Traction device after implant surgery?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ChosenOne619

Traction device after implant surgery?

Postby ChosenOne619 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:24 pm

Would that work out great? For adding size after getting an implant. I have kaiser insurance so I wouldnt be having anyone like Dr Kramer or eld, so they might make my penis shorter and girth smaller. I'd be getting a Titan
22 year old male with Ed since I could remember. Tried sildenafil 20mg per pill went up to 4 pills didn't work and side effect were getting to me. San Diego, California where I reside

ChosenOne619

Re: Traction device after implant surgery?

Postby ChosenOne619 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:26 pm

I know I asked a similar question but I didn't get an answer I suppose I should ask my doc about this but nonetheless a good question.
22 year old male with Ed since I could remember. Tried sildenafil 20mg per pill went up to 4 pills didn't work and side effect were getting to me. San Diego, California where I reside

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:03 pm

Urologists in general do not recommend these devices. There are a few guys on here who went with Kaiser and got great results. Do a search.

ChosenOne619

Postby ChosenOne619 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:18 pm

How come they don't recommend them if they work? You know how we have hidden length of penis inside our bodies, what would happen to the implant if I were to pull an inch or 2 out of my body thus extending my penis an inch or 2 using a traction device

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:39 pm

After my first shorten my dick implant, persons here recommended I use a stretcher. I bought an Xlab with with all the options. There was no way to make it stay on with an implant. Wasted of time and money and also bad advice.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:40 pm

ChosenOne619 wrote:How come they don't recommend them if they work? You know how we have hidden length of penis inside our bodies, what would happen to the implant if I were to pull an inch or 2 out of my body thus extending my penis an inch or 2 using a traction device

Most urologists are not in the business of enlargement.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:25 pm

ChosenOne619 wrote:How come they don't recommend them if they work?

Maybe you have answered your own question,. They don't work, or, at least reliably enough to be medically advisable.
ChosenOne619 wrote: You know how we have hidden length of penis inside our bodies, what would happen to the implant if I were to pull an inch or 2 out of my body thus extending my penis an inch or 2 using a traction device

Pulling your penis further out of your body sounds like a bad move. Stability of your penis is one thing. The shaft might be rigid, but if you can't make it point, then what's the point?

Also, the implant is an inanimate object. If you pull your penis' internal tissues away from the device, you could develop an abscess, or pull the device apart. It was not designed to be under tension from the OUTSIDE, only compression. The pressure from the INSIDE is not the same as pulling on the OUTSIDE. Risking damage to the device is not a good idea, in my opinion.

Nature, disease or misadventure may have short-changed you in the rigidity or size departments. Don't risk making it worse. If you have a functioning penis via implant, count your blessings and learn to use it to your best advantage.

Sure, investigate options that might improve matters - but be cautious with what you have now.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, and a six-inch bird you can successfully stick in her "bush" is worth far more than an 8-inch bird that just droops.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

ChosenOne619

Postby ChosenOne619 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:54 pm

Might be better to enlarge now before an implant

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:54 pm

ChosenOne619 wrote:Might be better to enlarge now before an implant

The consensus of opinion is that it is not possible to enlarge.

However, restoration of lost size, if your tunica albuginea has not irreversibly shrunk due to atrophy, retraction or scarring is considered to be possible. Vacuum Erection Device Therapy has been shown to restore recently lost size.

Other means of non-surgically increasing size (specifically, the use of a larger implant when replacing an implant) is thought to be due to SLOW stretching of the tunic (which, by its design is NOT stretchy, because an elastic tunica would not be useful for erections). This slow stretching is over the course of many months, typically years and is usually measured in fractions of inches.

Putting traction on living tissues which have inorganic tissues (the implant) inside them is (in my non-expert opinion) begging for separation between the living and the non-living tissues and resultant abscessing or other undesirable outcomes.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:31 pm

My urologist recommended a traction device to help with only trying to get my lost length back due to loss of length due to peyronies. This was however prior to my implant. It is not recommended after the implant.

It helped me. I started at 5.5 in traction last summer. Did my last one Sunday and am at 6.25 in traction. Not sure where I will end up after my titan is installed tomorrow. I just hope somewhere around 6. At my best i brought 7 inches to play.

I also used ved but it always seemed to cause a lot of swelling so I was very careful and not real aggressive with it. Best I got was 6.75 in the ved tube.

All this was suggested before implant. Some on here do use ved after an implant but not something I plan on trying right now. Never say never you know.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

Return to “Implants”