Nervous and I'll admit fearful. Questions I have

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ChosenOne619

Re: Nervous and I'll admit fearful. Questions I have

Postby ChosenOne619 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:12 pm

5.5 inch girth is pretty good but I can't afford to lose 1 inch of girth I don't know my girth now but this turns me off now. Hopefully injections work. I am thick just dont know how thick. If I 6.5 I could spare an inch but I don't think I am
22 year old male with Ed since I could remember. Tried sildenafil 20mg per pill went up to 4 pills didn't work and side effect were getting to me. San Diego, California where I reside

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:20 pm

My length and girth are both just under 5". But......I can fuck.....

When I took my pants off she said 'who do expect to satisfy with that little thing'. I smiled and said 'myself'......!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

ChosenOne619

Postby ChosenOne619 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:41 pm

Happy Toy wrote:
ChosenOne619 wrote:My only choice for surgery would be covered by my medical through kaiser permanente. I'll ask how experienced is the surgeon and hopefully be able to contact his past patients. But I will follow what you said and try everything else first. But the thought of getting rock hard at any moment makes me excited but at the same time cases like your where the surgeon botched it make me nervous. But great that your enjoying sex now. Thank for the advice.

I live in southern Ca. and have had Kaiser for over 30 yrs. and been very happy with their care. They did my implant June last year, Dr. Ree did the surgery. It has worked out very well for me. My pre-implant stats were; flaccid length was less then an inch, 5.5" erect, 6.5" erect girth. My large girth came from 12+ years of using trimix injections. At this time my stats are; 5.25" erect, 5.5" girth, flaccid length is 3.5" - 4" :o all the time! I love my new dick and have no regrets. Hope this helps. If you would like to chat with me, please PM me.
Andy
How I'm happy you like it I know I would be too if I were you. if injections don't work I'll have to use kaiser and ask them if I'll lose girth.
22 year old male with Ed since I could remember. Tried sildenafil 20mg per pill went up to 4 pills didn't work and side effect were getting to me. San Diego, California where I reside

ChosenOne619

Postby ChosenOne619 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:53 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Happy Toy wrote:I live in southern Ca. and have had Kaiser for over 30 yrs. and been very happy with their care. They did my implant June last year, Dr. Ree did the surgery. It has worked out very well for me. My pre-implant stats were; flaccid length was less then an inch, 5.5" erect, 6.5" erect girth. My large girth came from 12+ years of using trimix injections. At this time my stats are; 5.25" erect, 5.5" girth, flaccid length is 3.5" - 4" :o all the time! I love my new dick and have no regrets. Hope this helps. If you would like to chat with me, please PM me.
Andy

You lost over an inch in erect/inflated length? How far do the tips of your Titan go into your glans?

How is it, do you suppose, that your Titan (not renowned for getting smaller when deflated) gets an inch and a quarter or more shorter when deflated than when inflated? I am curious.

I am happy for you. But curious.

He said he lost 1 inch girth meaning it's not as thick after surgery. But 5.5 girth is perfect I heard

ChosenOne619

Postby ChosenOne619 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:58 pm

David_R wrote:If the implant is put in correctly, no length (or girth?) is lost, I understand.

Girth means the thickness of the penis. Also circumference is another word

ChosenOne619

Postby ChosenOne619 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:00 pm

Happy Toy wrote:
ChosenOne619 wrote:My only choice for surgery would be covered by my medical through kaiser permanente. I'll ask how experienced is the surgeon and hopefully be able to contact his past patients. But I will follow what you said and try everything else first. But the thought of getting rock hard at any moment makes me excited but at the same time cases like your where the surgeon botched it make me nervous. But great that your enjoying sex now. Thank for the advice.

I live in southern Ca. and have had Kaiser for over 30 yrs. and been very happy with their care. They did my implant June last year, Dr. Ree did the surgery. It has worked out very well for me. My pre-implant stats were; flaccid length was less then an inch, 5.5" erect, 6.5" erect girth. My large girth came from 12+ years of using trimix injections. At this time my stats are; 5.25" erect, 5.5" girth, flaccid length is 3.5" - 4" :o all the time! I love my new dick and have no regrets. Hope this helps. If you would like to chat with me, please PM me.
Andy

What made you stop trimix?

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:14 pm

He lost an inch in girth not in length. At 20 you should be good to go with just about any surgeon. Loss of length will be your main concern. Choose wisely and tell your doctor that you expect to gain it all back quickly so make sure that can happen. Also girth will depend on your brand of implant. AMS for up to 51/4 inches girth or so and Titan for anything bigger. Good luck
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:16 pm

You’ve only had sex once in your life?

ChosenOne619

Postby ChosenOne619 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:26 pm

ED2013 wrote:You’ve only had sex once in your life?

Yeah I could barely penetrate fingered her she gave me a blowjob but I was not going up. I was 17. Not only that's but I have phimosis I'm getting circumcised within 2 months which will allow me to have painless sex once I get my Ed in check.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:30 pm

ChosenOne619 wrote:
ED2013 wrote:You’ve only had sex once in your life?

Yeah I could barely penetrate fingered her she gave me a blowjob but I was not going up. I was 17. Not only that's but I have phimosis I'm getting circumcised within 2 months which will allow me to have painless sex once I get my Ed in check.

How long have you had the pain ?

Return to “Implants”