Your Results Using a Mirror to Inject Trimix?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
HardTimes

Your Results Using a Mirror to Inject Trimix?

Postby HardTimes » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:20 pm

Due to my weight, I am unable to see my penis (more of a grower than shower ;) Although I am exercising to lose weight now, have you had a similar experience and used a mirror to inject your penis? My urologist didn't give me much hope of using this method (actions are backwards in a mirror), but it's all I have at this point (wife is an option, but not counting on her injecting me). I've found more information and hope in this forum than any other so do you have any suggestions?

ALPRO/PAPA/PHEN 10MGC/15MG/1MG - (I have no idea what that formula means) First dose was .03 with little if any change. Next will be .04, but I'm not expecting that much difference. If you've used a similar formula, what was your results?

My first injection was a couple weeks ago and done by the Dr. It hurt a lot.
1. Do you quickly stab the needle in or slowly insert it?
2. Do you recommend a numbing cream for the injection spot? If so, what brand?

I haven't had problems with multiple injections in other parts of the body, but this spot is a little different :oops:

Thanks guys!
Hard Times (are coming I hope)
Married 37 years. Radical Prostatectomy 4/14/2017. Cancer free so far. Had first injection 4/2019 at doctor's. ALPRO/PAPA/PHEN 10MGC/15MG/1MG. Still wavering if I can inject myself.

happycamper59

Re: Your Results Using a Mirror to Inject Trimix?

Postby happycamper59 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:17 pm

That is a starter mix. What dose are you doing? .03 to .04. Is that 3 to 4 units? Or 30 units (.3 ml)? More than likely, it is the latter.

Did your uro give you instructions and the first jab?

Watch the videos (there is a file with links, or you can search on You Tube). They helped me a lot.

Basically, do not quickly stab. Take your time. Getting the right spot with the right technique is very important.

I've never heard anyone using a numbing cream. After your first couple of injections, you realize it doesn't really hurt and you lose most of your nervousness.
ED for 25 years. Went through pills and currently injecting Trimix. Implant is now scheduled for June 3! :D

HardTimes

Postby HardTimes » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:10 pm

Thanks for the reply and suggestions. I'll try again. How'd you know I had a trial mix? Just curious...

Thanks
HardTimes
Married 37 years. Radical Prostatectomy 4/14/2017. Cancer free so far. Had first injection 4/2019 at doctor's. ALPRO/PAPA/PHEN 10MGC/15MG/1MG. Still wavering if I can inject myself.

happycamper59

Postby happycamper59 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:50 am

Go to the General Discussion page, then at the top is Documents Worth Reading. I think you'll find good explanations there about mix levels. Or you can talk to your uro about it.
ED for 25 years. Went through pills and currently injecting Trimix. Implant is now scheduled for June 3! :D

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:15 pm

HardT,

Although I have never had your NoSeeEm problem -- flat stomach, lucky me -- what I always do before injecting is to really plump up. Maybe that is easier said that done .. or even described .. but for me it requires repeatedly squeezing at the base, milk up a bit and then give a few good waggings so that you are exerting a little centrifugal force to get the blood to go to the head -- no need to milk up to the head -- that can be counterproductive. It can take a few minutes doing that sequence over and over but when done I get an impressive plump and long soft-on with plenty of surface area and firmness for the shot. I also lay the shaft to one side so I can see the spot to shoot -- I do not hold it straight out.

Been doing it that way for almost 10 years and never had a failure in many thousands? (uncounted) shots.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

HardTimes

Postby HardTimes » Thu May 02, 2019 4:41 pm

Thanks for the advice Jim. I will definitely try that.

HardTimes

HardTimes

Postby HardTimes » Thu May 02, 2019 4:44 pm

grandhaven wrote:Go to the General Discussion page, then at the top is Documents Worth Reading. I think you'll find good explanations there about mix levels. Or you can talk to your uro about it.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will look at it.
HardTimes

HardTimes

Postby HardTimes » Thu May 02, 2019 4:49 pm

JimStars wrote:HardT,

Been doing it that way for almost 10 years and never had a failure in many thousands? (uncounted) shots.

J

Thanks Jim for the advice. I will try that. Since you seem to have done a lot of shots, what's the chance of developing Peyronie's disease? I read that it could be an after effect of the injections, but I was just curious? Actually, I'd gladly chance it to regain an erection again (haven't had one in a few years).

Thanks again,
HardTimes

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Wed May 15, 2019 5:31 pm

HT,

For me there is zero curving. But I have been using mostly just PGE-1 -- not Trimix -- for all those years. It is much cheaper (and supposedly plain PGE-1 might have less effect towards peyronies than Trimix).
No one really seems to know exactly what causes Peyronies anyways).

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Return to “Injections”