Implanted 2 years now.

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Donnie1954

Implanted 2 years now.

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:27 pm

Hi guys, I'm Donnie. You can find my threads all over implants. I couldn't be happier with the outcome of my surgery. My Urologist was local and awesome. I had absolutely no complications and at 2 years plus I have my sex life back. I love to talk to guys about my implant and answer any questions or concerns they might have. Feel free to contact me anytime by my email. Welcome to Frank Talk.
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

faktrman

Re: Implanted 2 years now.

Postby faktrman » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:46 pm

Thanks for sharing I also had the AMS 700 implant and love it. Money well spent and lots of it as we have no insurance, my wife and I have sex at least 6 times a day. Thanks for sharing....

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:43 pm

faktrman wrote:Thanks for sharing I also had the AMS 700 implant and love it. Money well spent and lots of it as we have no insurance, my wife and I have sex at least 6 times a day. Thanks for sharing....

SIX TIMES A DAY... how do you find time to post on here???

Larry

disapointed2

Postby disapointed2 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:07 pm

I talked to you last year in the spring. I just had gotten out of my appointment with the doctor about using tri mix. Any way you were all excited about your implant and told me all about it. Last week 3-29-19 I had my implant. Best choice ever for me.. Hardley any pain after I left surgery. the worst of it was the cath. and the drain removal. Just wanted to say thanks. i had mine at Cleveland clinic. Great doctor. I am 7days post op. No pain and no complaints. Thanks again. Mark....
67yrs old. ed for 8yrs. Implanted 5-29-2019

navy6587

Postby navy6587 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:19 am

Good for all of you! In my case, however, I could not disagree any more vehemently with every part of my journey to implantation last November 8th! From my 'I know better than you what you need and don't ask any questions' local Richmond, VA uri surgeon to the back table Coloplast rep who doesn't contact you after promising the VU CEO that she will to the inept pre-op nurses who blew out two veins trying to set my IV to the uncaring discharge nurses who couldn't give a shit less about my pain and discomfort as they gave me the bums rush out the door to the severe multi-drug reaction I now have to the painful dog ears in my Titan 22 cm to the cylinder tubes that were installed to exit on the sides of my penis rather than the bottom into my scrotum to the undersized reservoir to the alarming two month UTI and bladder spasms with blood in my urine and semen to the total lack of concern by the ambulatory surgical center director of surgical services to the Virginia Urology CEO and my 4" scrotal incision that has healed and captured my tubes and the top to my pump to the girth that I didn't need, I am totally dissatisfied with my decision to be implanted! Good luck to you all who had no trouble. The only positive thing about my gear is that it works...although for how long is anyone's guess since no one will talk to me about mean time between failures of any part of the three piece unit. Far as I'm concerned, I'm ecstatic that Coloplast only has a 25% market share of IPPs. I hope they are squeezed out of existence when ZSI comes to America! I would NEVER recommend VU to anyone in the southeast Virginia area!
74; ED at 50. Fired by 1st doc (Szobota - VA Uro) too many q's & contact w/ Coloplast rep. New doc: Ellen (VA Uro) implanted 11/8/18. 22cm Titan + 2cm RTEs; moron docs, product rep, intake/ dischg nurses! NEVER again! L- 6.75"; G- 5.5" oval.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”