Revision 2017

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: Revision 2017

Postby alibaba » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:29 pm

Wow. 27,999 reads. Hope this thread has been helpful to some. Nothing new to report. It works when I want it to, does not require insurance, taxes, regular feeding or an education. Updates when I think of something worthy. 22 months, 12 days old and I have not worn it out. I am sure trying to though. Every chance I get. Cheers. ♂
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:05 pm

well ladies and young boys, here is a new one.
My implanted dick put me in the hospital.
Dick doesn't quit so neither do I.
The day after a long extended marathon session I was so sore and in so much muscle pain that I spent Wednesday night and Thursday morning in the hospital trying to get my muscle pain under control. My muscles were so fatigued that the enzymes showed on the muscle and heart deterioration tests. Was it worth it? Maybe except for the aftermath. Unique experience.
Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:50 pm

Now this Is something I never read before. Glad you are alright and still with us Ali. So nice to follow your story from the beginning and see you well. Keep it up!

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:43 am

Raises the question, can a person fuck themselves to death.

https://deadspin.com/the-stud-who-fucke ... 1712333565

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:47 am

John Burgess, Former US Foreign Service Officer who's been around the block (and the world) a few times.
Answered Jul 24, 2012 · Author has 12.7k answers and 45.6m answer views
Originally Answered: Is death by (too much consecutive) sex possible?
You don't need the 'consecutive' to make sex potentially deadly. There are thousands of men who die every year of heat attacks that occur while they're having sex.
I used to work in downtown Washington, DC. Up the street from my office was an inexpensive hotel that was frequented by traveling businessmen and their dates-for-the-night. At least once a month, an ambulance would be removing a body around 0700, that of the unfortunate who met his medical demise in the arms of another.

I know there are women, too, dying of sex-induced heart attacks, but I rarely see it reported.

Any strenuous activity can bring on cardiac arrest or Myocardial infarction in those with medical or genetic problems that affect the heart.

Oh... I forgot to mention strokes! Sex can bring these about, too.

I used to work in downtown Washington, DC. Up the street from my office was an inexpensive hotel that was frequented by traveling businessmen and their dates-for-the-night. At least once a month, an ambulance would be removing a body around 0700, that of the unfortunate who met his medical demise in the arms of another.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:05 am

alibaba wrote:well ladies and young boys, here is a new one.
My implanted dick put me in the hospital.
Dick doesn't quit so neither do I.
The day after a long extended marathon session I was so sore and in so much muscle pain that I spent Wednesday night and Thursday morning in the hospital trying to get my muscle pain under control. My muscles were so fatigued that the enzymes showed on the muscle and heart deterioration tests. Was it worth it? Maybe except for the aftermath. Unique experience.
Cheers.

What an animal you are... a freakin sex stud.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:08 am

alibaba wrote:John Burgess, Former US Foreign Service Officer who's been around the block (and the world) a few times.
Answered Jul 24, 2012 · Author has 12.7k answers and 45.6m answer views
Originally Answered: Is death by (too much consecutive) sex possible?
You don't need the 'consecutive' to make sex potentially deadly. There are thousands of men who die every year of heat attacks that occur while they're having sex.

I know there are women, too, dying of sex-induced heart attacks, but I rarely see it reported.

Any strenuous activity can bring on cardiac arrest or Myocardial infarction in those with medical or genetic problems that affect the heart.

Oh... I forgot to mention strokes! Sex can bring these about, too.

From the movie "Private Benjamin with Goldie Hawn" "What was his final words"?? her reply was "I'm coming". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:35 pm

Not much to report but a new experience. 2 nights ago I pumped my prosthetic up, deflated it and did not pump 1 more pump to lock it. It was still nice and plump. Went to bed and slept on my stomach pointed up this time. The next morning, I arose to find it so deflated it was flat like it had stored it in a waffle iron. I wondered if I messed it up or broke it somehow but it still pumps as normal.Cheers boys.

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:58 am

I guess you just discovered a new deflation method? Haha glad it's working out nice!

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:33 am

2years, 24 days on Titan 22 + 1.5. Haven''t broken it yet. Lots of time off using for many reasons several weeks at a time lately and it felt like it was shrinking so I thought I would pump it to max, 36 pumps till the bulb goes flat, then try the cylinder I've used maybe 30 years. Measured so the nay sayers can see the tube marks are correct.lubed up and stuck it in. Not bone pressed yet when first stuck in.. Sucked it about 1 minutes worth. Pump a few strokes, let it off, pump it up again. There you have it baby. Dick in an acryrlic show case.The crooks and bends show more here. Cheers.
Attachments
DSCF1457.JPG
Brent dick in straight tube
DSCF1457.JPG (686.92 KiB) Viewed 1352 times
DSCF1456.JPG
stuck it in. no pumping yet 'Not bone pressed
DSCF1456.JPG (665.93 KiB) Viewed 1352 times
DSCF1455.JPG
cylinder proof of marks
DSCF1455.JPG (678.59 KiB) Viewed 1352 times
Last edited by alibaba on Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Implants”