Length Of Time With Your Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

What type of failure and when.

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:35 pm

I wonder what modes of failure are most common/problematic as well as the length of time before they occured.

Device malfunctions: e.g. Pump (bulb or valve or what), tubing (kinking), connectors (separation), the inflatable tubes (leak/perforation?)

Medical problems: e.g. infection, erosion, mispositioning, pain.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

handfulWES

Re: Length Of Time With Your Implant

Postby handfulWES » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:51 pm

The only failure was the pump and AMS was known for their pump failure. The tubing shouldn't ever be an issue provided your doctor does his job correctly. I never had any erosion that I know of even including having had a sever infection with my 5th revision. That doctor when he went back in to clean up the infection, put another brand new Titan from Coloplast in so we wouldn't have to do this again. He was there, had the implant and all new to go with it.

On mispositioning again would depend on the doctor. ON ALL MY REVISIONS, (I have only had 2 doctors put in the implants) all the doctors did was pull the next cylinders in the same space. I will say that with the Titan I ended up with a very nice looking tool. Yes, I am damn proud of what I pack. I will add that I did see that AMS now has a number of different models in the 700 series. Those were not available in 1992 nor in 2001 with my second AMS implant. If it seems I don't like AMS, with my track record that is understandable. At the same time, implants was still in its beginning. I have had my Titian for almost 3 years as I figured it up this morning.

The infection I had on the 5th implant, as I told my doctor, someone took a leak, sneezed on their hands or took a dump, unless some OR tech didn't clean everything before I reached the OR. Like I said in my last post had the damn interns listen to me before they discharged me I think it may have been possible to have stopped the infection. As it was I had the infection almost 3 weeks. Again this wasn't totally my doctors fault as it was his damn interns who wouldn't go get him so he could check for himself. There were however the interns who assisted in their learning how to do implants with OJT. I guess they thought it would go away, WRONG. They were actually fired from working at the VA. As for the person working at the front desk, she had her ass chewed out and went to work in another clinic less demanding.

If you read my post above yours, with each implant revision there was a bit more pain. Every doctor which consist of only 2 gave more than ample pain meds to handle the job. The revision involving the infection that my friend wasn't a walk in the park. My doctor actually moved all my organs from just under my stomach down to and including my ass hole. It was like taking a water hose to wash out my insides with liquid antibiotics but thru a damn sprayer. Oh did I hurt. There is no description for how I hurt, not so much from the implant, although my junk was killing me and I had BALLS almost the size of baseballs. I actually carried my junk in my hands when I moved around for almost 2 full months.

I will close here but I think if you will read my dissertation above you will find some longer explanations. I will say that I welcome any and all questions. If you want to PM me something specific I will answer back as quickly as possible. If you find, and this goes for any of the guys on FT need to talk on the phone with me, send me a PM something about what you need and I will do my best to arrange something in giving you my phone number. I have met someone from FT who I have been talking with and doing my best to listen, talk with him and think of options. There are many things which are just to private to post for the whole world to see.

I trust this helps in some small way. If you read any of my post in different areas on FT you should learn quickly that I am serious about ED issues. NO, I haven't had everything that could go wrong go wrong but I do have a fair amount of medical knowledge and one of the best teachers is the School Of HARD KNOCKS. I had to take a down day from my packing and trying to move to a new place.

Thanks to everyone who is responding to any of my post and I trust I am offering something back in the way of help. As for implants, I have used one getting closer to 27 years and there is very little I don't know about.

handfulWES - If any wonder about my handle you need a little humor. My best friend of 30 years tells me I am a handful and I say in more ways than one. He too is one of the good guys but he is still learning as I am 68 1/2 and he just turned 53 - he's just a spring chicken still in diapers. LOL
68, single, have had an implant since I was 42. Goals: to help men with ED; help men over come years of failure; to know their bodies; have a richer fuller sex life whether they or straight, Bi or gay. last I traveled this road starting in the late 60's

