Implant Question

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Gordon

Re: Implant Question

Postby Gordon » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:41 pm

AMS LGX 700 and I am probably a bit larger after 2 years since implant. I told a co-worker that most people get up in the morning and have to decide what clothes to wear. I have to decide what size dick to wear for the day.
Married 64
AMS LGX 700 2/15/2017

handfulWES

Postby handfulWES » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:19 pm

Good For You!!!

WES
68, single, have had an implant since I was 42. Goals: to help men with ED; help men over come years of failure; to know their bodies; have a richer fuller sex life whether they or straight, Bi or gay. last I traveled this road starting in the late 60's

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:20 pm

Thanks again for your replies. Unfortunately I think the losses have it. Having thought this over more carefully I'm pretty sure that so did I. I should only be about 6 1/4 inches max. Maybe a little bit less.
The only thing that makes sense is that my whole package has come up with the rtes still in place. So that would involve my ligament in some way. Maybe I'm simply stretching it out? Maybe my penis is simply rising up rte's and all.
If that is the case then everyone can grow more cheat the doctor and add extra length that they were not supposed to have.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

George03

Postby George03 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:35 pm

I just had my 6 month follow up, 5 months past activation. Especially in the last 6 weeks, I have more girth and more length. Not quiet what I had pre surgery, but getting closer. I only knew that I had an AMS 700. I asked the doc at this appointment what model, he said LGX. He said that it would continue to grow in girth and length for at least a year. Even if it didn't, it works great now. If it continues to grow, that will be icing on the cake.
Prostate removal August 2017, AMS 700 LGX Implant August 2018 60's, generally good shape and health. PSA zero so far.

Return to “Implants”