Has an implant ruined your ability to orgasm?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
edwardl007

Re: Has an implant ruined your ability to orgasm?

Postby edwardl007 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:55 pm

Thanks to all for your input.
68 years old; ED for 30 years; implanted by Dr Kramer on August 27, 2019; 18 cm with 1 cm RTE

Weazer

Postby Weazer » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:07 pm

It definitely takes me longer to reach orgasm now. If I am masturbating I need 1/2 hour minimum. Sometimes I just don't have the time. During sex I have yet to finish before my partner not that it would matter much as my dick is going to stay hard anyway.

After my graft surgery my orgasm changed. Not really any better or worse, just different. After my implant it has changed some more. It may just be because I have a better erection now. But now when I start to get close it feels like I want to cum but my orgasm is just out of reach. I stay on that edge for quite a while before I have a pretty good orgasm.
57, not married, Peyronies Disease in 2014, plication surgery 2016, failed, grafted in 2016, implant Dec. 27 2018. Titan 20cm +1RTE

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:03 am

Just wanted to comment. Just tried this titan out with my wife. Pumped it up initially to its 1 o clock position. It does limit positions right now. Because of angle missionary is about it for now. The cylinders are so hard i cannot push them down for a dog style right now.

Laying on her no problem getting in at all with no hands. Just found its own way. We used plenty of lube though.

The more into it i got the bigger my glans got. After about 30 minutes i pulled out to see how it looked. Pumped it up somemore. She said make it hard as i could. Pumped it up. I had been reaching around on occasion and adding pumps as i could. When i pulled out i was still pointed at 1 o clock. My glans was big as ever. My shaft though still looks skinnier. Will be glad when those 21mm cylinders soften up more and girth gets back to normal.

Buried back in just by laying down on her. No problem burying right to the bone. We are both wet just like normal. I ended up finishing first after another 10 minutes or so. Could not hold off any longer. Then she finished up.

Orgasm was great. Just like old times. No real difference. Back to normal. Glans was engorged. Leaking like crazy. And came like normal. Stayed hard until she came.

Sore as hell though after this first time. Probably spent way to long inside but hated to rush it.. an hour was way to long for a first use but it had been about 8 months and the more we got into it the more we got into it.

Hope i did not break anything. No fin issues period. All went great. Her comment was it was hard like old times. I came. She came a couple times. Pretty much normal for us. This saga for me is pretty much done. Should just get better and better with time.

Only negative is i am a bit sore. I did also have to get in a hot shower when i finally pulled out. My scrotum was so tight i could not get to my deflate button. Balls, pump, sack, was all pulled up tight. Needed the hot shower to relax everything to push deflate.

Love this thing. Her comment was the harder the better. Pump that thing up hard and bury it in me.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:25 am

"an hour was way to long for a first use" -- remember, very, very few guys without an implant can go for an hour. :D
(And who wouldn't be at least a little sore after an hour!)

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:46 pm

David_R wrote:"an hour was way to long for a first use" -- remember, very, very few guys without an implant can go for an hour. :D
(And who wouldn't be at least a little sore after an hour!)

Jesus, half of that friggin near killed me. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”