Pump problem?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
tomas1

Pump problem?

Postby tomas1 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:42 pm

I may be worrying too soon, but I pumped again today.
I put a heating pad under the pump and when I pumped, I was able to squeeze the bulb completely.
I pumped 25 times and still didn't get as hard as everyone claims to get.
I suppose it would work for sex, but really don't know.

I don't want to pump more than once daily since it might make the scrotum sore.
So far, pumping and deflating isn't difficult or painful.

I do have 4 days to experiment before my coming out party next Friday.
I plan a lunch and movie before the main event.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

AirWolf

Re: Pump problem?

Postby AirWolf » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:17 pm

Tomas,

It takes me about 60 pumps to have it firm enough for penetration -- when I pump I'd guess the bulb gets deflated about 25%

Kevin
ED since 35 with no known cause -- injections successful for over a decade with 10/1/30 and less than 20units but that became ineffective. Implanted penoscratally by Dr. Kramer of Baltimore on 9/13/17 with AMS 700 LGX 21cm + 0.5cm RTE at 47 years old

Mr stuby

Postby Mr stuby » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:40 pm

If your incision is healed pump it up as hard as you can as long as you can for up to one hr to stretch the tunica two times a day. NO PAIN NO GAIN. As times passes as the pump and cylinders soften the tissue stretches you will get more pumps in good luck
Mike
74yr.old married 54yrs pc11/13 rad seed implants started ved 1/14 .implanted 11/20/2016 ams lgx 18+1 11 up 8 down 6 1/2 flaccid 7 5/8
local uro sanford health,

s. central N.D.
MIKE

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:01 pm

Thanks for the help guys. I am completely healed and have no issues in the penis.
As I go forward, I'll try more pumps.
85 years

handfulWES

Postby handfulWES » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:47 pm

I was about to answer then I went back to read your signature. AMS is famous for pump problems, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. I know as I had 4 revisions due to pump problems. My first one was difficult to squeeze the pump and it seemed that only a tiny amount of fluid traveled to my dick. My 2nd was partly due to pump issues and the device was poorly made as it was there cheaper model which was what my insurance called for. My insurance did cave in after 6 months and I threaten legal action in open court. Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield of VA couldn't take anymore bad press so they caved in. My 3rd lasted just over 8 years and again the pump failed and my 4th failed after just slightly over 9 years. Now you must also understand that when I started with an implant I was 41 1/2, supper charged with "T" just as I was as a teenager. Since I was a country boy so fucking horny I would have fucked a watermelon if it was available. Thankfully I had someone to use it on or I had a ton of JO sessions I could write books on them.

BACK TO THE POINT: I would be calling my doctor and be making tracks. I have had an implant for almost 27 years, guys there isn't much I just don't fucking know. My last implant was for a big boy so to speak as it was a Titan with a reservoir so large my doctor had to tuck in running next to the part of the rectum and enters into the colon. His exact words were and I quote: "that was the second largest reservoir he had put in a person in his almost 6 years of doing these almost everyday. I do pump I guess about 12 to 15 times BUT often the bulb will sound as if it has used all the fluid. Give it 30 seconds for the rest of the fluid to run down for the bulb to pick it up and I am able to push more fluid in making it bigger, longer and ready for action.

I don't understand all this stretching stuff. Your implant should have stayed pumped up for about 2 weeks before it was ever deflated by the doctor, I didn't totally listen to that one. Don't ask it is a funny story. After that deflation, even though things were still tender, my first doctor told me to sit in a tub of hot water each evening and GENTLY pump it up. I didn't have to take it to the max in the very beginning but get to that point over the course of several days. I was to leave it in said state for about 10 to 15 minutes and once up, I made excellent use as I would polish one off. The hot water was far better than a heating pad and I was 42 and this was 1992, get the year.

Again, I have lots of stories some are as funny as hell and some not so funny. Implants I know, had some from AMS bought several "T" shirts and I see they have several different 700's now - not available with my last 700 in 2000 but I have a Titan - Titan is like the Rolls Royce of the implants. I love my size as I have what Mother Nature gave me in both length and girth. Hell it took nothing with this last implant to bring things back to normal. This is why I don't understand all this stretching shit, the use of pumps or rings. My first doctor told me all those things were bad and could cause very serious problems to the point of serious damage.

I HAVE TO ASK: For anyone who reads this post, after your doctor deflated your implant and gave you a soft dick again, DID HE TALK TO YOU AND EXPLAIN THE FACTS OF LIFE WITH YOU ABOUT YOUR IMPLANT? I see things in post here that scares the hell out of me. In fact, I will go one further, why would you try these other things now that you have an implant? I am sure better than half of FT wants to kill me. Guys, I have medical training LIKE I KNOW SHIT. There are somethings that common sense just dictates.

