Germany ED

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Aemill

Germany ED

Postby Aemill » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:15 pm

Hi,

is there anybody from Germany or have information about the German medical system?

Thanks
Born 1995, VL since 18, pills dont work, injections provide good 20 minute erection which hurts, implanted AMS CXR 14+6 due to fibrosis

Youngmen

Re: Germany ED

Postby Youngmen » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:10 pm

Hallo, ich bin aus Deutschland. / I am from Germany.
I can only speak for my Insurance ( Techniker Krankenkasse).
You can send me a message

Best regards
1995, ED since birth due to venous leak. Pills worked but then get
peyronies. 24 cm Coloplast Titan with Dr Osmonov, germany on 2019/21/3

Aemill

Postby Aemill » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:13 pm

I have sent you a personal message.

Thanks
Born 1995, VL since 18, pills dont work, injections provide good 20 minute erection which hurts, implanted AMS CXR 14+6 due to fibrosis

handfulWES

Postby handfulWES » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:59 am

I am not sure about Germany but, I know in all of Europe and particular France have doctors who are far more open minded. I know this from my military days. I was so surprised with the health care as some of the English would say across the pond.

I know there are at least 2 great doctors, they may not be famous but very good at what they do.

handfulWES
68, single, have had an implant since I was 42. Goals: to help men with ED; help men over come years of failure; to know their bodies; have a richer fuller sex life whether they or straight, Bi or gay. last I traveled this road starting in the late 60's

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:38 am

I live in France and can tell you that doctors here are quite the opposite of open-minded. We don't even get any choice in the medication we get for ED, you only have Edex/Caverject, Alprostadil 10 or 20 and that's it. It's impossible to get bimix, trimix, anything at all... It's depressing to know a much better solution exists but doctors here just won't bother.

Only positive side is, the treatment is 100% free. But what good is it, when it's ineffective?
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Return to “General Discussion”