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:57 pm

6 months Ha!,
I'm not comparing the AMS to a Titan. I am saying that my LGX does all that I need. Every morning I make sure to squeeze out every drop then I use vacuum pressure to model and swell up to 6" girth and almost 7" length for about 10 minutes. Then I deflate tuck it into my pants and go to work. It now takes about 9 hours for the tissue to return back down to a puny 5" girth and 5 3/4 inch length flaccid. For most of the day I'm good, look good, feel good, am damn good. And yes having back some girth feels good even though for me it does not work for sex.
5" girth does not look impressive but it feels just fine!
Using VED beforehand I can consistently scrotal pump up to 6 3/4". And my cylinders are only 18cm. AMS now makes up to 23cm I think on special order.
I guess I should add that I can never have a Titan because my corporas are both destroyed as are my tunicas. Even Rebuilt they will never be good enough for Titan. That's ok don't need it.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

handfulWES

Postby handfulWES » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:17 pm

GUYS: I could be real wrong here. I just made a post in another thread. The 2 urologist that did my implants: the first did 4 revisions and the 2nd did the 5th, had an infection and replaced that implant with another new one all in 3 weeks.

Back ON TRACK: They told me in on uncertain terms NOT TO USE A PUMP. YOU CAUSE EROSION AND DAMAGE TO THE TISSUES AND COULD ACTUALLY CAUSE THE CYLINDERS TO POP THRU THE HEAD.

You may want to scream at me, kill me tell me to go to hell. I am giving you the God's Honest truth here. I have never seen the lack of guys pumping there dicks with an implant to gain something that will not work in the first place, the use of rings which is also dangerous it just doesn't compute with me. I write in almost every post I make that size isn't the key thing. It is only key if we dwell on in the brain that sits on our shoulders. I am serious as a fucking heart attack.

You need to read some of my post about my implants. With my first 4 implants I lost 2 fucking inches and my girt went to hell in a hand basket. I went from 8 inches to a stretch of 6 inches and I lost almost 2 inches in girth. I was fucking devastated, angry and PISSED. I didn't have a famous doctor but a GREAT doctor. It wasn't his fault that AMS didn't make at that time in 1992 the newer 700 models. I had a 700 but it did work and I had a pecker that I almost hated to look at. My doctor stuck with me. It took me 4 months before I used my NEW TOOL on a woman.

GUESS FUCKING WHAT: I did things I only dreamed about from 19 1/2 to 42 years of age. I went to a function, there was a knock out lady there and I do mean LADY as I know titties she was at least a 50 DOUBLE D. They didn't sag and oh could you put your dick between them of fuck me to tears. We went 4 rounds in about 5 1/2 hours. I busted my nut 4 times and I was sure the last ejaculation was just a dry orgasm. It all felt so fucking great. She said I was more man than any man who had 10 inches. She said I took her places that she had only read about. I mean I was nailing it for all it was worth.

I am sure you will all hate me now. I like to think I have blazed some type of trail from and get this 1969 till now. If you are interested, my last revision was a Titan from Coloplast and everything Mother Nature gave me I have back. All I needed was the right implant. OH FUCK I made a post earlier and I have go back and find it. This guy came out with his implant with an inch more dick. I know exactly how it happen. Damn

I DO WELCOME your comments good or bad. Again, 2 very find urologist told me NO PUMPING. I doubt your insurance will pay to fix any damage. I was going to make another statement but I will keep that to myself. I do love FT.

WES
68, single, have had an implant since I was 42. Goals: to help men with ED; help men over come years of failure; to know their bodies; have a richer fuller sex life whether they or straight, Bi or gay. last I traveled this road starting in the late 60's

RayChez

Postby RayChez » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:42 pm

I believe my first lasted 15 years. Revision lasted 20 months and the MS pump failed. Waiting to replace MS pump and hope it does not require the full revision. Was suppose to have had it done today, but I had an infection on the urine culture test. Doctor would not take a chance on me getting an infection.

As far as to length I have always been well endowed., But on my first implant I did lose about 1.5 inches. Still I had good size to satisfy anybody. Revision with the LGX gave me back what I had lost to around 8.5 length and 5.8 in girth. But I agree with the original poster. You really do not need such a long penis. I usually only use half the length and let the gland do the work on the clitoris. It is how you use it that matters. Originally I had my prostrate removed because of cancer just below it on the urethra. I still feel every sensation I had before the implant. Fact I feel more sensation on my gland now then ever. I do not squirt because the prostrate was removed, but you still feel the orgasm just like if you were squirting. Most do not like to swallow anyways, some do, but not as many.

