red blotch on glans

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Geronimo

red blotch on glans

Postby Geronimo » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:42 am

Hi, i have a small red blotch appeared on my glans, it appeared about 3 days ago, could it be overpumping on my VED?
as anyone had this?
72 yo England, ED 2011, PD 2015, VED & hand massage, given me a big fatter penis, , love the old wild west stories. fav song, "A day in the life" - Beatles.

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Re: red blotch on glans

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:46 am

Almost certainly over-pumping. Take a couple days off. You have likely burst a capillary. Give it time to heal. Then resume but go for longer sessions without the aggressive vacuum. Better results that way
Paul

Bigdog1

Postby Bigdog1 » Wed May 01, 2019 6:56 pm

Does anyone know how to know when to stop pumping the implant? I just received mine and stop pumping when I feel a little pain. I understand that I need to keep inflating at least a couple times a day to get maximum size but unsure if there is anything else you need to do besides just inflating for 10 minutes a couple times a day? Does it overstress the pump or cylinders if pumping up too much and how to know when to stop pumping? Will the pump become hard to pump and can it be popped if forced or pumped too hard? What kinda gains in length or girth can be expected from size immediately post op to say a year out? Thanks
39, Venous leakage..implanted with 23cm TITAN on 4/3/19 by a rockstar of a Doc..Dr. Perito

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu May 02, 2019 4:58 am

Geronimo wrote:Hi, i have a small red blotch appeared on my glans, it appeared about 3 days ago, could it be overpumping on my VED?
as anyone had this?

Yup... mine is BXO (balanitis xerotica obliterans) (aka Lichen Sclerosis). See this link. It says whitish blotches but mine are red and the Dr. says that's what happens when it gets inflamed. I really hope I'm wrong... I wouldn't wish this crap on anyone. Sometimes it hurts and all the time it looks like crap. :(

Larry

https://www.google.ca/search?source=hp& ... ixGPW6-gEI

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu May 02, 2019 5:02 am

Geronimo wrote:Hi, i have a small red blotch appeared on my glans, it appeared about 3 days ago, could it be overpumping on my VED?
as anyone had this?

It could also be hematomas from pumping up too much and leaving it too long. Dr. Perito told me that what you need to do is pump it up to the point where it is comfortable but one more pump and it would not be comfortable. Hope this helps. :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu May 02, 2019 5:05 am

Bigdog1 wrote:Does anyone know how to know when to stop pumping the implant? I just received mine and stop pumping when I feel a little pain. I understand that I need to keep inflating at least a couple times a day to get maximum size but unsure if there is anything else you need to do besides just inflating for 10 minutes a couple times a day? Does it overstress the pump or cylinders if pumping up too much and how to know when to stop pumping? Will the pump become hard to pump and can it be popped if forced or pumped too hard? What kinda gains in length or girth can be expected from size immediately post op to say a year out? Thanks

Dr. Perito told me that what you need to do is pump it up to the point where it is comfortable but one more pump and it would not be comfortable. Hope this helps. Also he says to leave for 30 minutes and to do this 2 to 3 times a day. If you over pump you will likely develop hematomas on your glans :)

Larry

Geronimo

Postby Geronimo » Fri May 03, 2019 2:32 am

Thank you for your replys, 2 days i've eased of with my VED, the red bloch as started to fade, so all looking good.
72 yo England, ED 2011, PD 2015, VED & hand massage, given me a big fatter penis, , love the old wild west stories. fav song, "A day in the life" - Beatles.

Return to “General Discussion”