Why all implanted men should play with their prostate.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
MyImplant

Why all implanted men should play with their prostate.

Postby MyImplant » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:06 pm

There is a topic in General Discussion that I think should be read by ALL men..

In short all men.. gay, straight or whatever should explore the benefits of prostate massage. It might even be a fix for those men with ED who have not gone the implant route.. Just saying.. If nothing else you will better informed. Read about the Super Orgasm for all men including those with limp dicks. And if you have an implant.... WOW! My contribution is on the second page. Read it. I am not selling anything... I am just doing it. Any man willing to go through with an implant has enough interest in his sex life to think about this.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11706
AMS 700 LGX 19 CM (15CM + 4CM RTE) Sept 2009 by Dr. Neil Baum (erect 7.25 BPL to tip Girth 5 1/4" Replaced by Dr. Hellstrum 8/17/18 with Titan 22 CM + 1 CM RTE. Now 8 1/4' BPEL side to tip, 5 7/8" girth midshaft and 7+" at base.

Dogface

Re: Why all implanted men should play with their prostate.

Postby Dogface » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:40 pm

Not something I would want to do. Very uncomfortable having prostate exams, biopsy, and cancer removal. But to each there own.
RP surgery for PCa March 2011, rising PSA 2013, remission since 2014. Chronic ED since 2011 tried pills, VED, and injections. Implanted LGX 4/17/19 Dr. Kramer. On scale of 1-10 I'd give it an 8. That's due to a slight curve.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:36 pm

I don't necessarily play with my prostate. I have an extremely enlarged prostate but I'm able to pee like a racehorse. Whenever I need to I lube my finger and gently massage. It helps.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:04 pm

My PSA has always been low, and exams have always been negative. Wiping my butt is as close as I ever want to get to my prostate. I leave it alone and it leaves me alone - works for me.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:08 pm

dg_moore wrote:My PSA has always been low, and exams have always been negative. Wiping my butt is as close as I ever want to get to my prostate. I leave it alone and it leaves me alone - works for me.

OMG, some of your posts make me giggle out loud.. my wife thinks I'm nuts... I know I am. :D :D :D

Larry

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:20 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
dg_moore wrote:My PSA has always been low, and exams have always been negative. Wiping my butt is as close as I ever want to get to my prostate. I leave it alone and it leaves me alone - works for me.

OMG, some of your posts make me giggle out loud.. my wife thinks I'm nuts... I know I am. :D :D :D

Larry

Glad to be of service!
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:22 pm

guess I should call the hospital and see where they put my prostate........
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

MyImplant

Postby MyImplant » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:52 pm

I wrote a confusing subject lime. I said "play with their prostate". What I meant to say is all implanted men might want to use a prostate massager to get Super Orgasms.

I experimented with using an Aneros massager to "rewire" my brain. The result was unbelievable unrelenting endless super orgasms far more intense that the traditional orgasm. I am straight and was turned off by my perception of what this entailed. But I got over that and tried it. WOW! Check it out. I am a believer now. Yeah I know it is a crappy idea. You learn how to get around that aspect. If anybody saw and heard me orgasm you would want to know how to do this. IT IS A Big FUCKING DEAL. Having an implant makes it even better. We spend thousands of dollars and undergo pain and discomfort to get that magic few seconds of a traditional orgasm. Imagine not a few seconds but maybe HOURS of orgasms in one session. Think about it. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with this.
AMS 700 LGX 19 CM (15CM + 4CM RTE) Sept 2009 by Dr. Neil Baum (erect 7.25 BPL to tip Girth 5 1/4" Replaced by Dr. Hellstrum 8/17/18 with Titan 22 CM + 1 CM RTE. Now 8 1/4' BPEL side to tip, 5 7/8" girth midshaft and 7+" at base.

Return to “Implants”