I guess I will say this one more time. I don't understand the obsession that my dick is too small and for me to be any good in bed I need 10 inches. All the damn pumping in the world will not work other than to rupture THE DICK YOU HAVE NOW. Yes, I know there are pumps to help treat ED, I used one and thru the damn thing away. You can't leave it pumped with a ring on it for more than 20 minutes. I was going to write something else but I am concerned Paul would kick my ass off of FT.

Guys, my Ralph is the only dick I will ever have. I was born with him, he makes me happy and with my first 4 implants I felt like I had a first grade pencil for a dick. SO I LEARNED THE LESSON, it isn't about size. IT IS ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE ABLE TO DO WITH WHAT YOU HAVE. I think most of the guys need to go back to SEX ED and study it again. All you need to penetrate on a woman is about 4 inches. You really only need about 2 inches to hit her special spot to drive her crazy. Why the fucking need for 10 inches. It will not fit anyway. Ask any of us who have more than 6 inches because that is where you hit bottom. After that it is just a waste.

Please don't hate me, I am sure this reads rough MY ONLY POINT IS: I care. I suffered with ED from 19 1/2 years of age in the big year of 1969. I couldn't even do what many guys at 60 could do. SO YES, I TAKE ED VERY SERIOUS. I actually really do know something. If you are interested in my full story, read some of my post. As it seems, I have had an implant longer THAN ANY MAN CONNECTED WITH FT. I went thru HELL till I was 41 1/2 and still had to fight till I was 42 to get a working Implant. As one individual told me FROM FT I actually did blaze a path for today - right now in 2019. My new implant is almost 3 years old and I again feel like the cock of the walk. I use when I want as much as I want and I don't have to raise my hand and ask may I.

I can take criticism, if you feel I come on way to strong, tell me. Send me a PM and we will phone chat or better do video chat. I am working on a thread under general entitled "Your Prostate". If I get it finished, I pray, yes I believe in God, that I may save one or more guys from the knife or radiation treatments.

Thanks for allowing me to post.
WES
68, single, have had an implant since I was 42. Goals: to help men with ED; help men over come years of failure; to know their bodies; have a richer fuller sex life whether they or straight, Bi or gay. last I traveled this road starting in the late 60's

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:27 pm

tomas1 wrote:Thanks for the help guys. I am completely healed and have no issues in the penis.
As I go forward, I'll try more pumps.

It was a couple months before my scrotum (skin and interior) became used to the pumping. Before that, tenderness was an issue. I play guitar. Toughening my fingertips was analogous to toughening my scrotum. Took about the same length of time. Went through the same time-discomfort curve. I pumped twice a day to maximum inflation I could get, starting at about 14 days after surgery (right after my surgeon deflated my post-op inflation and gave me the go-ahead to cycle the implant).

In short, you should set your mind to "tough it out" to get your implant cycling in an inflate-deflate exercise. Keep that tunica elastic.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

tomas1

AMS Pump problem?

Postby tomas1 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:37 pm

I just tried to cycle again and had mixed results.
I used the heating pad and tried to squeeze the bulb 2 different times.
On try number 3 I finally got a squeeze in but my scrotum was a bit sore so I quit after 10 pumps with the usual 75/80% erection.

My wife thinks it would work but damn it, I want it harder.
After I sit awhile, I'll try for some more squeezes.

OK, I just got in 10 more pumps and achieved around 90% erection. I think as my scrotum toughens up and the pump softens, I'll be in the promised land.
85 years

Mr stuby

Postby Mr stuby » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:16 pm

Tomas
When you. Pump use your thumb and the side of your middle finger. Along with the implant parts getting softer
Your technique at pumping gets better and your hand gets stronger. Keep using the heat pad!
Go getem. Experiment using different fingers try using two hands one to steady the pump and one to pump
Mike
74yr.old married 54yrs pc11/13 rad seed implants started ved 1/14 .implanted 11/20/2016 ams lgx 18+1 11 up 8 down 6 1/2 flaccid 7 5/8
local uro sanford health,

s. central N.D.
MIKE

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:48 pm

Thanks Mike, I am getting the technique down and I may have been accidentally touched the deflate button while inflating. I got in a couple more pumps after my last post and my wife thinks it's fine. We'll see on Friday.

I can put my left fingers behind the pump up by the tubing now while inflating.
85 years

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:03 pm

Mine is a Titan but they're all stiff (pun intended) when they're new. My current Titan is almost 2 years old and it takes 30 or so "little pumps" to get quite hard. It does get easier. AND, once your wife "rides" it well....hold on!!!

Good luck, man!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Return to “Implants”