How to get over getting dumped, to date or not to

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
needhelp

Re: How to get over getting dumped, to date or not to

Postby needhelp » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:05 am

shooter1000 wrote:Ahh the best part of this will be when you realize that your bionic dick is a dream come true for very sensual women, and that your ex blew the best future she could ever imagine by not sticking with you until you became bionic. Go for it man.

Thank you Shooter ....
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:26 pm

needhelp wrote:I'd like to get some feed from the single guys OR the married guys who have gone through this. I never had ED up till 8 months ago. I had a crazy sexual chemistry with this girl I was dating for a year. Loved her. From an accident we had I now have ED. We got back together and then realized, what use to be an exciting crazy sexy nights was now a sad embarrassing, humiliating situation. I now went FROM the guy who was the BEST she ever had in bed to the WORSE. As of a couple weeks ago she was not returning my text. I text her asking if she would be willing to help me with transportation to and from the hospital when I book the surgery, because nobody knows of this. I get a text back saying "I've met someone" and you know the rest of the story. We always had this agreement neither one of us would ever tell the other if we were seeing someone after we broke up because of the pain it would cause. Well it destroyed me at a very very bad time in my life. I know she is now enjoying a hard dick like the one I use to give her. I never wanted that image in my brain....no guy does and now its there, and it keeps replaying and replaying. Every time we broke up I would start trying to date on some site's. The best way to get over someone is to start dating again and met another girl (or partner) and restart that sexual foreplay all over again. Well we know that's not going to happen with ED. So I'm sitting here thinking, should I date again (now) or wait? Well, if I wait it could take a couple months to figure out IF my insurance will pay , then another couple months to get the surgery and then another couple months for recovery.....that's a long time to sit and wait....and in the mean time I'll still be thinking about my old gf having all sorts of sexual fun with her new dick....while I just sitting.
If I date again and try to get out there and meet some ladies what am I going to do? Ya I know some will say if they really love you and all that shit but the reality of it is at first there is no true love ...it getting to know that other person and experimenting with the new sexual side of things....thats not going to happen ..... how do you get over that painfull feeling of losing your girl to a guy who has a hard dick if you cant be a player and get someone new.....or worse yet what if you find a hot lady???? Lets be friends for about 6 months?? Making this implant decision is stressful enough but when your single and come home to an empty house or come home on a saturday night by yourself (and you know your old gf is geting fucked) knowing it could be this way for months and months, it becomes a very cold empty dark feeling. What do you do? ....date or not to date?

We understand that ED is the cause for all of these bad feelings and for many of us the only way to be rid of that is to get an implant. I know it was for me. As for how to get over an ex, well many of us talk about it with family or friends and have that support but you want to keep this to yourself. You might look to a health professional that is bound by privacy to talk to about this. As you said this is all a lot to handle and if you can't discuss this with family or friends or clergy then maybe you should get in to talk with a professional. You uro may be able to recommend someone who has experience with this.

For me working on getting an implant was a big help. There was a light at the end of the tunnel to focus on. While not a some thing that happened in a few days or weeks I stayed busy working on this and preparing. I exercised more. I watched my diet. I did as much as I could to have the best results possible. The past was gone and I had a goal and worked for that.

As far as dating I tried that. I had the same feelings as you have and while I did meet and go out with a handful of women it was not really spectacular. Didn't really make things worse it was just the ED thing getting in the way even if I was just meeting a woman who had posted on a site she wanted an activity partner. But I met new women and went out and it was ok. It never lasted more than a few dates but It did get me out doing something. As I had not dated since before I was married it also was a way to prepare for after I had my implant.

You can do this. Thankfully we have the implant to fix this. It may not be something that happens in a few weeks but you can get this part of you back again. It's going to take a while. It is going to be different but that does not mean it's going to be bad. Many say better. Many including me say we wish we would have had the implant sooner.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:39 am

YOU STATE:
I'd like to get some feedback ……… how do you get over that painfull feeling of losing your girl to a guy who has a hard dick if you cant be a player and get someone new…… knowing it could be this way for months and months, it becomes a very cold empty dark feeling. What do you do? ....date or not to date?

Here is my advice:

a quote from George S Patton:
Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory....Patton”

If I were you, I would become an absolute fanatic about pursuing getting the implant surgery. Once you find a first rate surgeon at a price you can afford, then get the surgery date and prepare your body for a new chapter. Sex with an implant can be "bionic superhuman and limitless” so instead of dating, consider getting into great physical shape — in particular get good at the exercise called “planking” and prepare your body to be in perfect surgery condition.

I do not recommend dating, since it is like going into the candy store and not being able to eat — seems like a frustration to me.

As others on this thread have mentioned: “the best way to get over a girl that has left you is to get on top of another one”. Of course, you cannot get on top right now, and I totally relate that it is that fact which is absolutely killing you. Fortunately, penile implant surgery will cure you (if it is done right) so you need to devote every waking hour and every single cell in your body toward making your goal of getting into the operating room.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:39 pm

I know this is likely to be an unpopular point of view. Please don't bother flaming me. I only propose this because it is just possible NeedHelp's ex is not as unalloyed evil or uncaring as she appears. Also, I do not deny NeedHelp's feelings. They are real. I just suggest that the woman is not being mean, just self-protective. Worse misunderstandings in love relationships have happened in the past (including my own), though not with so dire physical/medical consequences.