Original poster is correct with every revision they have to use longer cylinders. I had to have three RTE's at the base and I wish they had not used that many because I can feel them. Doctor was telling me that if I have another revision they would remove the RTE's and go with a 21cm cylinders and that way the tubing would come out further down in the scrotum and go a little further in the gland. But I hope they do not do the full revision because it is a hard operation, and recovery time at least six weeks.
age: 75 First implant around 2001, 59 at the time. AMS 700 Ultrex
revision Dec 2016. 2ND implant 21CM, 1rte AMS 700 LGX MS pump

handfulWES

Postby handfulWES » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:55 am

Ray Chez thank you for your post. From a small amount of research, you had more options in the 700 series where those were not available at either of my 2 revisions with the 700's then. Also, not knowing your actually use, I was 42, taking "T" with levels equal to that of a teen in heat. I was using my implant almost daily, and the weekends from Friday to Monday morning, I may well have used my implant 4 to 5 times and on some weekends it may have been 6. The major problem then was AMS couldn't take care of more than about 6 to 6 1/2 inches and the girth sucked moose cock. Before my first implant from AMS I guess you would say I was endowed at 8 inches and girth about 5 1/2 to 6 around. Until ED hit me the girth would actually fluctuate as I never understood that one. I guess the larger measurement was when I was so damn horny, who knows. I also know that AMS told me they were about to release a new 700 but I had obligations, and had to get it now. I was about to have some insurance problems. As we were changing companies and then if something was preexisting most had a wait period of several years, OR they would never cover that condition. Let me say that the new company if something went wrong after they wrote the policy with my implant, then they would cover because I had it - IT HAD TO HAVE no issues at the time of writing the policy and my doctor had to write a letter stating my implant was in fine working order. There was one more piece of fine print. I would have to go a full year before they would cover. I know if you read my post, I have a dim view on AMS. My first doctor told me better than 80 percent of his patients, their AMS 700 model worked well as far as what they had before the implant.

Guys, have a great day.

WES

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:11 am

Wes,
Who ever told you that is an uniformed idiot. Just the opposite is true. My vacuum pump is the only thing that saved me from erosion and kept my tip from poking through. What they said does not even make sense. The vacuum stretches you from the outside pulling away from the cylinders. It 100 percent prevents erosion. Most surgeons caution that it will pull your tips out not push them through. Stretching your penis too far would pull the tips out but they go right back in as soon as you shrink a few minutes later. Some guys on FT that have never used VED have one tip that goes in and out every time they pump up and deflate. No big deal. In my case I never made it to the length that would pull out my tips. If used gently the vacuum feeds your penis with the blood that ED cannot supply.
So far don't see any down side
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:25 pm

I have had an implant for 17 years (it wore out and had to be replaced after 12 years). No problems with it ever. Very happy guy here! :D

NeedleD

Postby NeedleD » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:02 pm

handfulWES wrote:I know this is a hell of a long post. These questions cannot be answered with a yes/no answer. It takes explanations along with background and the story that goes along with the answer. God, IF I COULD HAVE HAD A SUPPORT GROUP LIKE THIS to ask questions or read about first hand experiences, or A REAL MAN THAT I MIGHT CALL TO TALK WITH would have made a huge difference. Dr. Hicks used me in an article that appeared in a magazine published by Carillon hospital many years back. He also gave my phone number to guys to talk to me. WITH EVERYTHING I EXPERIENCED – MY IMPLANT WAS THE BEST DECISION I MADE. I ran all the options available at the time. Sorry for the length.

I see 2 post that need some answers: I will start with the one from ringo1 in: You asked about scarred tissue. Yes there is a very small amount not really enough to actually mention, provided your doctor was very good. If you don’t know how the cylinders are placed inside your dick (I could use penis but I think dick sounds rather good) They take the end of the cylinder with a needle and thread attached the doctor will bring the needle thru your copra tissue and guide it out the head of your penis. As he continues to pull the thread the cylinder then starts to follow until it reaches the glands or head of your dick. The thread is then removed and he will adjust your cylinder inside your dick and will proceed with the other side, thus the reason for 2 cylinders. I had a great doctor with my first implant. He never removed any of my copra tissue but pulled the cylinder thru so it would be completely surrounded by the copra tissue. I do understand that most doctors actually will remove a small amount of copra tissue to make it easier to pull the cylinder thru.

