Sex on Soft Bed

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
PundaSmith

Sex on Soft Bed

Postby PundaSmith » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:18 pm

Hello,

Wify and I have been having difficulties getting a good position on our soft mattress. The mattress is quite soft, so during sex, using missionary position), I seem to be literally chasing the vagina (as it keeps depressing further into the bed under both our weights. We've tried pillows, but that seems to be the same problem.

We think a harder surface will do, and the floor seems to be the only hard surface around. There are other places in the house, but assuming we want to continue using the bedroom, we would appreciate any further ideas, suggestions for different pillows to use?

Thanks PS.

tomas1

Re: Sex on Soft Bed

Postby tomas1 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:01 pm

I have a funny story about "floor sex".
While in Korea in 1957, I once paid for sex with a prostitute who was actually not at all pretty.
She must not have brought in enough money for mama-san so she didn't have a bed.
All she had was a straw rug to sleep on.

When we got going, she asked to get on top.
Like the gentleman I was, I agreed.

There was a fire going under the floor and it was very hot.
We had to fight to see who would end up on top.

When we finished, she had a couple drops of blood and said she was a virgin.
We had a good laugh, but at least I didn't get an STD or crabs from her.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:02 pm

tomas1 wrote:I have a funny story about "floor sex".
While in Korea in 1957, I once paid for sex with a prostitute who was actually not at all pretty.
She must not have brought in enough money for mama-san so she didn't have a bed.
All she had was a straw rug to sleep on.

When we got going, she asked to get on top.
Like the gentleman I was, I agreed.

There was a fire going under the floor and it was very hot.
We had to fight to see who would end up on top.

When we finished, she had a couple drops of blood and said she was a virgin.
We had a good laugh, but at least I didn't get an STD or crabs from her.

That's a sad story... to hear that she actually lost her virginity that way instead of something sensual and romantic with someone she actually had feelings for. :(

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:05 pm

PundaSmith wrote:Hello,

Wify and I have been having difficulties getting a good position on our soft mattress. The mattress is quite soft, so during sex, using missionary position), I seem to be literally chasing the vagina (as it keeps depressing further into the bed under both our weights. We've tried pillows, but that seems to be the same problem.

We think a harder surface will do, and the floor seems to be the only hard surface around. There are other places in the house, but assuming we want to continue using the bedroom, we would appreciate any further ideas, suggestions for different pillows to use?

Thanks PS.

You stand on the floor and pull her bum to the edge of the bed. Put her legs up toward the ceiling and then slip in (either hole hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:47 pm

Larry, I felt so guilty I married her. :roll:
Last edited by tomas1 on Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:48 pm

tomas1 wrote:Larry, I felt so guilty I married her.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:20 pm

PundaSmith wrote:Hello,

Thanks PS.

A sheet of plywood under the mattress helps with a box spring that has weakened over the years. It does not have to be full-sized, either.

There are "wedge" pillows. Some marketed for ease of reading, watching TV, relieving sleep apnea, or for better sex.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:01 am

In our younger days, my bed was up on blocks at the head for my heartburn. I had a hard time driving it in. I built a 1/2 steel foot board rod that was positioned right at the top of the mattress at the foot. It held the mattress and the sheets and bed covers in place. It was perfect for wrapping my toes around the rod to make me into a pile driver. We also used pillows under her ass. It was later when she discovered that cowboy was her favorite way to grind and get off.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:23 pm

Slightly off topic, but the reason that when we bought our first bed (we've had it for 45 years now), we chose a wooden headboard but not a footboard was that it would interfere with my feet while we were making love. That's called "planning ahead"! ;)

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:08 pm

cheap blow up mattress works great and is easy to hide. Just make it firm and it is hard as rock yet soft as silk.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “General Discussion”