Good days and bad days...this not a good one

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
needhelp

Good days and bad days...this not a good one

Postby needhelp » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:25 pm

Just when I feel like I able to accept this thing ……... I get hit with that haunted reminder of reality of..... its not going to be the same ………
being single that's tough to swallow....
I'm not looking for pity ….. I just need some place to vent.....cant tell anyone so, FT your it.....
...its just a bad day.....
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

LeRoastBeef

Re: Good days and bad days...this not a good one

Postby LeRoastBeef » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:43 pm

I have this too. Especially when you solve other problems in life and new opportunities come up, you have some success, then everything is great and then...you remember. Doesn't take much to knock me down just now. Fall hard when I do.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:38 pm

There will be better days man!

I came out of my oncologists office 9 years ago, sat in my car and cried. I've got cancer! I'm gonna die. I didn't die. But after RP, I sure thought my dick was dead. I could eat pussy and get "soft dick blowjobs". Foolishly, I "fell in love" with my "juiciest professional friend" and was heartbroken when she dumped me. I had seen her for two years but couldn't fuck her. She did have the juiciest eating pussy I'd found in years. Eventually, she got tired of sucking my limp little noodle (even for the money). She was gone and I was sad.

Implant(s) changed all that. After my 2nd implant, I saw her for three hours and fucked her practically the whole time. It was cathartic for me.....my hangup was gone. I'd fucked her! Now she's gone again but I'm cool with that now! That curse was broken. My Tiny Titan totally changed my game!

After getting over the humor of "being dumped by your whore" (it really wasn't funny to me), I look at the subsequent years I've been implanted and the fun I have had "taking my implant out to play" and smile all over.

Life is a cycle downs and ups and downs and ups...... An up cycle is ahead of you. I never dreamed I'd be "the old guy with the pump-up dick". I could never have dreamed how great it would be. Good luck man!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:22 pm

LMCatman wrote:There will be better days man!

I came out of my oncologists office 9 years ago, sat in my car and cried. I've got cancer! I'm gonna die. I didn't die. But after RP, I sure thought my dick was dead. I could eat pussy and get "soft dick blowjobs". Foolishly, I "fell in love" with my "juiciest professional friend" and was heartbroken when she dumped me. I had seen her for two years but couldn't fuck her. She did have the juiciest eating pussy I'd found in years. Eventually, she got tired of sucking my limp little noodle (even for the money). She was gone and I was sad.

Implant(s) changed all that. After my 2nd implant, I saw her for three hours and fucked her practically the whole time. It was cathartic for me.....my hangup was gone. I'd fucked her! Now she's gone again but I'm cool with that now! That curse was broken. My Tiny Titan totally changed my game!

After getting over the humor of "being dumped by your whore" (it really wasn't funny to me), I look at the subsequent years I've been implanted and the fun I have had "taking my implant out to play" and smile all over.

Life is a cycle downs and ups and downs and ups...... An up cycle is ahead of you. I never dreamed I'd be "the old guy with the pump-up dick". I could never have dreamed how great it would be. Good luck man!

Thank you. I appreciate the support. Its just a bad day and my emotions have gotten the best of me. My old gf (who was the one I had the fracture with) who just dumper 2 days after her Bday text me to wish me a happy Bday. She is able to have great sex and I'm sure she had it last night In mean time I'm sitting her thinking I'll be back to normal and be on my way. She loved having sex with me. My size and girth. The reality is it wont be normal. My sex life is going to be totally different. Yes the part were your dick is hard so you can fuck, ya, but the whole foreplay process is a very big part of it too.....and it will not be natural or normal (the pumping part) and the way it use to be with me and her. Beside that, I have to farther hamulate my self with the fact that my dick may be smaller! No man wants to think his dick is small. Yes I know and have heard size is not everything....when your single and dating (and most of you have been married for years) and you find some one hot ….. size is important … and that may be more for the guys benefit than the girls, but he wants to feel like he is king. Call it ego, what ever, but every guy wants to have some pride. I love it when a women says I love your dick, its the perfect size. I never want to hear a women say I love your average dick like all the other guys. A lot of interesting things (sex) have happened on first dates that will never be the same any more...… I'm just having a bad day. FT is so supportive it hurts me to fall this low.....
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

