Amputated after surgery by Dr Perito

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Re: Amputated after surgery by Dr Perito

Postby DougAnd » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:50 pm

It's not fair to doctor perido to leave this hanging. the two cases are unrelated. Milla got an implant and apparently had anal sex with his wife right after. I don't know what that has to do with anything but 9 days after his implant a spot appeared it was flesh eating bacteria. So that led to his amputation. In the other case an inmate bit another inmates smeekel and it became infected. He did not have an implant but was referred to dr. P e r i d o who tried to save it. back in jail the inmate was denied the care he needed it led to gangrene and an amputation. Dr. p e r i d o was not to blame in either case but he settled both out of court.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

GruffHunter

Postby GruffHunter » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:28 pm

DougAnd wrote:It's not fair to doctor perido to leave this hanging. the two cases are unrelated. Milla got an implant and apparently had anal sex with his wife right after. I don't know what that has to do with anything but 9 days after his implant a spot appeared it was flesh eating bacteria. So that led to his amputation. In the other case an inmate bit another inmates smeekel and it became infected. He did not have an implant but was referred to dr. P e r i d o who tried to save it. back in jail the inmate was denied the care he needed it led to gangrene and an amputation. Dr. p e r i d o was not to blame in either case but he settled both out of court.

Thank you. Facts and Reason are always a good place to come back to.
Gruff Hunter, 59, Titan (24 cm + 1 inch extenders) implanted by Dr Gross, 07 Jan 2017. Gay/open marriage, Chester, VT, USA

rocco84

Postby rocco84 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:37 pm

DougAnd wrote:It's not fair to doctor perido to leave this hanging. the two cases are unrelated. Milla got an implant and apparently had anal sex with his wife right after. I don't know what that has to do with anything but 9 days after his implant a spot appeared it was flesh eating bacteria. So that led to his amputation. In the other case an inmate bit another inmates smeekel and it became infected. He did not have an implant but was referred to dr. P e r i d o who tried to save it. back in jail the inmate was denied the care he needed it led to gangrene and an amputation. Dr. p e r i d o was not to blame in either case but he settled both out of court.

No one can have Analsex immediately after an implant. Just think logically how long every implanted guy need recoverytime before he even think that hes healed enough to have sex especially analsex.

rocco84

Postby rocco84 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:39 pm

But however I guess if you make your sign under the listed risk from an implant surgery I guess penektomie is also listed there. So for every shit what can happen you sign I guess.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:47 pm

Ok,
Exactly how fecal material ended up on his tool is not explained but having sex early was mentioned as I recall. Probably need the entire transcript for all of the answers. There were about 6 articles as I recall. Look Enrique up for yourself if you need more details. I've seen enough.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:50 pm

Absolutely. :)

Larry

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:49 pm

Larry, I wrote an article here about the inmate. To set the record straight ( information from my grandson, a corrections officer, who had a full class on how to handle penis injuries, ) .The inmate was forcing his new cell mate to suck his dick. The cell mate bit down hard. Very hard and had it half chewed off. ( The cell mate was making it known he was a tough bastard ,and don't fuck with him). Prison screwed around with him in their sick call. Then they had him transported to a local hospital. Every body at the hospital acknowledged that it was beyond their capability so they call in Perito the next day. He does the best he can sewing it back up and connecting everything and installing a Cath. tube. Leaves specific instructions to the hospital staff of the healing and monitoring procedures. They release him back to the prison and they don't follow any of the healing procedures at their sick bay. Long story short,,the inmate sues the state, the hospital and Perito because his dick had to be amputated. His biggest mistake was not doing crime in California. CA would have sent him directly to the finest university hospital where he would have been cared for 24 hrs a day by a team of doctors and stay there at a cost of $47,000.00 per day until he was well enough to play tennis. Then he could sue the state anyway and we would pay. Proud California taxpayer!
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:33 am

rocco84 wrote:But however I guess if you make your sign under the listed risk from an implant surgery I guess penektomie is also listed there. So for every shit what can happen you sign I guess.

Agreed BUT, if the media is going to film or publish, they need to do it responsibly, factual and truthful. Some of the stories I have seen are really bias against Dr. Perito. MAYBE he did do the nasty things they say he did but until there is some evidence, they can't just say whatever you want about a surgeon as talented as he is. :)

Larry

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:03 pm

My Opinion: simply put, Dr. Perito is a gifted surgeon who "saved my bacon" after my local urologist botched my first implant. I can fuck! Thank you again Dr Perito!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:07 pm

LMCatman wrote:My Opinion: simply put, Dr. Perito is a gifted surgeon who "saved my bacon" after my local urologist botched my first implant. I can fuck! Thank you again Dr Perito!

You are right.. a gifted surgeon, one of the best. He spoke with me for over an hour and even volunteered to provide me with surgeons names for other parts of the world if he has them... He has quite a significant list. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”