Your next question and I might add, is a good one. I never had a guy I could talk with before I had my implant on how well the damn thing would work. When it comes to having sex and better than sex is making real love, either with a lady or a guy I fucking swear it is great. Suffering a dick that would drop you and go limp or worse yet couldn’t get it up, this was the fucking bomb. No matter if you lost some in length or girth. You at least had a dick that would stay hard and no worry that it would go soft. With those 2 fears out of the way, you could fuck all day, all night or both. I never lost a step from one revision to the next other than recovery time for the surgery.

Let me add a NOTE HERE: I want to mention again I was taking “T” (Testosterone) and in those days my level would run well over a 1,000mgs and I was horny 24/7 just like a teenager. I could still bust 2 nuts back to back, I had far better control with my implant (will explain) and I would almost fuck a watermelon I was so damn horny. In fact, some days at work I would hit the head and as my best friend would say, “I did a 30 second popper. I felt so alive.

I KNOW that lots of things dealing with sex actually does start in our brain. That is the head which sets on our shoulders. Any man will tell you unless the head that swings between our legs gets interested it is a lost cause. I KNOW, I KNOW you are right about things starting in our brain. But the brain in the head swinging between my legs tells the one sitting on my shoulders to fucking enjoy the ride. So to answer your question, it is great. On the sensitive part I will answer with the next response so just keep reading.

Mr. Skin: I am working off 2 monitors and I don’t know one particular fact about the after 50 part. I think I may possible have 2 different thoughts to nothing after 50. Let me say thanks to you as well for my sticking it out and my working thru a hell of a number of problems. I have surmised I have used an implant far longer than any of the members here on FT. I would like to think I did blaze a trail for men today.

So let’s start with your first question. You asked about downsides and lifestyle and correctly stated the advantages did override or outweigh the downsides. In my first 4 implants the major downside was what I actually lost with my dick: ONE the length and TWO the girth. Here I had lived with something that was 5 to 5 1/2 around and with a major boner something that measured 8 inches. With those first 4 revisions, I ended up to something that was about 3 1/4 inches around and barely 6 inches in length. I was levied. Oh I called my doctor and was HOT and his nurse put me thru to him. He told me to come in about 5:30 after his last patient and he would check things for me. He did some checking and I teased him about just wanting to play with a dick and he laughed. He explained, he said, when I injected you in the office I knew this would be a major issue in the start. He said I felt I knew you well enough that you would work thru the problem. This was also the time that I learned that AMS couldn’t go more than about 6 to 6 1/2 inches in length. He opted for the 6 inch mark trying to give me as much girth as possible. I also learned he tried something different by not taking any of the copra tissue out. It was about this same time that the little blue pills were on the market. That was never an option in the past. He told me I now had a brand new toy to play with and I went home to play with my new toy. I was several months playing with my new toy before I tried it out on the real deal. I learned I had a hard dick that worked every time all the time and being on the “T” I was always fucking horny. So in SHORT that was about the only real downside I experienced. I discovered the one secret that men have always said in wanting a bigger dick, SIZE ISN’T THE IMPORTANT thing. It is WHAT YOU DO WITH THE SIZE YOU HAVE. With the many revisions that I had in the beginning was due to my insurance not wanting to pay the cost of an AMS 700 whatever.

(ii & iii) – I don’t know that in the beginning that I even noticed a major lost of sensitivity. I think thru the many revisions I did lose some sensitivity. With Dr. Hicks introducing me to the little blue pills and having all my copra tissue taking some blue actually brought back most of the sensitivity because I did have some blood flow to the head. The blood flow there did increase the sensitivity, it may not have been as great as it was before my implant, but I didn’t see that as a total downside. SOMETHNG ELSE: I learned if I didn’t pump my implant to its full max gave me more sensitivity as well. I was sporting a healthy boner that again worked every time all the time. I also want to add here another NOTE: I learned that all my struggles, for the most part, with Premature Ejaculation were from the fact that when I would have a boner I rushed to get to the end because in the back of my brain I would lose my erection. I did a hell of a lot of foreplay and trusted my partner had received most of what they needed. Once I started to fuck it was I guess, more for me so that my orgasm and ejaculation would give me some type of satisfaction. This had been a major struggle and ANY MAN SUFFERING ED ISSUES, IF HONEST, WILL MOST LIKELY SAY THE SAME. With the implant, knowing I wouldn’t go soft at the wrong time, afforded me an opportunity to actually be with a woman or man and I could use my dick far more to get her off along with my own pleasure. I HAD THIS NEW outlook and as for any guy would do who doesn’t lose his boner in controlling his ejaculation will change up his fucking method, strokes, speed, his thrust or even stop for a few seconds and start back again. What this will ACCOMPLISH is small orgasms for you and when you decide to make your own homerun you throw your all into busting your nut. You should have a more powerful orgasm and your ejaculation should fucking rock your world. SMALL NOTE: If you have PE problems, try not to tense up your body so much. I know if you are on top and want to support yourself you are tense. GUYS plant your feet against the headboard, wall to help you thrust without all that damn weight on your arms and legs by tensing up your muscles to hold you in place.

