3 1/2 months and I LOVE my new Dick!!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
RoboCock

3 1/2 months and I LOVE my new Dick!!

Postby RoboCock » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:53 pm

Been a while since I’ve posted here but I’ve been enjoying myself. My surgery was Oct 1 2018 and I will say that if my implant went bad today I’d be in line tomorrow to get another one. Yea my doc left me undersized with a spongy head, but Sporting a half wood at work, my Ego boost, and screwing on the spot and All night if I want is worth it all. For those who are contemplating getting this done, go get it done and stay in touch wit this group they have all helped me out so much thru it all. Thanks guys!!
48 yrs old, married 24 years. Southwest Virginia. Periodic ED for 10+ year, ruptured penis June 2017 with wife. Multiple ED meds with half wood. Implant Oct 1 2018 AMS 700 CX 18cm X 12mm by Dr. Woodworth UT Medical Knoxville Tn

purcelldds

Re: 3 1/2 months and I LOVE my new Dick!!

Postby purcelldds » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:37 pm

That's great news brother! So glad its working out for you and you are happy. I'm a few months behind you in the process but already seeing the benefits and looking forward to being a few months out. Things are always easier when you are looking at it in the rear view mirror!
55 years old, fit, healthy, married. Mild to mod ED 3 years. Peyronies for one year, history of trauma/penile fracture. Pills no longer working well. Implanted by Dr Eid with a 22cm Titan on 12/19/2018. Started cycling day 4. Sex on day 24.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:30 pm

FANTASTIC!
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:47 pm

RoboCock wrote:Been a while since I’ve posted here but I’ve been enjoying myself. My surgery was Oct 1 2018 and I will say that if my implant went bad today I’d be in line tomorrow to get another one. Yea my doc left me undersized with a spongy head, but Sporting a half wood at work, my Ego boost, and screwing on the spot and All night if I want is worth it all. For those who are contemplating getting this done, go get it done and stay in touch wit this group they have all helped me out so much thru it all. Thanks guys!!

I'm not sure your still on the site but I thought Id reach out to you. I'll pm you too. I too had a ruptured penis fracture 6/20/18. Since then Ive been having trouble getting a hard enough erection for sex. Lost my gf. I tried the pills and then the injections. Still nothing hard. Last option is the implant. Im still in denile. Its all ahppening so fast. Alittle more then 8 months ago I had a great sex life.... 8 months later the word implant is being thought about. Was this relativly quick decision for you? ...our ED issues are caused from a simulaer accident
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:46 am

needhelp wrote:
RoboCock wrote:Been a while since I’ve posted here but I’ve been enjoying myself. My surgery was Oct 1 2018 and I will say that if my implant went bad today I’d be in line tomorrow to get another one. Yea my doc left me undersized with a spongy head, but Sporting a half wood at work, my Ego boost, and screwing on the spot and All night if I want is worth it all. For those who are contemplating getting this done, go get it done and stay in touch wit this group they have all helped me out so much thru it all. Thanks guys!!

I'm not sure your still on the site but I thought Id reach out to you. I'll pm you too. I too had a ruptured penis fracture 6/20/18. Since then Ive been having trouble getting a hard enough erection for sex. Lost my gf. I tried the pills and then the injections. Still nothing hard. Last option is the implant. Im still in denile. Its all ahppening so fast. Alittle more then 8 months ago I had a great sex life.... 8 months later the word implant is being thought about. Was this relativly quick decision for you? ...our ED issues are caused from a simulaer accident

needhelp;
FreddyFree and newbie443 both suffered penile fractures. I thought you may like to know in case you have questions.

Larry

andrew1959nj

Postby andrew1959nj » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:18 am

That is great to hear. I was ready to join the brotherhood last October but my insurance doesn't cover it so I'm saving up for mine. Between MS and ED my performance has been a huge source of disappointment for me and my partners for the last 10 years. After my insurance rejection, several ladies offered to write letters. LOL
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:59 pm

andrew1959nj wrote:That is great to hear. I was ready to join the brotherhood last October but my insurance doesn't cover it so I'm saving up for mine. Between MS and ED my performance has been a huge source of disappointment for me and my partners for the last 10 years. After my insurance rejection, several ladies offered to write letters. LOL

I have mentioned this before and did not get any feedback and I don't know how the US insurance system works... Couldn't you get a rider (or another insurance) that covers it and then dump that policy once implanted??

Larry

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:22 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
needhelp wrote:

needhelp;
FreddyFree and newbie443 both suffered penile fractures. I thought you may like to know in case you have questions.

Larry

Thank you Larry....what nights are you going to be free to chat buddy?
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:23 pm

needhelp wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
needhelp wrote:

needhelp;

Larry

Thank you Larry....what nights are you going to be free to chat buddy?

We are expecting a big storm tomorrow... if it comes I will be avail Tues, Wed and Thurs. night and I am home alone all day, every day. I'll let you know if old man winter dumps a crap ton of snow at our feet.

Larry

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:53 pm

LOL....that's why I moved to Charlotte. Not a fan of the white stuff.....let talk again soon...
Joe

Return to “Implants”