Squeekie pump

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Squeekie pump

Postby Larry10625 » Thu May 09, 2019 3:06 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:Mine, during inflation, makes a vibration/sound similar to the sound it makes when deflating. But the sound/vibration is only momentary and definitely not every time. I suspect I am partially depressing the deflate button. When I am careful to only be in contact with the pump bulb (and not the valve body) this never happens.

That vibrating sound you hear is perfectly normal. That is the sound it makes when deflating. You say "not every time"... that is strange. :)

Larry

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu May 09, 2019 11:07 pm

Sometimes mine squeaks, sometimes not.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

rancherejim

Postby rancherejim » Fri May 10, 2019 11:15 am

From what you guys are saying, it must be normal. I think with the same woman all the time it could be fun. I am now single so I'm out sewing my oats again until the next wife comes along. Some ask about it, some don't. Only had one that did not know, but she never touched my balls, and that day it did not squeak when I pumped it up.
I'm having a lot of fun with the ladies, best thing I ever did for myself. So far it works perfectly every time I need it.
77 years old, married 58 years. Had ED for the last 10 years or so.
May 2nd, 2018 Coloplast Titan implanted, 24cm with 1cm RTE's. All went well so far.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri May 10, 2019 1:39 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:Mine, during inflation, makes a vibration/sound similar to the sound it makes when deflating. But the sound/vibration is only momentary and definitely not every time. I suspect I am partially depressing the deflate button. When I am careful to only be in contact with the pump bulb (and not the valve body) this never happens.

That vibrating sound you hear is perfectly normal. That is the sound it makes when deflating. You say "not every time"... that is strange. :)

Larry

Ah... the English language is so easy to create double meanings. The parenthetical addition should eliminate the alternative meaning.

"But the sound/vibration (that occurs occasionally during inflation) is only momentary and definitely not every time.?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Fri May 10, 2019 6:27 pm

Mine squeaks in the key of E.....I tune my guitar to it......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri May 10, 2019 6:27 pm

Xomanow wrote:Mine squeaks in the key of E.....I tune my guitar to it......

How many hands do you HAVE?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”