One last thing on the revisions: With each revision it took longer for the swelling to go down by at least 7 to 10 days longer. I will explain: With the first implant, by day 5 I was using the shower, I wasn’t having to hold my junk with both hands and by day 10 I was actually playing with it a little, that’s when I discovered on the first one the damn pump didn’t work so well. With each revision that 5 day mark became like 7 and the next one was like 9 or 10 days before the swelling took a significant change. So it was like say about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks before I could even try to mess with my new toy. With revision 5 I had major complications.

I will also put in a plug for the topic under general “Your Prostate”. Your prostate is where all this starts and ends. That determines everything including, the tingles you feel, the amount of PRE you leak, the messages sent to your brain sitting on your shoulders and yes to the head of your dick. It determines the type of orgasm and ejaculation you will have and the amount of shit that you actually squirt and the number of times you will squirt something along with how far it might go, like over your head in a JO session. Learning to control, use and make your prostate work for you will add A MAJOR DEMINSIOIN TO YOUR SEX LIFE.

ONE LAST MAJOR NOTE HERE ON THE PROSTATE: The percentage of the male population would almost not experience problems with their prostate if they took better care of it. I am covering all this in my topic “Your Prostate” as I am trying to work on it as much as possible.

You asked about a timeline. I will try to think here. At 41 1/2 which was about midsummer of 1991 I had my first implant and the pump failed right off the bat. Nine weeks later I had my first revision. Remember AMS had major pump problems. My second implant took place in about September and due to the insurance I could only have AMS’s 2 piece unit called an Ambicor which you pumped up and to deflate you just bent your dick in half and no that didn’t hurt. The issue I had was it was somewhat hard but if you were not careful and I MEAN CAREFUL, you could deflate the damn thing in 3 seconds while you were fucking. I found this to be very unsatisfactory and so Dr. Hicks and myself fought with the insurance till they said yes, and that was about 6 more months later.

This put me at 42 with a 3rd revision as I had a birthday in August after my 2nd implant. We were now into spring here in VA and I did it all over again which was about 6 months from the 2nd revision. I will add this here: With each revision it took longer for the swelling to go down by at least 7 to 10 days longer. I will explain: With the first implant, by day 5 I was using the shower, I wasn’t having to hold my junk with both hands and by day 10 I was actually playing with it a little, that’s when I discovered on the first one the damn pump didn’t work so well. With each revision that 5 day mark became like 7 and the next one was like 9 or 10 days before the swelling took a significant change. So it was like say about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks before I could even try to mess with my new toy. This revision lasted about 8 1/4 years. Yes, the problem was the pump again. Dr. Hicks in teasing said I had worn the damn pump out. In those days with a “T” level as high as mine, fucking horny all the time I did use and use it I did. When that broke Dr. Hicks was deployed because he was in the Army Reserves as a Colonel and was gone. I knew he was due back in about 5 more months and I wasn’t about to have anyone else use a knife on my Mr. HAPPY. He returned and this was about 2001 and I believe it was late spring or early summer. This was revision number 4. That revision worked for just over 9 years and yes, the pump stops working. (both times when the pump stopped I was like at a half boner – I couldn’t take my dick up nor could I take it down to a soft)

