Initial pumping

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Naples

Initial pumping

Postby Naples » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:34 pm

I am in the initial pumping up and stretching phase. When I pump up the implant everything seems to work fine but the fat pad right above my penis gets hard as well right around my penis. Has anyone experienced this and does it go away .
54 ED, tried it all for last two years, was scheduled for titan implant Dec 11,2017. Insurance problems got approval finally. Implanted January 7, 2019, in Oklahoma City

Lost Sheep

Re: Initial pumping

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:24 pm

Naples wrote:I am in the initial pumping up and stretching phase. When I pump up the implant everything seems to work fine but the fat pad right above my penis gets hard as well right around my penis. Has anyone experienced this and does it go away .

Does the hardness in your pubic fat pad go away after a time with the implant remaining pumped up?

How long does it take for the pubic fat pad hardness go away after you deflate the implant?

Was your operation pubic or penoscrotal?

Have you asked this question of the manufacturer's Patient Liaison?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

handfulWES

Postby handfulWES » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:09 pm

There must be something I am missing. Both doctors who did my implants were very amendment about NOT USING A PUMP. Guys if this is to try for size I haven't talked or met a MAN yet that it worked for implant or not. Your implant isn't going to grow. If you are trying to get blood in your dick and the glands there should be enough tissue to carry the blood if you will just use any of the ED pills. I read the post and I have had an implant close to 27 years. My first 4 were AMS starting in 1991 at 41 1/2 years of age. What I did, was learn how to ACTUALLY USE MY NEW TOY. I was upset about losing 2 inches in length and 2 inches in girth. I NEVER HAD A WOMAN complain about my performance in bed nor a man. When I realized I wouldn't lose my hard on, I actually learned how to FUCK all over again. I could do ALL the things I could do from 19 1/2 to 41 1/2 years of age.

I do understand that as a man we all feel the need to have more than mother nature gave us. If that was something you wanted, when your doctor did the implant, he could have snipped at the base of your penis allowing the 1 1/2 to 3 inches that is up inside to drop out. This would have only made you have to guide your dick to its hole with your hand. Now I know a hell of a lot about dicks. Guys who are t0 to 12 inches in length and big on girth have to use their hand to guide their dick to its intended spot. When they have a boner it hangs down and again I don't see the problem here.

Please don't hate me. I have been working with guys close to 30 years and I have taught so many to use the special tool God gave them. YOU KNOW WHAT, they have and are very happy. I also understand the fact that when women have babies that the virginal open is stretched, if the doctor who is delivering the baby does his job correctly, when you pick up having sex again it is often so tight it is like starting over with a virgin. Yes, I know all about this as I was in the delivery room when both of mine were born. The first time I told the doctor to do his job well. We had the same doctor for the 2nd child and I told do exactly what you did the first time and he and I laughed.

I am sorry, it isn't about size as it is that you learn to feel great, sexy and motivated with what you have. If you have an implant that works and gives you a dick that is like granite you can move mountains. The first time I tried my implant out it was with a woman I met at a function I had to attend. She was 39, had 2 children and her husband ran off with a 20 something girl. I offered her a ride home as she had come with a friend. The kids were at her sisters and we had the house. She invited me in and I fucking swear, we fucked till close to 4 in the morning. I had 4 ejaculations and I was rather sure that my 4th ejaculation was just a dry orgasm. Hell it felt good. I realized then I was the new cock of the walk.

Again, I don't mean to offend anyone but we need to refocus our BRAIN because sex actually starts in the brain. I had no problem doing most anything with a woman or man. I was very oral with both, kissing, touching, holding, ear nibbling you name it I think I did it. Those were as or more IMPORTANT THAN THE DICK BETWEEN YOUR LEGS. I have always claimed that only half the dick action was for her, the rest God gave me to make my life complete and MY MR. HAPPY A VERY HAPPY CAMPER.

Post your thoughts to my post or PM me. We may need to have a chat on line or on the phone.

WES
68, single, have had an implant since I was 42. Goals: to help men with ED; help men over come years of failure; to know their bodies; have a richer fuller sex life whether they or straight, Bi or gay. last I traveled this road starting in the late 60's

GruffHunter

Postby GruffHunter » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:38 pm

handfulWES wrote:There must be something I am missing...etc etc etc.

I don't think he's talking about using a pump. I think he's talking about the post-op stage where you are cycling your implant by pumping it full and deflating.
Gruff Hunter, 59, Titan (24 cm + 1 inch extenders) implanted by Dr Gross, 07 Jan 2017. Gay/open marriage, Chester, VT, USA

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:45 pm

GruffHunter wrote:
handfulWES wrote:There must be something I am missing...etc etc etc.

I don't think he's talking about using a pump. I think he's talking about the post-op stage where you are cycling your implant by pumping it full and deflating.

Also, I think he is satisfied with what the implant does inside his penis. The question seemed to be focused on the fat pad close to, and principally above, the penis.

Naples (the original poster), can you clarify, please?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:48 pm

I have a different problem
I pumped up yesterday for the first time and got maybe 75/80% hard.
Did it again today and same result.

Maybe the pump isn't broken in completely, but I did give it over 25 pumps today, but don't believe I got a complete squeeze on the bulb.

I'll keep doing it each day and hope to get harder.
I could have sex with it as it is, but harder would probably be better.

Still a week away from using it, so I have time to learn.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Naples

Postby Naples » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:19 am

Thank you lostsheep and griffhunter you are correct, cycling using the implant pump. Manufacturer liaison? I guess I need to ask the dr about that? Or go thru Coloplast? Lost sheep to answer your question, the hardness stays and was painful but was a lot bigger area and seems to slowly be getting smaller with pain almost gone. But kinda worried the last bit right around the penis isn’t going away which when pumped up causes the area directly around the penis to rise up like a cone thus losing length
54 ED, tried it all for last two years, was scheduled for titan implant Dec 11,2017. Insurance problems got approval finally. Implanted January 7, 2019, in Oklahoma City

Mr stuby

Postby Mr stuby » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:17 am

You probably have swelling yet it's only 01 month out from you're surgery. If you have excessive pain, redness with out
Erection get to the doc asap! Stat.
74yr.old married 54yrs pc11/13 rad seed implants started ved 1/14 .implanted 11/20/2016 ams lgx 18+1 11 up 8 down 6 1/2 flaccid 7 5/8
local uro sanford health,

s. central N.D.
MIKE

Naples

Postby Naples » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:43 pm

No redness and yes 1 month out I guess I’m just being impatient. It does seem to be getting better by the day. Thanks again for the great input from all

GruffHunter

Postby GruffHunter » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:53 pm

Naples wrote:No redness and yes 1 month out I guess I’m just being impatient. It does seem to be getting better by the day. Thanks again for the great input from all

Consider yourself ahead of the game! My Doc is making me wait 7 weeks from implant until my first inflation!
Gruff Hunter, 59, Titan (24 cm + 1 inch extenders) implanted by Dr Gross, 07 Jan 2017. Gay/open marriage, Chester, VT, USA

Return to “Implants”