optimize your stretch

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
DougAnd

optimize your stretch

Postby DougAnd » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:32 pm

Try this. After you have engorged pump a little more pressure and tighten your thighs and anus muscles. There is a tendon like tissue deep inside that helps your erection stand up. Stretching that out will lengthen your penis.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

dtwarren1942

Re: optimize your stretch

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:05 pm

You are probably referring to the suspensory ligament which is very tough and difficult to streatch.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

stubby

Postby stubby » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:04 pm

I'll give it a try - I need all the length I can get !

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:45 pm

dtwarren1942 wrote:You are probably referring to the suspensory ligament which is very tough and difficult to streatch.

There is an operation that cuts this ligament. It lets the penis stick out further giving the illusion of more length. The fact is that the penis is free to extend out further, so, yes, greater effective length.

However, this is at the expense of some effectiveness at pleasuring your partner. With this ligament severed, the penis has little to make it stand in an UPWARD direction, or to let you "pulse" your penis inside your partner by (the Original Poster's suggested technique) pulsing your abdominal muscles (particularly Kegel and anal sphincter).

Note that what I have posted above is not by experience, but from what I have read on the internet from medical journals and from casual sources. Best to verify anything before you accept it as true, but now you have directions in which to search.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”