With revision 5 I no longer had the insurance and the VA had started doing implants but with a long waiting list and when my name was added, I was told it was about a 3 year wait and wait I did. I did receive what I believe the best implant. I need to qualify this statement: The Titan gave me back so much. I regained a dick that was way more like what I had before the first implant. The BIGGEST THING: When I would take it down to a soft dick it looked like the real deal. It hangs about 4 1/2 to 5 1/4 inches (I actually measured this morning) and it swings between my legs when I walk. If in the summer I decide to just wear some soft jogging shorts and go commando it hangs down my right leg and IF YOU ARE LOOKING you will see this nice thing making a slight bulge inside my pants leg again the demissions above. If I wear nice fitted pants with my boxer briefs, I display a rather nice package, nothing massive but a very nice package. Should I get bold which I sometimes will, and wear jeans commando and this would be someplace where I would want the looks, with possibly one or two small squeezes on the pump, NOW I have something that attracts a bit more attention down my pants leg. Talk about feeling like the cock of the walk, that’s me. If you were to feel it thru my pants it feels exactly like the real thing. Let me warn, feeling it will make it actually get slightly bigger because I still have some blood flow thru the copra tissues.

You asked about length, girth and sensations: With my first 4 implants I did lose both girth and length. Even with the infection and since that is way behind me I have compensated for a bit more lost of sensation in the head. The biggest thing is I am able with the Titan to pump enough to have a very hard dick but nowhere near its max limit both girth and length. Again, with the help and not always a small amount of blue say 25mgs I don’t notice the sensation lost as much. NOTE: In my own private JO sessions, I generally don’t take any blue. Those sessions are geared more for orgasms without ejaculations till I am ready for the end. Again, why I work with guys on a one on one basis because there is a world out there where 95 percent of the men I think hasn’t discovered thus my work I do one on one. (Before you go there, I don’t fuck them, I don’t have a problem with oral all because the session is about them not me.)

You claimed that "Pre' is determined by the Prostate, except for Prostate fluid, Isn't Pre-cum generated by the Cowpers gland?
Use Super Quadmix due to severe Venous leak.Have a GREAT DAY!

handfulWES

Postby handfulWES » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:47 pm

It is but when you start pressing on the prostate, you actually get more fluid. The Cowper's glands does make secretions and it isn't as slick as that from the prostate. They do produce a secretion that actually helps clean the urethra. These little pea shaped glands actually have been know to form lesions and often will stop working. What they produce compared to the prostate fluids, is a very small amount. As soon as prostate massage is started, most guys just flood out fluid like a river. If you are busting a nut everyday or even twice a day, neither of these will produce the volume of secretions needed to safely carry sperm to its other intended goal.

NOW ON THE OTHER HAND: If your "T" is up there, and this type behavior continues, your prostate will get a message from the brain that it needs to make more fluid. NOW this is were men get in trouble with their prostate. It is called the ON/OFF GAME. They have or get off a ton and suddenly something happens and now we are off. The prostate doesn't know that yet and it is making oodles of fluid and packing it in. Now we are headed for problems. Suddenly we do something for say 2 days and it is off again. What relief it did get wasn't enough and so continues the making of fluid. First would be an infection, much like stagnate water that starts to breed Bacteria and the water isn't fit to drink. Thus we have a nasty prostate infection which a bitch to treat. Many times men don't recognize the symptoms and when things get really bad, they see their doctor, they are headed down a road without a happy ending. Thus what we know as prostate cancer.

The more the prostate leaks from massage, the fluid generally has a sweet syrup type taste. OK, so I know what it taste like. Continued massage as you approach ejaculation, the more it starts to have a bitter sweet taste and at last as your load goes charging out, a really bitter salty taste. If you want some links to the information I just checked on the Cowper's gland to make sure my facts where straight, let me know.

Please don't think I am a Mr. know it all. There is so much I don't know. It has taken just over 30 years to gain the knowledge I have. I have quizzed doctors for years, I have read physicians journals, medical studies and worked side by side with doctors treating anything and everything. I actually own scrubs. I just want to help.

I wish like hell someone would teach me how to post inside a post. Damn IF I WERE AS COMPUTER SMART AS I AM MEDICALLY, I would be thrilled. Medical is easy, computers are a challenge. I am learning and I am trying and as my best buddy Steve would answer, VERY TRYING. I enjoy FT. ISN'T LIFE JUST GRAND.

WES

Return to “Implants”