it is my dick day today -- two year anniversary

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TANGERINE

it is my dick day today -- two year anniversary

Postby TANGERINE » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:46 am

Today is the two year anniversary of my implant surgery.

In a nutshell, getting the implant was one of the best decisions of my life. It restored my manhood and restored my sense of optimism and restored my sense of purpose. Those of you considering getting an implant, I suggest you go ahead and do it (albeit be sure you have a great surgeon). Here on franktalk, we all hear about the many success stories and the many surgery failures, and it can be disheartening to read about all the problems many posts mention, SO I WRITE THIS AS MY TWO YEAR FOLLOWUP STATING THAT WHEN THE IMPLANT GOES WELL, SEX LIFE AND OUTLOOK GO REALLY WELL. To reiterate, this was a great decision and I am thrilled, even two years after !

My implant works perfectly. Sex is better than it was before implant. In other-words, I think that the experience to me of sex as a bionic male feels better than the natural experience (but I likely have had ED issue progressing along since I was 30). Sex feels better, and wow, the ability to last for an hour and to have no time concerns whatsoever is amazing. The abiliity to make my self adjustable in terms of hardness is also awesome. Overall, my girth is bigger than I have ever had. My length is about the same as what I had when I was in my forties. My flacid looks good and I have a nice hang such that I would always be comfortable if for some reason I had to parade down the street totally naked in front of everyone.

I have had zero medical concerns from the implant, and truly, this has been 100% improvement physically, mentally, sexually.

Thank you franktalk for the support you gave to me when I was in the research phase of all this (back in 2017).

Before the implant, I was in a quite dark chapter of my life; now, after a perfect implant, the sun shines on me again.

Here's to this two year anniversary, and here's to having a dream perfect result.

Cheers Brothers,

TANGERINE
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Xomanow

Re: it is my dick day today -- two year anniversary

Postby Xomanow » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:49 pm

Happy Dick Day!...….mine was last month and one of the best things I've have done for myself in my lifetime.....prior to my bionic bone I walked around with my head down (both of them) in anguish and despair.....for the past 2 years I strut with swag and impunity.....this is what a second chance will do for you......as my great grandpappy X-O used to say...."if you're just hangin', you ain't bangin' "...…. :D
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:13 pm

Happy D-Day Tangerine! Go fuck somebody to celebrate!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:28 pm

Yes Tanj....happy new dick day to us,
It’s been 2 years for me as well and I agree wholeheartedly with what you say.......I am a much better lover now than I was before I got my amazing Titan and both MY heads are up all the time.
It has been a life changing experience.
Same time same Bat Channel next year Tanj, XO and LM :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

ETGuy71

Postby ETGuy71 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:09 pm

Congratulations....you and all of the other guys who post so many encouraging stories of being implanted have really helped me. Yesterday I was scheduled for March 4 to join the club.....
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:13 pm

The absolute right choice ET
Happy cock day Tang buddy!!!
Inspite of some problems I would do this again and again no question. In bed now about 50% pumped will daflate about 1 in the morning. Haven't been cycling lately .sooooo
Good night all
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:27 pm

TANGERINE wrote:In a nutshell, getting the implant was one of the best decisions of my life. It restored my manhood and restored my sense of optimism and restored my sense of purpose.

Tangerine, congrats on the two years and many more to come. You of all people desire the great outcome, happy for you.

I'm just over one year now, but your posts and PM's helped me tremendously when I was researching back in early 2017. What I especially needed back then wasn't emotional support for my ED, but an example of a really good outcome and how to get there step by step, and you provided that. Even the packing list for the Bentley and the recommendation for lie-flat seating on the return flight helped make my trip to NYC a good experience.

I totally agree that the implant fixes what was broken and restores us to confidently move on with life.

Thanks again for your help when I needed it. -Ww
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

robertm

Postby robertm » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:50 pm

Is there a Hallmark card for this celebration?
60 yrs old. Gradually worsening ED for 10 years. Pills and trimix not working well anymore. Will need an implant in the near future.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:33 pm

robertm wrote:Is there a Hallmark card for this celebration?

Try your hand at writing one.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:10 am

thank you guys !!! Yes, this is a great support community. I am so grateful for all the sharing and advice.
Agreed, we need a hallmark card to send to each other honoring this important anniversary. Many of you might remember an advertisement that I shared with you back in 2017. Perhaps we could use that advertisement (a combined advertising effort by coloplast and AMS) as the front of the hallmark card:

implant ad.jpg
implant ad for anniversary card
implant ad.jpg (45.66 KiB) Viewed 1881 times

Pretty cute, eh ???

Tangerine

PS: actually, I think this was photoshopped, unless of course one of you brothers fesses up that it is you pictured in the ad.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Return to “Implants”