Different Strokes

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Different Strokes

Postby DougAnd » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:45 pm

Two surgeries in one year and doctors offices calling constantly at work have drawn a lot of attention. I think for me the last straw was that I've already had two six weeks light-duty stents and am now heading for a third one. The problem is there was nothing visibly wrong with me. So today my two closest work Associates got a little chuckle when I told them that I was Bionic. I said go ahead you guys laugh now in 10 or 20 years it'll be your turn. They both were adamant the sex was not that important to them and they would never do this. Different Strokes for different folks. I take comfort in the knowledge that when I'm 90 years old my wife and I will still be enjoying my rock hard erections. :D
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Re: Different Strokes

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:38 pm

DougAnd wrote:Two surgeries in one year and doctors offices calling constantly at work have drawn a lot of attention. I think for me the last straw was that I've already had two six weeks light-duty stents and am now heading for a third one. The problem is there was nothing visibly wrong with me. So today my two closest work Associates got a little chuckle when I told them that I was Bionic. I said go ahead you guys laugh now in 10 or 20 years it'll be your turn. They both were adamant the sex was not that important to them and they would never do this. Different Strokes for different folks. I take comfort in the knowledge that when I'm 90 years old my wife and I will still be enjoying my rock hard erections. :D

Well Doug, they can say that because they don't have ED... unless it's a thing, it's not a thing. :)

Larry

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:13 pm

I don't want to make light of your situation...revision after revision and having to take time off for surgery, recover and then light duty. It is stressing on you to put extra work on your co-workers, I imagine, as well.

Do you think their chuckles were nervous laughter (in sympathy for your situation) or embarrassment (about not wanting to admit what they know, or are in denial about, themselves), sympathetic support (over perhaps your description of your situation), or laughing AT you?

Especially if the latter, an obvious question would be, "Not that important to me either, guys, but VERY important to my wife." (or something like that).

"If I had a bum knee, I would get it fixed so I could walk and run. Since I had a bum penis, I am getting it fixed so I can express my love (physicall) for my wife with the same enthusiasm I could at 24. Sex is not just about fun or procreation. It is about bonding."

I am not expressing myself too eloquently, but I am circling the gist.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:37 pm

It's called "whistling while walking thru the cemetery". A friend at work had an issue that I successfuly guessed at. I think it's called BXO. Ripe old age of 44. Says no worries, he has had a long run at the V. He has said that his wife is still very interested in sex. I wonder how the conversation would go if the regular dicking was to end before 50 for a woman that still had a high drive?
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:52 pm

Gt1956 wrote:It's called "whistling while walking thru the cemetery". A friend at work had an issue that I successfuly guessed at. I think it's called BXO. Ripe old age of 44. Says no worries, he has had a long run at the V. He has said that his wife is still very interested in sex. I wonder how the conversation would go if the regular dicking was to end before 50 for a woman that still had a high drive?

I had to look up "BXO"
Balanitis Xerotica Obliterans (BXO) is a chronic, often progressive disease, which can lead to phimosis and urethral stenosis, affecting both urinary and sexual function. Steroid creams are usually the first-line treatment but have a limited role and surgical intervention is frequently necessary.
The surgical treatment:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3111133/
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:48 pm

Good research. If you get curious, look at the pictures that you find. Some of the female victims look simply appalling. Makes ED look like no big deal. My friend uses the cream. Said his wife tells him when he needs to use it cause she can feel it. I was startled that she could feel it. The truth finally came out, her tongue would feel it. KEEPER!
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:35 am

Gt1956 wrote:It's called "whistling while walking thru the cemetery". A friend at work had an issue that I successfuly guessed at. I think it's called BXO. Ripe old age of 44. Says no worries, he has had a long run at the V. He has said that his wife is still very interested in sex. I wonder how the conversation would go if the regular dicking was to end before 50 for a woman that still had a high drive?

I have BXO. The steroid creams are dangerous because they thin the skin. My dermatologist is excellent and prescribed steroids and then a non-steroidal cream and so on. I have to sit to pee because the BXO/LS causes phimosis at the urethral opening and the urine sprays all over. BXO is hell. :(

Larry

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:38 am

Man Larry, your story just gets deeper every day. So sorry that you have had such rotten luck.
As for these guys they talk about sex all day long. But I get the feeling that it is much more talk than action if you get my drift. Not my concern I never have been much of a follower could care less if they carry a limp dick to the grave or not. What ever floats their boat. I'm sure that the missus will have a say.
Bottom line if they ever need advice or help making their choice I will always be glad to encourage this life making decision. As far as I am concerned there was no real choice to make once I found out that for me ED was only going to get worse an irreversible disease that always ends the same.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:32 am

DougAnd wrote:Man Larry, your story just gets deeper every day. So sorry that you have had such rotten luck.
As for these guys they talk about sex all day long. But I get the feeling that it is much more talk than action if you get my drift. Not my concern I never have been much of a follower could care less if they carry a limp dick to the grave or not. What ever floats their boat. I'm sure that the missus will have a say.
Bottom line if they ever need advice or help making their choice I will always be glad to encourage this life making decision. As far as I am concerned there was no real choice to make once I found out that for me ED was only going to get worse an irreversible disease that always ends the same.

Yup, my pelvic region life so far SUCKS (and not in a good way). Emergency circumcision at 3 years old started it leading to BXO/LS, etc, etc, etc. :(

Larry

Return to “Implants”