Do you see the messed up logic here..?

Three
Of course you get PMs. So do I. Saying you are full of shit. I never mentioned that. Till you did.

Finally
It is ok to have different opinions. I couldn’t really care less if you don’t like what I post. I will always speak my mind. And I do think you are trying to make your personal opinion look like the truth. It isn’t. Research shows you are wrong.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted 151215
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dg_moore, Google [Bot] and 13 guests