Tip shifted lower

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tsanchez12369

Tip shifted lower

Postby Tsanchez12369 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:00 pm

After 7 months, my right tip in the glans has shifted downwards and is no longer uniform height w the left tip. Has this happened to anyone else and any idea why it happens?
Sept 11, 2018: excision, grafting (human cadever tissue) and implant. Doc is Dr Edward Karpman in Mountain View, surgery at El Camino Hospital, LOS Gatos CA. AMS 700 CX infrapubic 18 cm + 3 cm RTE. http://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php

Xomanow

Re: Tip shifted lower

Postby Xomanow » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:32 pm

That happened to me about 8-9 months after my implant.....I was told it was because of a slight curve that I have (although so slight that I never even noticed it)…..so my left tube was shorter than my right tube....the implant & I still functioned fine but it bugged me......anyhow, Dr. Eid installed 1 RTE which was a fairly minor thing (I had it done a year after I noticed it) and everything is equal now.....
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Tsanchez12369

Postby Tsanchez12369 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:28 pm

Thanks!
Sept 11, 2018: excision, grafting (human cadever tissue) and implant. Doc is Dr Edward Karpman in Mountain View, surgery at El Camino Hospital, LOS Gatos CA. AMS 700 CX infrapubic 18 cm + 3 cm RTE. http://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:38 pm

My left tip is at corona level deflated but moves back to even well into the glans when I pump it up. I have no idea why but it still works. Somewhat annoying but not enough for me to call for a revision. I do have a left bend which might have some relationship to it. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:50 pm

I'm pretty sure the body continues to dilate itself called erosion or stretching. In my case the right cylinder badly deformed. Not sure what its status is right now.
I guess this just shows how hard it is to get a perfect fit on a moving target. Your body continues to adapt. My left side is still short though it is in the glans.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:55 pm

alibaba wrote:My left tip is at corona level deflated but moves back to even well into the glans when I pump it up. I have no idea why but it still works. Somewhat annoying but not enough for me to call for a revision. I do have a left bend which might have some relationship to it. Cheers.

This morning I did a test. While deflated, I grasped the hard end of the left cylinder and pulled it back up my dick into the glans like is should be. At the same time, I felt the kink area where the tube exits the corporal body As I suspected, when I pulled the tip into place, the kink in the tubing and cylinder both smoothed out. Thinking on it, I discovered that the tubing exits at the same place my dick bends when it hangs down. I think that is what causes it. For other reasons I wished my tubing exited further down and I think that would fix this too. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”