Day 3 pump question

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SW0110

Day 3 pump question

Postby SW0110 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:59 pm

Just passed 72 hours and just showered. Everything looks good I think. Nice to be clean. My doc left me pumped up about 50 to 60 percent. Did not think about how difficult this is going to be for next 10 days till my appt. No way I am leaving the house. Kind of weird having an erection for days and not have to worry about going to hospital if it lasts longer than 4 hours. Swelling is pretty nonexistent in my shaft. My skin is a little swollen though like I used the ved. Seems to be going down though but way slower than after using the ved.

Fat pad is still swollen pretty good but I can see my sack for the first time. My balls decided to forgive me and look to be making at least an uneasy acquaintance with the pump.

In the shower I noticed my pump sits pretty low and I can feel around it ok. Sits low in my sack.

Just wondering if i should be able to feel any distinct parts. I can feel all around it but nothing specific. Patience probably will answer all questions but there is no way i could find a deflate button or pump this thing up even if my doc said so. Also probably still going to have to pee laying down on my side into a little Johnny until this thing is deflated.

All in all still happy and things going good. No wtf moment so far.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

TheProfessor

Re: Day 3 pump question

Postby TheProfessor » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:20 pm

Glad you’re doing well. My surgery was Wednesday.
From my experience, I can’t really find the pump! I’m still pretty swollen and scared to irritate the walnuts. I was deflated to about 30%. I’ve been using a hospital urinal to pee. It keeps the bathroom more dry that way.

Keep your head up! (pun intended)
The Professor

RP July 2016
Gleason 3+4=7
Peyronies
AMS Implant March 2019

University Professor of History

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:16 pm

I do not really know what I was expecting pump wise but it looks like it is little bigger than either ball. Going to be a tight fit. I can feel all around it though. Just no details. Also the bottom part of my sack is bruised but that is all that did bruise. Swelling is just getting better and better.

No way I could push on that pump right now even if I still was on painkillers.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

TheProfessor

Postby TheProfessor » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:25 pm

From what I can tell, my AMS pump is bigger than either nut. My doc gave me a “keychain” with the AMS pump on it. It’s huge! I guess I can practice on it. It won’t be dangling from my office keys, that’s for sure! :D

Like you, I can’t imagine trying to cycle right now. When my doc partially deflated me in the hospital, my eyes watered.
The Professor

RP July 2016
Gleason 3+4=7
Peyronies
AMS Implant March 2019

University Professor of History

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:09 pm

I can't always still feel the deflate button, but I know where it is and just squeeze that part from both sides of the pump. I don't get a noticeable sound when I deflate, but that's not a big deal.
Last edited by tomas1 on Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:17 pm

SW0110 wrote:Just passed 72 hours and just showered. Everything looks good I think. Nice to be clean. My doc left me pumped up about 50 to 60 percent. Did not think about how difficult this is going to be for next 10 days till my appt. No way I am leaving the house. Kind of weird having an erection for days and not have to worry about going to hospital if it lasts longer than 4 hours. Swelling is pretty nonexistent in my shaft. My skin is a little swollen though like I used the ved. Seems to be going down though but way slower than after using the ved.

Fat pad is still swollen pretty good but I can see my sack for the first time. My balls decided to forgive me and look to be making at least an uneasy acquaintance with the pump.

In the shower I noticed my pump sits pretty low and I can feel around it ok. Sits low in my sack.

Just wondering if i should be able to feel any distinct parts. I can feel all around it but nothing specific. Patience probably will answer all questions but there is no way i could find a deflate button or pump this thing up even if my doc said so. Also probably still going to have to pee laying down on my side into a little Johnny until this thing is deflated.

All in all still happy and things going good. No wtf moment so far.

It's only been 3 days... you are probably still too swollen to feel anything distinctive. Get use to the woody, I hear that the Titan always looks that way... with a semi. :)

Larry

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:40 pm

It's hard to believe that I'm going to be doing this for the third time in less than a year next June! But I am excited to finally be fixed. Good luck guys! !!!!
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:30 pm

Doug, as I understand it you're going with Kramer?
I hope he can give you the great result you deserve.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:27 am

DougAnd wrote:It's hard to believe that I'm going to be doing this for the third time in less than a year next June! But I am excited to finally be fixed. Good luck guys! !!!!

Best wishes Doug... let's hope third time is a charm. :)

Larry

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:26 pm

This just gets better. Sack is not swollen anymore. Can feel the pump good. Still would not want to pump up even on day 5.

Return to “Implants”