My Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: My Journal

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:33 am

strongagain wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Hey;
Dr. Eid called me after I left a message on his office voicemail. As for cycling, he said if you don't use it, you lose it..so if you aren't sexually active everyday, you will need to cycle it. I am not 100% sure of the consequences with the Titan but I know that with my LGX, length and girth that I recover is in danger of atrophying. :)

Larry

Who is sexually active every day??? Cycling every second day is fine I suppose.

Exactly... that's why you have other options. :)

Larry

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:38 am

Larry10625 wrote:
purcelldds wrote:Thanks Merrix, always informative, relevant and thorough. I think at the end of the day, both devices when properly installed by a highly skilled surgeon can deliver excellent results. Obviously there are pros and cons to each, as you clearly highlighted, and that is where communication comes into play so that a man and his surgeon can make the best choice based on their anatomy and priorities as to which features are most important to them.

The simple truth of the matter is that we are all limited by the natural physical dimensions of our penis and no device is going to make your penis longer than that, period. Any length "gain" from pre-op is likely the result of regaining some that was previously lost or the implant having the ability to push or stretch your penis beyond where you could ever get with natural blood flow.

As for gains over time from initial post op, I think there are so many factors such as device break in period, post op pain and swelling limitations and just getting better using it and the body accepting it over time. Ultimately either device properly installed and sized is going to push/stretch our penis to its physical limit but no more.

I am just over two weeks implanted by Dr Eid so I'm very early in the process. I'm leaning towards continuing to cycle twice daily into the indefinite future and assess how things go over time. That approach may or may not change. Your journal has been a great source of information for me, thank you!

Hey;
Dr. Eid called me after I left a message on his office voicemail. As for cycling, he said if you don't use it, you lose it..so if you aren't sexually active everyday, you will need to cycle it. I am not 100% sure of the consequences with the Titan but I know that with my LGX, length and girth that I recover is in danger of atrophying. :)

Larry

As I mentioned above, I very rarely inflate mine and have seen no reduction in length or girth in 11 years.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:37 pm

dg_moore wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
purcelldds wrote:Thanks Merrix, always informative, relevant and thorough. I think at the end of the day, both devices when properly installed by a highly skilled surgeon can deliver excellent results. Obviously there are pros and cons to each, as you clearly highlighted, and that is where communication comes into play so that a man and his surgeon can make the best choice based on their anatomy and priorities as to which features are most important to them.

The simple truth of the matter is that we are all limited by the natural physical dimensions of our penis and no device is going to make your penis longer than that, period. Any length "gain" from pre-op is likely the result of regaining some that was previously lost or the implant having the ability to push or stretch your penis beyond where you could ever get with natural blood flow.

As for gains over time from initial post op, I think there are so many factors such as device break in period, post op pain and swelling limitations and just getting better using it and the body accepting it over time. Ultimately either device properly installed and sized is going to push/stretch our penis to its physical limit but no more.

I am just over two weeks implanted by Dr Eid so I'm very early in the process. I'm leaning towards continuing to cycle twice daily into the indefinite future and assess how things go over time. That approach may or may not change. Your journal has been a great source of information for me, thank you!

Hey;

Larry

As I mentioned above, I very rarely inflate mine and have seen no reduction in length or girth in 11 years.

Yeah... I dunno, that's just what I was told... use it or lose it.

Larry

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:12 pm

oldbeek wrote:
Smetro wrote:Who is sexually active pretty much every day?
I am :)
. Lucky to have someone to screw!
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:17 pm

Smetro wrote:
oldbeek wrote:
Smetro wrote:Who is sexually active pretty much every day?

Yes indeed..... but it takes effort and care :)
Last edited by Smetro on Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:37 pm

Smetro wrote:
oldbeek wrote:
Smetro wrote:
Who is sexually active pretty much every day?

You my friend, are a very lucky man. Enjoy it all !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:10 pm

I finally got time to contact Dr. Eid regarding how long we can go without cycling our implants (assuming we are past our necessary post-op healing).

I opted to email him instead of calling, just to give him flexibility. Just waiting for a response now. I will post when I have it.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:44 am

Smetro wrote:
Smetro wrote:
oldbeek wrote:. Lucky to have someone to screw!

Yes indeed..... but it takes effort and care :)

WOW Smetro...… nice....ummmmmm..rope lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:47 am

dg_moore wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Hey;

Larry

Yeah... I really don't know what to say... the Dr's say use it or lose it, guys who have not cycled have lost length and girth but are kind of a modern day miracle... :)

Larry

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:21 pm

dg_moore wrote:As I mentioned above, I very rarely inflate mine and have seen no reduction in length or girth in 11 years.

I am going to hazard the guess that having an implant (which, not being living tissue does not have the capacity to grow longer or shorter as organic tissues do) would limit the amount of shrinkage.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”