Incision Peno-scrotal versus infrapubic -- can you feel the tubing

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lester33

Re: Incision Peno-scrotal versus infrapubic -- can you feel the tubing

Postby Lester33 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:14 pm

infra pubic
the wife has so much fun riding my new dick it wouldn't matter.
not noticeable maybe if I push at the base tubes can be felt.
IPP on 6/22/2018 by Dr. Perito, Miami, FL.
22cm Coloplast Titan, 2 RTE
Testosterone therapy
Cancer free seven years, married fifty years, wonderful sex life

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:17 pm

Hey Tange,
I got one for you doubt you'll ever get this answer again. I had 2 different surgeons working simultaneously. One on the right. The other on the left. So the right guy did great. Mine was scrotal for the cylinders but pubic for my saline sac. So Doc on the right buried my tubes cannot feel them unless I really search. Great job. Guy on the left,no. Talk about dog ears. Ruff ruff ruff. That's the left side barking 24/7. Gets in the way of my VED but nothing like the pump did. Still the trail of tubing runs from my left side just beneath my scrotal skin all the way down to the pump buried deep near the perineum. And yes the left tube actually comes out of the base of my penis on the left side. That's the base part sticking outside of my body.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

jmack858

Postby jmack858 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:51 pm

Infrapubic
My tubes are easily felt across the top of my penis down to my pump which is to high, just under the right side of my penis.not easily notice but there is a small bump where tubing goes over top of penis and down the side to pump.
60 years old , Mild ED since mid 30's tried all the pills, trimix, Implanted with Titan Touch 22cm + 3cm rte 11/13/18 by Dr Rayford
Memphis

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:22 pm

I told my doc that my wife enjoys a hard missionary position when she is ready to cum. She has to have the pressure to orgasm and is good for four or five like that. She wanted to make sure that would be viable with the implant. our sessions would end up with 20 to 30 minutes in missionary like that, well they used to be. doc said the peno scrotal would keep tubes below so press all i want to on her pubic bone. no worries.

three weeks if insurance approvals come in. cannot wait.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

DougAnd

Re: Incision Peno-scrotal versus infrapubic QUESTION

Postby DougAnd » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:12 pm

My saline sac was infrapublc. Today is day 196 and the scar still itches like crazy. Down beneath my skin. Anyone have this problem? I think being directly under my 2 inch thick fat pad may have something to do with it.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:06 am

My incision was underneath my penis and can feel the tubing inside and can feel "the cylinders near the base of my shaft, if i probe around. Seems the tubing from pump to reservoir are ample...

Have had no problem whatsoever with this Titan. Can take a beating! lol

Mike
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

Return to “Implants”