GruffHunter

Postby GruffHunter » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:56 pm

Brother, I totally get this. My dick will never be the same. It will never be as big. I will always have this contraption in my balls, and some day it will be a useless contraption in my balls. I will never be as comfortable in Levis 501s. My life is different forever, and it was entirely within my power to choose this or avoid this. Did I do the right thing? I don't know yet. But what's done is done, and the past is the past. I have to focus on the future.
Gruff Hunter, 59, Titan (24 cm + 1 inch extenders) implanted by Dr Gross, 07 Jan 2017. Gay/open marriage, Chester, VT, USA

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:03 pm

Needhelp
Let me start by saying we have all been there in one way or another. Im not by any means minimizing your feelings. Catman mentioned finding out you have cancer. I was also devastated and the worst thing i ever did in my life was having to tell my children. Trying to be strong and falling apart inside. Well, its 4 1/2 years later and i am cancer free. I am living my life. Following my surgery i never had another natural erection. I was 56 and impotent. Im going on two years with my implant. As great as it is to be able to fuck again spotaniously, it is very different. But understand, you will get through it and make the best of a bad situation. People lose legs in accidents. Many have lost legs in war. They were fitted with prostetics and are able to walk again. Having an implant is not the same as a natural erection. But it gives you the freedom to feel almost whole again. For what its worth, i hope this helps you and your desire to rebuild and bounce back. Lemonade from lemons ! Best to you.
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:20 pm

needhelp wrote:The reality is it wont be normal. My sex life is going to be totally different. Yes the part were your dick is hard so you can fuck, ya, but the whole foreplay process is a very big part of it too.....and it will not be natural or normal (the pumping part) and the way it use to be with me and her. Beside that, I have to farther hamulate my self with the fact that my dick may be smaller!

I am so sorry for everything you're going through, brother. Here is my situation in response to some of the things you shared.

Before we make love, I have always gone to the bathroom to pee before we start. While in there, I just pump it up. Is it hard? Yes. Am I aroused yet? No. Will my wife get me aroused? Yes. Will it be hard? Yes, rather than "maybe, probably not" like before my implant. Is it the same size it used to be (meaning pre-prostatectomy)? Yes. Are my wife and I happy with it? Oh yeah, baby! :D

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:38 pm

David_R wrote:
needhelp wrote:The reality is it wont be normal. My sex life is going to be totally different. Yes the part were your dick is hard so you can fuck, ya, but the whole foreplay process is a very big part of it too.....and it will not be natural or normal (the pumping part) and the way it use to be with me and her. Beside that, I have to farther hamulate my self with the fact that my dick may be smaller!

I am so sorry for everything you're going through, brother. Here is my situation in response to some of the things you shared.

Before we make love, I have always gone to the bathroom to pee before we start. While in there, I just pump it up. Is it hard? Yes. Am I aroused yet? No. Will my wife get me aroused? Yes. Will it be hard? Yes, rather than "maybe, probably not" like before my implant. Is it the same size it used to be (meaning pre-prostatectomy)? Yes. Are my wife and I happy with it? Oh yeah, baby! :D

Thank you for your suport. Im not sure what hit me today but it sure as hell hurts. I think the other problem is I really cant date untill Im normal, and that's going to be months.The last thing I need again is being rejected (ie..old gf) ....just so depressing …..

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:03 pm

Bandit wrote:Needhelp
Let me start by saying we have all been there in one way or another. Im not by any means minimizing your feelings. Catman mentioned finding out you have cancer. I was also devastated and the worst thing i ever did in my life was having to tell my children. Trying to be strong and falling apart inside. Well, its 4 1/2 years later and i am cancer free. I am living my life. Following my surgery i never had another natural erection. I was 56 and impotent. Im going on two years with my implant. As great as it is to be able to fuck again spotaniously, it is very different. But understand, you will get through it and make the best of a bad situation. People lose legs in accidents. Many have lost legs in war. They were fitted with prostetics and are able to walk again. Having an implant is not the same as a natural erection. But it gives you the freedom to feel almost whole again. For what its worth, i hope this helps you and your desire to rebuild and bounce back. Lemonade from lemons ! Best to you.
Bandit

Thanks Bandit.... thought I had my shit together.... today was a bad one for me.. thank you for taking the time to write back

Return to “Implants”