Re: The Implant Journey Begins...Day by Day Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:30 pm

ETGuy71 wrote:I guess I missed something regarding films...are you into the professional film making business? I would love to see what everyone is commenting on!

Hey buddy... I haven't seen a post from you in a long time... unless I missed it. :)

Larry

GruffHunter

Postby GruffHunter » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:34 pm

ETGuy71 wrote:I guess I missed something regarding films...are you into the professional film making business? I would love to see what everyone is commenting on!

I used to make films with Hairy and Raw & Bear Films....took a break when my ed kicked in...but should be back on celluloid soon :-)
Gruff Hunter, 59, Titan (24 cm + 1 inch extenders) implanted by Dr Gross, 07 Jan 2017. Gay/open marriage, Chester, VT, USA

ETGuy71

Postby ETGuy71 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:57 pm

Larry10625 wrote:

Hey buddy... I haven't seen a post from you in a long time... unless I missed it. :)

Larry

Hey, I’ve posted a couple of times. But I’m on and reading several times a day. Really enjoy the posts and getting to know some of the group via PM.
Hope you’re doing well.
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:58 pm

lol, ETguy71, not the kinds of films you're thinking off! haha

This is a great log, it has humour and hope, and I think you are doing very well!

Thank you for sharing!
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

ETGuy71

Postby ETGuy71 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:02 pm

Hey beef...well ok then....might be an “education film” then huh!
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

GruffHunter

Postby GruffHunter » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:35 am

Day 13 - Photo Gallery! (All pix at approx. 60% inflation)
Attachments
Ventral 1.PNG
Ventral 1
Ventral 1.PNG (377.07 KiB) Viewed 1170 times
dorsal.PNG
Dorsal View
dorsal.PNG (422.83 KiB) Viewed 1170 times
ballsack.PNG
Ball sack looks normal!!
ballsack.PNG (357.08 KiB) Viewed 1170 times
Gruff Hunter, 59, Titan (24 cm + 1 inch extenders) implanted by Dr Gross, 07 Jan 2017. Gay/open marriage, Chester, VT, USA

GruffHunter

Postby GruffHunter » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:36 am

Day 13 continued...
Attachments
sideview2.PNG
sideview
sideview2.PNG (390.54 KiB) Viewed 1170 times
Ventral 1.PNG
ventral
Ventral 1.PNG (377.07 KiB) Viewed 1170 times

GruffHunter

Postby GruffHunter » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:35 pm

Day 16 - Tom Brady Day! (Deflation....)

So...another milestone in the Amazing Fantastic Journey of the Bionic Dick....After walking around for two weeks with a raging hard-on, my appointment this morning was for the first deflation. Somehow, in my mind, I was convinced that the Doc would deflate, and then have me practice inflating/deflating. But i was wrong!

I arrived, and Doc G. had me strip and he checked out my equipment. Very pleased with the healing, and the positioning of the pump. And then he began deflation.

He chose to apply constant pressure on the deflate button rather than just pushing for 3 seconds and releasing. he would later explain this was the fastest and easiest way to deflate "a big dick."

The dick itself didnt hurt at all through the process. I didnt feel the reservoir expanding. But holy shit, I was seeing stars from the scrotal skin mashed up against the deflate button. I grabbed the Doc's shoulder with one hand and squeezed my hubbie's hand with the other until he suggested I was about to break his fingers. Doc stopped, let me breathe for 30 seconds, and continued the deflation process. We are now "deflated." The way he approaches this is that we will not practice inflate/deflate for another month. Maximum healing time.

So, a few observations:

1) Every Doc is different. Never assume what will happen next, even if you "read it on FT!"

2) My "flaccid" dick is actually harder than my hardest hard-on prior to the implant! It's almost perpendicular to my body. He says over time it will soften up...perhaps 6 months. I will be walking around like my rooster for a while, with an ample package poking out of my pants.

3) By the time I got home (a hour away), I was in pain. My balls were sore, as was he base of my dick. Hot Tubs Are Our Friends!

Pic of my now "flaccid" dick:
Attachments
flaccid.PNG
flaccid.PNG (317.83 KiB) Viewed 1119 times
deflate.PNG
deflate.PNG (202.81 KiB) Viewed 1124 times
Last edited by GruffHunter on Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:38 pm

GruffHunter wrote:Day 16 - Tom Brady Day! (Deflation....)

So...another milestone in the Amazing Fantastic Journey of the Bionic Dick....After walking around for two weeks with a raging hard-on, my appointment this morning was for the first deflation. Somehow, in my mind, I was convinced that the Doc would deflate, and then have me practice inflating/deflating. But i was wrong!

I arrived, and Doc G. had me strip and he checked out my equipment. Very pleased with the healing, and the positioning of the pump. And then he began deflation.

He chose to apply constant pressure on the deflate button rather than just pushing for 3 seconds and releasing. he would later explain this was the fastest and easiest way to deflate "a big dick."

The dick itself didnt hurt at all through the process. I didnt feel the reservoir expanding. But holy shit, I was seeing stars from the scrotal skin mashed up against the deflate button. I grabbed the Doc's shoulder with one hand and squeezed my hubbie's hand with the other until he suggested I was about to break his fingers. Doc stopped, let me breathe for 30 seconds, and continued the deflation process. We are now "deflated." The way he approaches this is that we will not practice inflate/deflate for another month. Maximum healing time.

So, a few observations:

1) Every Doc is different. Never assume what will happen next, even if you "read it on FT!"

2) My "flaccid" dick is actually harder than my hardest hard-on prior to the implant! It's almost perpendicular to my body. He says over time it will soften up...perhaps 6 months. I will be walking around like my rooster for a while, with an ample package poking out of my pants.

3) By the time I got home (a hour away), I was in pain. My balls were sore, as was he base of my dick. Hot Tubs Are Our Friends!

Pic of my now "flaccid" dick:

Are you sure you were flaccid in this picture?? :? :?

Larry

GruffHunter

Postby GruffHunter » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:00 pm

Larry10625 wrote:

Are you sure you were flaccid in this picture?? :? :?

Larry

Just added another. Yeah, this is at 100% Deflated. Interestingly, most men's dicks are technically 50% external and 50% internal; mine is 66% internal, so most of the tubing is "inside" me. This may mean that the exterior third will take longer to soften up.

Return to “Implants”