Is there a Libido Pill ?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
geedeez

Is there a Libido Pill ?

Postby geedeez » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:29 am

Was wondering if you guys know if they're working on a libido pill for men. Do let me know.

newtoed

Re: Is there a Libido Pill ?

Postby newtoed » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:30 am

Testosterone boosters. Testosterone shots have many side effects I suppose.

The best though is a hot young chick lol.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

antelope

Postby antelope » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:03 am

There is a libido pill for women. The brand name is Jewelry....
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

3rd-Nut

Postby 3rd-Nut » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:05 am

georgewhittington wrote:Most of the pills in the market have some bad side effects, or they don't work. With female libido, the biggest factor is mental health issues, if she feels confident in herself and feels trusted, desired, and loved by her partner then it makes a big difference. Being on some anti-depressants or certain hormones can also make libido drop. There are many herbal remedies which do work to increase libido.

My wife has high self esteem, is very confident, knows I trust her highly and am very appreciative, is very desired and loved by me. She is still quite attractive for her age, gets lots attention and hugs, including kisses on her neck near the ears while in the kitchen, but that does not in the least make her libido increase. If it did, I'd get lucky 3-4 times week instead of just 1 maybe 2 times a month.
If there was a safe women's libido pill that really worked she would not take it. I have starved for near 45 years .....
Some women are stingy with sex and don't care for it.
PC 2006, AMS 700 LGX implanted 18+3, 2012, Dr. Paolone in Madison, WI- Married 47 yrs.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:43 am

newtoed wrote:Testosterone boosters. Testosterone shots have many side effects I suppose.

The best though is a hot young chick lol.

I dunno, I married a hot young chick and I still needed T shots. :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:45 am

3rd-Nut wrote:
georgewhittington wrote:Most of the pills in the market have some bad side effects, or they don't work. With female libido, the biggest factor is mental health issues, if she feels confident in herself and feels trusted, desired, and loved by her partner then it makes a big difference. Being on some anti-depressants or certain hormones can also make libido drop. There are many herbal remedies which do work to increase libido.

My wife has high self esteem, is very confident, knows I trust her highly and am very appreciative, is very desired and loved by me. She is still quite attractive for her age, gets lots attention and hugs, including kisses on her neck near the ears while in the kitchen, but that does not in the least make her libido increase. If it did, I'd get lucky 3-4 times week instead of just 1 maybe 2 times a month.
If there was a safe women's libido pill that really worked she would not take it. I have starved for near 45 years .....

You don't care for sex??? :)

Larry

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:39 pm

geedeez wrote:Was wondering if you guys know if they're working on a libido pill for men. Do let me know.

I have experienced an energy loss (probably due to hormone "dump") immediately after orgasm/ejaculation.

Before my implant (and while I could still have sex), after orgasm, my erection would collapse and my ability for and interest in sex would also collapse.

With my implant, I could go on in coitus for as long as I could stay awake, but, still, all I want to do post-orgasm is rest. This collapse in interest seems greater now. Perhaps this is a learned response from years of post-coital failure. Perhaps it is a result of being older.

In any event, I wish my energy levels post-orgasm would keep up with my (implant-enhanced) erection.

Anyone else experience this?

Of course, embarking on an aerobics training program is bound to help. Wish me good fortune, please.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:46 pm

3rd-Nut wrote:

Some women need more "warming up" than others and that "warming up" can (and should) take many forms. I will not suggest you are using the wrong approaches/techniques, but it is a question you could ask yourself.

Appetite for sex is a self-reinforcing feedback loop. Plenty of women satisfied without sex, one having a few orgasms "under her belt" find a renewed desire. One woman, emerging from a long "dry spell" commented to me that I had "awakened the beast" (referring to her reawakened sexual appetite). This suggests to me that, even though you believe your wife would not consider taking a pill to restore lost libido, once restored, she may well embrace the concept with gusto. The hard part is getting over the "hump" of indifference. Good luck with that; you have my earnest prayers.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

3rd-Nut

Postby 3rd-Nut » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:46 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
3rd-Nut wrote:

You don't care for sex??? :)

Larry

Some women don't care for sex, I have been starving for sex.
PC 2006, AMS 700 LGX implanted 18+3, 2012, Dr. Paolone in Madison, WI- Married 47 yrs.

Return to “General Discussion”