Could it be that the woman feels such guilt over breaking NeedHelp's penis that she cannot bear to see him, even to help him? Guilt is a powerful deterrent to forgiveness.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:04 pm

I agree with Tangerine. Focus on yourself. Hit the gym, eat right and get into the best possible shape you can. Once you have your surgery and are fully healed, let loose and date as many women as possible. You will find one that loves your new bionic abilities.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:33 pm

ED2013 wrote:I agree with Tangerine. Focus on yourself. Hit the gym, eat right and get into the best possible shape you can. Once you have your surgery and are fully healed, let loose and date as many women as possible. You will find one that loves your new bionic abilities.

Eventually, you may find one that loves you for you. And appreciates your bionic abilities as the bonus it is.

In the meantime, DO ENJOY the searching!

I recall getting a cautionary bit of advice from an old guy when I was in my early 20s. "Watch out for her. She only wants what's in your pants.....your wallet." To which I now can revise to, "Watch out for her, she only wants what's in your pants....your penis." Neither woman is an optimal choice.

However, you can enjoy the ride(s) while you get there. :D
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:54 pm

TANGERINE wrote:
YOU STATE:
I'd like to get some feedback ……… how do you get over that painfull feeling of losing your girl to a guy who has a hard dick if you cant be a player and get someone new…… knowing it could be this way for months and months, it becomes a very cold empty dark feeling. What do you do? ....date or not to date?

Here is my advice:

a quote from George S Patton:
Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory....Patton”

If I were you, I would become an absolute fanatic about pursuing getting the implant surgery. Once you find a first rate surgeon at a price you can afford, then get the surgery date and prepare your body for a new chapter. Sex with an implant can be "bionic superhuman and limitless” so instead of dating, consider getting into great physical shape — in particular get good at the exercise called “planking” and prepare your body to be in perfect surgery condition.

I do not recommend dating, since it is like going into the candy store and not being able to eat — seems like a frustration to me.

As others on this thread have mentioned: “the best way to get over a girl that has left you is to get on top of another one”. Of course, you cannot get on top right now, and I totally relate that it is that fact which is absolutely killing you. Fortunately, penile implant surgery will cure you (if it is done right) so you need to devote every waking hour and every single cell in your body toward making your goal of getting into the operating room.

Thank you..... I'm trying to find a surgeon that I can afford and one that I'm comfortable with. Met with a couple and it seems like there's always a deal breaker that comes up. . No insurance sucks. Could wait until next year for open enrollment but to be honest I'm not sure mentally I could sit for a year....
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:03 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:I know this is likely to be an unpopular point of view. Please don't bother flaming me. I only propose this because it is just possible NeedHelp's ex is not as unalloyed evil or uncaring as she appears. Also, I do not deny NeedHelp's feelings. They are real. I just suggest that the woman is not being mean, just self-protective. Worse misunderstandings in love relationships have happened in the past (including my own), though not with so dire physical/medical consequences.

Could it be that the woman feels such guilt over breaking NeedHelp's penis that she cannot bear to see him, even to help him? Guilt is a powerful deterrent to forgiveness.

To be honest with you Lost Sheep.... I really dont think it bothers her. Yes it happened with her and I having sex.....but th truth of the matter is with out getting into detail is that this whole situation would have never happened to me if I did not fall weak to her play and tempations.....kinda like adam and eve ..... Adam was tempted …. pussy is powerful Adam got punished.....eve walks away clean and innocent..... kinda like my situation....

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:30 pm

needhelp wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:I know this is likely to be an unpopular point of view. Please don't bother flaming me. I only propose this because it is just possible NeedHelp's ex is not as unalloyed evil or uncaring as she appears. Also, I do not deny NeedHelp's feelings. They are real. I just suggest that the woman is not being mean, just self-protective. Worse misunderstandings in love relationships have happened in the past (including my own), though not with so dire physical/medical consequences.

To be honest with you Lost Sheep.... I really dont think it bothers her. Yes it happened with her and I having sex.....but th truth of the matter is with out getting into detail is that this whole situation would have never happened to me if I did not fall weak to her play and tempations.....kinda like adam and eve ..... Adam was tempted …. pussy is powerful Adam got punished.....eve walks away clean and innocent..... kinda like my situation....

As I recall, Eve (and all women after her) got consequences, too.
Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

I consider sex to be a cooperative effort between both participants. This is my ideal conception. But I am reminded every so often that there are women in the world who exhibit sociopathic and/or narcissistic behaviors. Such women are not good candidates for long-term happiness (of themselves or their partners). Take care to vet future lovers. They may be good in bed, but you run the risk of becoming inured to such behaviors and even adopting them yourself. Meanness is contagious.

Go forth and be happy.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:31 pm

Meaning this to sound amusing, not callous, but I tell my broken-hearted friends.....'Tis better to have loved and lost and loved and lost and loved and lost and....well...you see....'

Falling in love is the most wonderful thing....falling out of love, not so wonderful.....

Seriously, keep trying, don't give up....and good luck!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Return to “Implants”