Can a normal proper erection bend itself ?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
mr.skin

Can a normal proper erection bend itself ?

Postby mr.skin » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:29 pm

Hello to all,

after undergoing vein ligation my erection quality improved from being not able to have a full erection to a somehow better erection.

Since I am 25 yo, have ED for 7+ years and did not have sex, the times I tried it did not work out, I am not quite certain which rigidity is normal ?

My "best erection" is still bendable, meaning I can bend the shaft a bit, maybe 20 degrees(not the complete shaft, just e.g. the part below the glans). Meaning I can bend the glans toward my body without moving the lower part of my penis.

Is this still normal ?
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

Lost Sheep

Re: Can a normal proper erection bend itself ?

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:57 pm

No one has ever, to my knowledge, ever measured the beam strength of an erection. The standard has always been ther (rather subjective and elusive) "ability to penetrate a vagina". The only other measure I have heard of is "the ability to hang a wet beach towel on it".

None of this answers your question, though. For that lack, I am sorry. I do wish you the best. Keep pursuing erectile function. Finding the right woman is not dependent on being able to have sex with her, but it does not hurt, either.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:12 pm

mr.skin wrote:Hello to all,

after undergoing vein ligation my erection quality improved from being not able to have a full erection to a somehow better erection.

Since I am 25 yo, have ED for 7+ years and did not have sex, the times I tried it did not work out, I am not quite certain which rigidity is normal ?

My "best erection" is still bendable, meaning I can bend the shaft a bit, maybe 20 degrees(not the complete shaft, just e.g. the part below the glans). Meaning I can bend the glans toward my body without moving the lower part of my penis.

Is this still normal ?

Hello Mr. Skin... I am not picking up what you are putting down... do you have any photos to demonstrate what you mean? You could send them PM if you are more comfortable..

Larry

handfulWES

Postby handfulWES » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:36 pm

I don't have exactly enough info to make a determination. No, I am not a doctor but I have worked with a number of medical doctors, many in urology. It isn't uncommon to be able to partly bend an erection that isn't like granite. LOL Most of the erections I had after 27 once I started the "T" would or could be bent some. On a whole, 75 percent of the time my erection would work well enough to get to the end at some point. I might loose it and have to gain it back but I never had erections like when I was 12 till I was about 19 1/2 when they began to stop working and by 27 I had nothing. Between 21 and 27 I did manage to have 2 children and let me tell that was work for me. LONG STORY.

This is what I do know: The size of your penis, both length and girth play a factor in here. The larger the penis, the more blood is needed to make the damn thing erect. This isn't a bad thing, but for those of us with ED issues, it isn't the best thing either. If you would like to PM me with some statics or some pics or both to my PM box, I will assure I don't share and once I have viewed I will delete said material. I doubt you will find anyone more serious about any of these types of issues than myself. Before I was 41 1/2 and had my first working implant I made a pledge to God that I would try to help any man struggling along the way. It is a promise I have keep to this day and I am now 68 1/2. I now perform like a teenager except far better because I know a hell of a lot more than when or if I was a teenager.

Again, you are welcome to send me some data and I will try to answer you as quickly as possible.

WES
68, single, have had an implant since I was 42. Goals: to help men with ED; help men over come years of failure; to know their bodies; have a richer fuller sex life whether they or straight, Bi or gay. last I traveled this road starting in the late 60's

michaelho

Postby michaelho » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:09 pm

Not sure what you mean by 'bend 'itself''.
If you mean it is still a bit bendable by hand when erect, i'd say that is quite normal.
The only real measure is if can you have intercourse with it.
If it remains very pliable and you can't push it in without trying by hand to manipulate it then that is an issue.
Most men don't have a rock hard erection all the time, but it still stays up and usable.
I wouldn't worry at all. There are innumerable 'normals' in this world!
Cheers from Australia. M :D
65 yrs , T2 diabetic 10yrs, now on insulin. Peyronies due to trauma, ED 50%. Ruined sex life.

Return to “General Discussion”