Ways to get Trimix in Europe

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Hunchback

Ways to get Trimix in Europe

Postby Hunchback » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:12 am

Hey guys, i need help and ideas, i am getting really frustrated with the situation.

Long story short, i live in France and here the only official, prescribed and accessible injection treatment for ED is EDEX/Caverject, (Alprostadil) in 10um or 20um. Obviously, this is quite limited in dosage and doesn't have the added benefit of the extra components in Trimix/Quadmix, etc.
I have never had the opportunity to try Trimix or any other custom formula so i don't really know if it's any better, but after reading hundreds of posts here i can only believe a custom made formula with the proper ingredients for my needs can be better.
It's extremely frustrating to know that other, probably better, solutions exist but i can't try them just because the health system here is against it. :/

So, my question is - Does anyone know of ways to get Trimix in Europe? And particular country, doctor, pharmacy, anything you can think of. I'd even consider buying some off from someone in the US who uses a "medium strength" formula just to try it.
I am going on a big road-trip across Europe this summer, we'll be going through many countries and i might just have the time to pick an appointment with a doctor somewhere if that's an option.
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Hunchback

Re: Ways to get Trimix in Europe

Postby Hunchback » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:41 am

Giving this a bump, i can't believe that there's NO way to get Trimix in Europe. WTF?
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Robert66

Postby Robert66 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:23 pm

Same asia and it seem it should be taken to any compound pharm the tech is old school
edex and tri mix 45/1/27 26 units

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:03 am

Posted this a while ago, got no responses...
I am bumping it again, since it remains an open issue and something that's really annoying. I really need to test another solution before deciding what to do. Being stuck with a silly EDEX20 is extremely limiting and disheartening, especially when reading about all the "towel rack" results people overseas get with trimix formulas.

Return to “Injections”