Very Natural Hang

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Very Natural Hang

Postby DougAnd » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:56 pm

Before my revision constant rubbing was a real problem. Now I squeeze and push down really hard until all of the fluid is out and I have a very comfortable natural hang. Having the pump deep in my scrotum has made all the difference in the world. Very nice! It feels natural when I walk sit stand or squat.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

David_R

Re: Very Natural Hang

Postby David_R » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:04 pm

DougAnd wrote:Now I squeeze and push down really hard until all of the fluid is out and I have a very comfortable natural hang.

Same for me.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:25 pm

Each of us (I suppose) develops our own technique for getting "the last drop" squeezed back into the reservoir (or not, depending if we like to stay partially inflated as a default).

Personally, I deflate absolutely fully sometimes (depending on clothing or what activities I plan), inflate to a "soft fullness" depending on my mood, leave myself at a "full flaccid or "soft erection" if contemplating getting "frisky" with my girl (she can get the hint by looking at me or feeling me when we hug).

One of the benefits of being implanted is the ability to deliberately choose one's condition for clothing accommodation, for comfort or for communication.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

redandwhite

Postby redandwhite » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:58 pm

I deflate fully, but it never holds. The surgeon called it "spontaneous filling" when I discussed it with him at the last followup. He said they would replace the whole thing if I wanted, but if it wasn't a big deal to me, no harm no foul. I found that within a few hours, it fills to a certain point, but no further on its own. That point is not uncomfortable in clothes, and in fact I like the feeling. While I have no plans to go to a nudist club or beach, I have enjoyed just the confidence of knowing that if I would be visible to anyone for any reason, it isn't playing turtle, I'm hanging there with a very natural appearance, more so than ever before my surgery.
Surgery at VA July 2017 after many years struggling with pills, shots, pump, etc. Should've done it way sooner! October 2020: VA just replaced the first one with another due to stuck valve...AMS 700 LGX.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:04 pm

redandwhite wrote:I deflate fully, but it never holds. The surgeon called it "spontaneous filling" when I discussed it with him at the last followup. He said they would replace the whole thing if I wanted, but if it wasn't a big deal to me, no harm no foul. I found that within a few hours, it fills to a certain point, but no further on its own. That point is not uncomfortable in clothes, and in fact I like the feeling. While I have no plans to go to a nudist club or beach, I have enjoyed just the confidence of knowing that if I would be visible to anyone for any reason, it isn't playing turtle, I'm hanging there with a very natural appearance, more so than ever before my surgery.

Here is how you stop that... deflate fully and then give it a quick pump, just until it clicks... that closes the valve and prepares it for filling but if you don't squeeze it, it won't fill. :)

Larry

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:25 pm

redandwhite wrote:I deflate fully, but it never holds. The surgeon called it "spontaneous filling" when I discussed it with him at the last followup. He said they would replace the whole thing if I wanted, but if it wasn't a big deal to me, no harm no foul. I found that within a few hours, it fills to a certain point, but no further on its own. That point is not uncomfortable in clothes, and in fact I like the feeling. While I have no plans to go to a nudist club or beach, I have enjoyed just the confidence of knowing that if I would be visible to anyone for any reason, it isn't playing turtle, I'm hanging there with a very natural appearance, more so than ever before my surgery.

The two different manufacturers have different valve mechanisms and (I believe) both have different valve mechanisms which operate in different manners. "Spontaneous Filling" or "Auto-Inflation" is preventable in most cases.

Tell us which maker and model you have and those of us who have that particular combination may have specific direction that will give you the maximum amount of control over your"self". See my earlier post (number 3 in this thread) for the options I described. It is edifying (and a lot of fun) to have that much control over an appendage that for most of my life was fairly disobedient (erecting itself when I didn't want and collapsing unexpectedly at "inconvenient" times).
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

MyImplant

Postby MyImplant » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:55 pm

Larry.. You have a LGX and I have a Titan. Does this trick work on the Titan?

My problem. I can depress the deflate button and get a minimal deflation. If squeeze hard and long I can my bend my penis somewhat. But the cylinders will fill back at least to the point that I cannot bend. I think the backfilling is exacerbated by an encapsulated reservoir. It seems counter intuitive to me that I should reverse the pump value to allow for inflation so that I can prevent inflation by back fill. HOWEVER I am going to try this out. If this works I "owe" you. Big problem.
AMS 700 LGX 19 CM (15CM + 4CM RTE) Sept 2009 by Dr. Neil Baum (erect 7.25 BPL to tip Girth 5 1/4" Replaced by Dr. Hellstrum 8/17/18 with Titan 22 CM + 1 CM RTE. Now 8 1/4' BPEL side to tip, 5 7/8" girth midshaft and 7+" at base.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:49 pm

I have a Titan and it works with it.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:11 am

MyImplant wrote:Larry.. You have a LGX and I have a Titan. Does this trick work on the Titan?

My problem. I can depress the deflate button and get a minimal deflation. If squeeze hard and long I can my bend my penis somewhat. But the cylinders will fill back at least to the point that I cannot bend. I think the backfilling is exacerbated by an encapsulated reservoir. For the first It seems counter intuitive to me that I should reverse the pump value to allow for inflation so that I can prevent inflation by back fill. HOWEVER I am going to try this out. If this works I "owe" you. Big problem.

Gee, I'm not sure but, I would think so... here's why... When I squeeze my pump quickly and I feel it click, it tells the implant "hey... it's time to transfer the saline from the reservoir to the cylinders", instead of from the cylinders to the reservoir. Without doing this, there is really nothing from stopping it from sloshing back and forth. :)

Larry

redandwhite

Postby redandwhite » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:06 pm

Sorry I haven't been on here for a few weeks, but to answer the question asked of me above, I have an AMS 700 MS in me. As far as preventing spontaneous filling, I tried the technique mentioned by Larry10625, so far a couple of times, and it hasn't really worked for me, but I plan to try a bit more. I appreciate the advice too gentlemen!
Surgery at VA July 2017 after many years struggling with pills, shots, pump, etc. Should've done it way sooner! October 2020: VA just replaced the first one with another due to stuck valve...AMS 700 LGX.

Return to “Implants”